Flings and Mate Serach Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:32 pm
Okay so my last plot thread was pretty busy. This plot thread, things are going to be much simpler. This one will be focused on mate and flings plots. Other plots can be found here. You are welcome to check out my journal (though please note that it isn't very helpful. I will be updating it this week)

Also, if you would, please quote me.

Feel free to ask me about any personality or any other questions related to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:32 pm
Looking for Mates

Ngozi is now looking for a gal and a pride. He is sweet, caring and a bit childish at times. I would love for him to have a mate who brings out the best in him and doesn't mind if he acts childish at times. Once he has cubs he will do some serious growing up. I also wouldn't mind some backlog rp.

Akahana is the star that never was. She feels that she entered the world of acting too late. For now she has settled on being a costumer, despite her heart being that of a player. She wants a family, and she wants to make sure her cubs have the chance she did not. In her eyes, the grandest rank in Suka'Fuma is players and so she would love to have her mate be one (or at least have a fling with one)

Isuara is the type who will study all day. She loves learning new things. She has no problems with the druids and would happily spend her free time talking to them.

Macaria has duel personalities. His normal side is a sweet, gentle leopard who couldn't harm another unless he was protecting someone. His other side is his dark persona. He is completely twisted and doesn't particularly like anyone including Macaria. He likes to make everyone's life miserable. His favorite thing to do is watch others get beaten up and get hurt/killed.

Normal Macaria usually has control unless he is emotional or he has been weakened and cannot think straight.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:33 pm
Looking for Flings
Levigis is going to be headed to Maestros Del Mar Lands to join her father and half-siblings. However while in the rogue lands I would like her to meet someone special. This someone special will have to be in love with her, then leave her, or just pretend to be in love with her. Her heart will be broken after this and will probably never fall in love again. However, from this encounter I want her to get pregnant and have her first (and probably only) litter of cubs.

Levigis is always looking for adventure. She is a bit cocky at times, but usually her heart is in the right place.

Requirements: Feline, Male, preferably with colors that would work with her though personality > colors. A knightly personality (or pretends to have one) or an easy going personality, even a 'bad boy' personality would catch her interest.

I would like to have more then one rp between them. Levigis isn't one who will just open up. It takes her a little bit to. I would like at least two rp, if not more.

User Image
Shyon is looking for her half-brother, who is in the Jedi pride. He is the Lord of the Sith. She also follows the ways of the Sith, but not to the extend of her half-brother. She hardly ever raises a paw to attack. Instead she has others fight for her. She likes to manipulate others for her entertainment. Her biggest joy is seeing two friends end up enemies because of something she did. She only does these things when she is bored though.

Her big thing is that she does not like traveling alone. She will find someone to follow her and usually while they travel together she will have a relationship with them. She doesn't mind have more then one to accompany her as long as they are useful to her, she doesn't care.

To get what she wants she will flirt and adore her company. For a short while, she will treat them as if they are the only ones in the world that she loves. However eventually she will get bored of them and when that happens she will leave them, usually finding a stronger companion to get rid of them, or just leaving them in the middle of the night.

What I am looking for is some SoAs to join her (for however long they wish). Gender and species doesn't matter to her. She will treat them all the same. If they like they are welcome to follow her to the Jedi pride and join the Sith, though if they plan on traveling that long with Shyon, she will probably try and twist and mold them into a proper Sith.

Requirements: (for a cubless fling) Nothing, though Shyone prefers for her companions to have some sort of useful skill, though it isn't required.

For a fling with the results of cubs, she would need a male feline. He does not need to travel with her, she could just meet him during the travels and have a short fling with him. She would only have a fling like this if the male was strong physically. She isn't interested at all in weaklings. Trying something  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:34 pm
User Image

For Dortoka I am mostly looking for some general rp, or some plotted rp. She is fairly innocent and doesn't really understand the world around her. I would love for her to find someone who she thought was a kind sole, but ended up being rather nasty.

I would also like her ethics questioned. She has her own set of what is right and what is wrong. She will not kill or hunt unless she needs to provide food for another. However she does not mind when someone else kills for food or to keep themselves safe, or even for other reasons. She just feels it is natural for mortals to kill each other.

She also tries to keep herself distant from mortals because of this. She understands that they will eventually die, and she does not want to go through the pain of watching that happen.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:19 pm
Club Snails

Are you still possibly interested with a fling with Shinrin and Bukaera? :3 Either way, I'll be responding to their RP within the next 36 hours!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:21 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]
Club Snails

Are you still possibly interested with a fling with Shinrin and Bukaera? :3 Either way, I'll be responding to their RP within the next 36 hours!

Yep! I am very interested in it. 3nodding I'll also work on getting his rp count up.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:54 pm
Club Snails

For Silenos I can offer Subira.

She's a real sweetheart with a larger than average Motherly Instinct. She'll seriously walk up to a Mother and her cubs and try to help the mother take care fo her pups, cubs, whatever they are XD

Her personality isn't really well developed so forgive me for that.

Her parents are Bet & Kishaufu [ I'll have to dig up her uncert for you ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:29 pm
Depawsit
Club Snails

For Silenos I can offer Subira.

She's a real sweetheart with a larger than average Motherly Instinct. She'll seriously walk up to a Mother and her cubs and try to help the mother take care fo her pups, cubs, whatever they are XD

Her personality isn't really well developed so forgive me for that.

Her parents are Bet & Kishaufu [ I'll have to dig up her uncert for you ]

Silenos' personality isn't developed very much either. He has a laid back, care-free attitude.

Subira sounds so sweet! And her colors *_* I would love a fling between them. Would you like me to start the rp or do you want to?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:34 pm
Club Snails
[
Silenos' personality isn't developed very much either. He has a laid back, care-free attitude.

Subira sounds so sweet! And her colors *_* I would love a fling between them. Would you like me to start the rp or do you want to?

I would very much appreciate it if you could.

I'm currently trying to force out a paper than I procrastinated on til the last minute >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:06 pm
Depawsit

Here you go!  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:15 am
Ngozi is a what in the dawnwalkers?
Because Zhen has been waiting on a mate plot for FOREVER.
BUT.
I need a godfling before she does. >_> And thats with lithia's
god. Then I will tentively be looking for a mate for my girl that seems
to have some trouble finding love X3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:19 am
Chi Sohma
Ngozi is a what in the dawnwalkers?
Because Zhen has been waiting on a mate plot for FOREVER.
BUT.
I need a godfling before she does. >_> And thats with lithia's
god. Then I will tentively be looking for a mate for my girl that seems
to have some trouble finding love X3

Yep Ngozi is in dawnwalkers. I would love to see how they interact together. If she needed help raising the cubs he could also help. 3nodding He's a very kind guy who may cause a little trouble (like pranks and goofing off and such)  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:31 am
And she is a stubborn, very brash lady.
Raising Ebio's cubs would have soften her up slightly..
but having her own cubs would be a WHOLE new story.
So maybe .. friendship plot.. then the cubs are born
and then work out their romance there?

Whats his rank ouob?
She is a guardian~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:45 pm
Bump!

Also added Dortoka ninja Despite her lack of mate/fling plots  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:39 am
I would love reptiles to meet Ghandi <3!

User Image

Ghandi the god of Pacifism is a little hippy dude, he's quite scatty and says dude a lot, haha. He's a gentle carefree kinda guy definately more a lover than a fighter. He is often accompanied by his Klipspringer familiar and he recently decided that he would be a hare when he wasn't being a god. He definately decided this on a whim. He can be a bit silly at times, his carefree nature means he likes to adventure though adventuring often ends rather quickly when he finds something more fun or more interesting. If he puts his mind to it he can be serious, but it is really not in his nature to be mr grumpy pants, he's far too laid back for that hehe.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff