Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 17: Roleplay Forum
IMPORTANT (Read This Before Posting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:52 pm
Dear Roleplayers, young and old, this is the new Role-play Manager, Deel-dough. Vous can no longer perform his duties for the sub-forum. So I have been but in charge or keeping this place fun and active.

Rules

+Please follow all Guild and Gaia rules
+Please follow the rules in the topics/thread if you are joining in the RP
+Be nice or be tattled on
+Please keep roleplays PG-13, or indicate otherwise in the title
+Don't duplicate a RP thread UNLESS the first one is either full or has too many people in it or the session has ended ^_^
+Be sure to summarize the roleplay every 10 pages for people who may want to join later on.

--All roleplays that are inactive for over 4 months will be deleted, no exceptions. Four months is a REALLY long time to be inactive.
--All roleplays that are messy, inappropriate, or against the rules of Gaiaonline or The Random Guild will receive a PM from me informing you that you need change it. If you do not respond within three days thread gets locked and after sevens days deleted.
--All roleplays must begin within a month of being posted. If not it will be locked and the owner will be messaged if they fail to respond within three days then it will be deleted.
--The most important thing to remember is to always have fun, and like in the previous important thread, write "Cookie" somewhere in a post below so I know that you read this.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:51 am
cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies,

super duper triple chocolate chip fudge brownie with reese's pieces scattered on top.

cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, cookies, and COOKIES  

StarGoddessSiren

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:08 pm
GoddessDementia

You have such great taste.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:21 pm
Random role play? State your name and your three superawesomepowers, insert a token, and DERP I mean role play. Takes place in an Ice cave during odd months and Volcano cave during even months.

Oatmeal chocolate chip.  

Katana left the site

Angelic Shade

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:55 am
KatanaXD
Random role play? State your name and your three superawesomepowers, insert a token, and DERP I mean role play. Takes place in an Ice cave during odd months and Volcano cave during even months.

Oatmeal chocolate chip.
Very nice idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:33 pm
I really wanna rp on here again, it's been forever sad I also really really want a cookie now!  

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

TheFrostMonster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:53 pm
Cookie...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:22 pm
Maybe I should try to get into it again, start one perhaps. . I want to bake cookies now. .  

Nyota the Temporal Psyker

Tipsy Traveler

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:54 am
Should give this sf a little kick. I've been cookie-deprived for TOO LONG and now I wants me some.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:20 am
Cookie xD  

Damien Macbeth

Sparkly Hunter

5,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Guildmember 100

BrittyAsInPretty
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:15 am
Cookies are one of the most essential meals of the day. Just sayin'.  
17: Roleplay Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games