Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:17 pm
User Image

gaia_angelleft Rhetoric: gaia_angelright
- The art of using language/speech effectively.
Typically used in debate and speeches.

gaia_star Brief Summary: Khuluma has been alone most of his life. Unlike some gods, he was a cub in the god haven without parents when he first appeared, and grew up wandering and meeting many gods along the way. He was later adopted into the Palahala's (God of Prey) herd, and feel in love with him. However, after the god went to mate with a goddess, he became crushed and left. He wanted with a few gods here and there but has been alone since.

gaia_nitemareleft Most Looking For: gaia_nitemareright
- Atra Pestis RP
- Male Lover (And possible surrogate Goddess)

gaia_diamond Also looking for: (Backtracked Rp)
- Almost anything. I'm open to anything he can be thrown into
- Meeting other gods/goddesses
- Meeting mortals

emotion_bigheart Flings: (Future Rp)
arrow - He would fall for a male god or, if they manage to impress him, a male mortal, though this last option would be rather tough as he has a lot of pride for being a god (aka the plot would need to be very good for it to work). Just a bonus note - Khuluma once loved Phalaha, the god of Prey, but it was a crush that was one-sided and never worked out so he still holds a flame for that god.
- Khuluma is a bit bitter against females, but if under some influence/depression/convincing, he might just might mate with a Goddess. I was thinking that maybe if he gets with a male God, a female goddess could act as the surrogate but he'd want to take the children as his own as he distrusts females. (Meaning that just because he gets a mate doesn't mean I'm saying no to a litter. I really want a litter, but he wouldn't want to be with the female and would not be deeply in love with her.)

yum_strawberry Contacts:
- Post here
- PM me if you want to keep it secret or just feel more comfortable that way
- AIM: DeviantBebop

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:17 pm
List of Powers:

Temporary Powers:

emotion_bigheart Charisma - Khuluma gives off an aura that makes a SOA more willing to speak. This means that those that usually clam up would be more likely to talk with Khuluma. Depending on the type of SOA, this can be anything from a few short responses to someone rambling on and on. This last until Khuluma leaves, which returns the SOA back to their usual social patterns.
emotion_bigvein Tongued-tied– Can make someone unclear and not able to get his or her point across clearly. This can be used as a punishment, when someone is trying to communicate a thought or idea and finds they are unable to near what they are trying to say, making them a poor speaker. Their words would sound vauge, jumbled, and confusing. If the listener took their time, they might be able to make a guess of what was trying to be said, but only through guessing. The speaker could still nod and shake their head to give clues as this only affects their speak. This can last up to a few hours to 3 days.
emotion_sweatdrop To the point – This is the reverse of the previous power, where the power is used to clarify a point and lessen unneeded details. It keeps someone from going on unnecessary tangents and organizes their thoughts to be spoken more clearly and effectively. It makes a person very direct, giving the straight facts. This can last to a few hours to 3 days.

Permanent Power:
emotion_8c Stage Fright – A curse, Khuluma can make someone deathly afraid of talking in front of a audience. When talking to an audience, it leaves the speaker with various symptoms like being tongue-tied, having a lump in the throat, or weak in the knees all due to extreme nervousness.Contact: PM me!

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:23 pm
yum_tea Reserved yum_tea

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:08 pm
OPEN FOR PLOTS!

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:42 pm
First off, I was wondering if you'd be up for finishing this rp? ^^ I know, it was completely my fault for letting it slip, and it'd be a bit of back-logged, but I'd love to finish it. c: I'll reply to it if you want to finish it~ ^^

Also, I can off my goddess, Kali, for some fun. ^^ She's a bit of a loose-cannon, doing whatever she wants whenever she wants. She also has little sense when it comes to the safety of others. o.o;;

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:52 pm
Polette

SURE! I love wrapping up rps. We can get that one all tidied up.

As for your goddess, I would love to rp with her. Khuluma can pretty much be anywhere, so does she have a specific place she roams?

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:04 pm
Kali's usually just anywhere it's sunny. c: And I'll go and reply to that rp~ ^^

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:12 pm
Polette

Sounds good to me!

And a RP link for you

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:16 pm
Khuluma and Din RPd together quite a long time ago- it might be fun for them to bump into each other again. (She had given him the advice in his (then recent) sorrow to keep others at a distance.) She wouldn't care for him personally, but she would be interested in seeing any aftermath.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:18 pm
Light Atago

He would be happy to meet her and ask her a few questions considering he had done exactly as she had told him. Does she have a place she hangs out at?  

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:03 pm
gaia_diamond Just a reminder that this is open for both gods/goddesses and mortals to rp. Khuluma talks to many kinds.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:36 pm
Not particularly, but I suppose I'd say she tends to return "home" to the god's haven more than anywhere. (She's a fan of the cold. :3)  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:09 pm
Light Atago
Not particularly, but I suppose I'd say she tends to return "home" to the god's haven more than anywhere. (She's a fan of the cold. :3)

Okay! Khuluma is just wandering all over the globe so he'd probably visit the god haven from time to time. Do you want to start?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:33 am
Thread updated to point out priority plot wanted.  

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:25 am
I have a Pride that isn't official yet, but could serve the purposes of the evil plot!

Atra Pestis

Crue and Sabia, the owners of the pride killed the royalty that ran it before, and overtook the pride and it's lands. They are a couple of mean, vicious creatures that liket o cause pain.

I could -easily- see Crue breaking his wings, and forcing him as a slave for a little while.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff