Peeptier

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:43 am
The update.

These babies.

Ohhhhh dear I am dying from feelings and cuteness and WHOA Kurloz was NOT as cute as I thought he'd be (but y'know, he's still p cute).

Meulin both gets on my nerves and makes me smile so I'm on a wall with her.

Cronus is like the fandom version of Eridan. I love him don't get me wrong, but wow.

Wow. Also he was such an a** to Mituna and that makes me sad because Mituna is a ******** precious baby and wow.

Wow gosh I can't even handle these trolls.

I can't wait to see Nitram and Zahhak. Jeez.

babies.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:03 pm
*fansqueel* i know, right? and strangely, i kinda like Kurloz... he's different. and i tried to keep up with Meulin's sign language... only letter i got out of it was a "y"... although it's probably just gibberish.

and Mituna! at first i was like "0_0 wtf?" but after learning about him from Aranea, i was like "aww... now i wanna hug him!" and the little scribble drawings... that definitely put the "aww" factor into motion. and the fact that Cronus is a greaser... but his typing quirk kinda puts you in a tizzy. it made my head spin trying to figure out how it would be said.

and i definitely cannot wait to see Nitram and Zahhak... Zahhak especially since that's my patron troll... i hope he's better than Equius... oh, and i wonder if we'll get to see Damara.  

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

Shad Woest

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:13 pm
What about all the actual babies?
All the little grubs lying around everywhere.
So adorable
<3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:44 pm
I loved the update, though a lot of my favorites appeared in the last one. Meenah continues to be my fav alpha troll, seriously she is an A+ character and I'm glad the games are centered around her!

I liked Meulin, she was super cute! I kinda feel bad for Kurloz, but then again he still creeps me out sooo idk.
Cronus is an a**, I don't like him at all.
Mituna I can't understand and it took me like 500 years to read all his text. :I

I can't say I'm excited for alpha summoner or darkleer, they aren't exactly my favorites, but I am excited to see Damara!

Cariella

Questionable Shopper

trichodezia
Crew

Illuminated Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:49 pm
omgomgomg all them are such babies.
i loved Kurloz and Mituna. <3
such babies.

so far i only haven't really liked cronus cause he was a doosh to my baby.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:28 pm
took me 30 seconds to read Mituna writing, Cronus is an a**, Kurloz is.....what the ******** thats what happens when he talks?!?!? Meulin is just.....:33 and thats what i think of the new characters biggrin and why are you people saying OMG? we all know its pronounced MOG!  

otherworldlyDeath

Unsealed Lunatic

4,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
> UPD8 Gushing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items