Submit

dumbshit
  forgot his poll.
View Results

Barking_Wolf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:50 pm
So I'm in need of some advice, badly.

I screwed up 3 Weeks ago and pissed someone off. I was a stubborn a**, and a "dumbshit" as she called me, who took his frustration out on the wrong person who means the most. Since then she hasnt spoken to me. I haven't been able to get a hold of her to apologize. I've tried a couple ideas last week, but im pretty sure they where ignored; one idea needed a seperate circumstance to be met but that inadvertently caused more problems due to a prior accident; and all other ideas are dead in the water right now. I really hate how things are right now, not talking to her makes each day pretty dull and shitty. She makes everyday great just by talking to her and she means a lot. Hell she has meant a lot to me for a very long time, but I disnt ever realize just how much till now.
I'd appreciate any kind of advice that can be given by the end of the week, I'm in Ft. Irwin, California for the next 3 1/2'ish Weeks for training and Friday the training starts and wont have access to my phone till the end of the scenario.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:31 am
Apologize, have some time apart with no contact then talk to her again later?  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Barking_Wolf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:02 pm
I've tried to apologize, but I have no way to get a hold of her and tell her...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:23 am
Oh well that takes care of the latter part. Apologize when you see her next time then.  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Barking_Wolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:47 pm
KuroAkaNeko
Oh well that takes care of the latter part. Apologize when you see her next time then.

Won't ever happen. That's not even pessimism talking. We are on opposite sides of the country. Last month I was a 2 hour drive from her and I couldn't see her. That took ten years to even get that far. Now Im back on the other side...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:59 am
Barking_Wolf
KuroAkaNeko

Won't ever happen. That's not even pessimism talking. We are on opposite sides of the country. Last month I was a 2 hour drive from her and I couldn't see her. That took ten years to even get that far. Now Im back on the other side...

Mm just let it go then? Unless you can use your military prowess to find a way to contact her lol  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:11 am
mail a letter, -- (old school can be good), email, leave a message, facebook?, etc -- if you really only have 1 method of contact for her then you are stuck but if not i am sure there is a way to reach her .. even if it is something typed and you can't talk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:34 pm
KuroAkaNeko
Barking_Wolf
KuroAkaNeko

Mm just let it go then? Unless you can use your military prowess to find a way to contact her lol

I can't just let it go. She has meant too much to just let go. Especially after the past year.

Melena Rai
mail a letter, -- (old school can be good), email, leave a message, facebook?, etc -- if you really only have 1 method of contact for her then you are stuck but if not i am sure there is a way to reach her .. even if it is something typed and you can't talk

Letter: Will just get tossed
Email: Dont Know it
Leave a message: ??
Facebook: I'm blocked...  

Barking_Wolf
Crew

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:17 pm
Barking_Wolf
KuroAkaNeko
Barking_Wolf
KuroAkaNeko

I can't just let it go. She has meant too much to just let go. Especially after the past year.

Melena Rai

well here are your options then.. WRITE A LETTER -- YOU ASSUME it will be tossed.. and it very well could be but how can you just not do it if it is the only way to contact her.. sometimes people (guys especially) underestimate how some simple words can impact (if read)

if it is your only option and you don't take it.. then you have given up on it yourself already and there is no point to this thread  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:58 am
Melena Rai
Barking_Wolf
KuroAkaNeko
Barking_Wolf
KuroAkaNeko

Melena Rai

well here are your options then.. WRITE A LETTER -- YOU ASSUME it will be tossed.. and it very well could be but how can you just not do it if it is the only way to contact her.. sometimes people (guys especially) underestimate how some simple words can impact (if read)

if it is your only option and you don't take it.. then you have given up on it yourself already and there is no point to this thread

(Excuse me if this sounds a*****e-like, I'm not in a great mood when posting this)

No, I figure it will be tossed because I had arranged for flowers with an apology card filled out by me to be sent to her in the beginning of October while I was in training. I never heard anything from her about those flowers. Now why would you not hear anything about it, oh, because they got tossed.

Just reading words could have an impact? Obviously not. If that where true, something would have happened already 'cause she has read this thread. Nothing has happened though. Still can't get a hold of her, still have not heard from her. She sees me as a "dumbshit" because of one little ******** mistake that I wish I could take back.  

Barking_Wolf
Crew

DemonicPlushie
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:30 pm
Maybe if you didn't repeatedly call her best friend, and harass her, you wouldn't be in this situation. She told you repeatedly to leave her best friend alone, and yet you didn't get it through your thick skull.

Also, she told you to leave her alone for a few weeks. Yet, you tried to call. When one number was blocked, you used another number, repeatedly calling.

Now, whose fault is it that she doesn't want anything to do with you? YOURS.

Get over it. You were close to being a stalking dumbshit who would not stop harassing her. You deserve it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:40 pm
DemonicPlushie
Maybe if you didn't repeatedly call her best friend, and harass her, you wouldn't be in this situation. She told you repeatedly to leave her best friend alone, and yet you didn't get it through your thick skull.

Also, she told you to leave her alone for a few weeks. Yet, you tried to call. When one number was blocked, you used another number, repeatedly calling.

Now, whose fault is it that she doesn't want anything to do with you? YOURS.

Get over it. You were close to being a stalking dumbshit who would not stop harassing her. You deserve it.

Reply sent to you via PM so I don't lose my temper in the open.Even though I'm sure just like everyone else though does to me, it will just get blown off.  

Barking_Wolf
Crew

Barking_Wolf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:06 pm
Actually ******** it, I don't have anything to hide so here.

Quote:

I repeatedly called to try and fix something that happened as a result of a miss understanding. I didn't use her to get to someone as she believed nor lied to her. The same day that I flipped, I also accidentally flipped on her and a couple others. After the whole incident when I went to talk to someone to calm down I realized that I had deleted her and apologized. Only after she mentioned you by name and while I was trying to figure a way to apologize to you, did I ask for any kind of help from her. While I was going through my old notes looking for something I found her number and re-added her and sent her a text. It was then when she got mad at me and when I tried to explain what happened things escalated. I only tried calling repeatedly after that was to try and fix what was just an misunderstanding. I wasn't repeatedly told. I only had one text from you saying to not say anything to her, but honestly when it comes to those friendships that matter to me, I'm not one to give up.

Quote:
Also, she told you to leave her alone for a few weeks. Yet, you tried to call. When one number was blocked, you used another number, repeatedly calling

And why would I still try to call? Because I wanted to apologize and make things right. And I did do that. I have left you alone for 1 or more weeks at a time before trying again. Only after having tried multiple times again did I resort to my Skype, and again, because I just can't stop trying, especially when it comes to you.

Quote:
Get over it. You were close to being a stalking dumbshit who would not stop harassing her. You deserve it

So making an hard effort 'cause I care is stalking? Well, at least I did honestly care so as to make that effort. Not like the others who have just used you.  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games