Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Slim and agunimon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slim Grimm

Malevolent Firestarter

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:40 pm
Name: Slim Hikaru
Bio: as a kid he watched omimon battling diaboramon on his computer after that he seached for ways o get his own digimon but soon gave up as he couldnt find a way he then focus on school and sports he acceled and was accepted into collage as he got on a train to go he was transported to the digital word where he meet with agunimon who gave him his own digivice and his spirit he then set out for his beast spirit and achient spirit  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:11 am
austin-myer

Hi there and welcome to DTI, a couple of things real quick, hi, I'm Lief one of your crew members and am here to help you in anyway I can.

So let me start with letting you know that although it's good that you are making a tamer profile you should also go register for your first digimon partner here using this list here as a guide to which Digimon you can choose.

Also we digivolve these digimon using a system called TP, or Tamer Points, which is your total number of posts in the guild multiplied by 10. You will understand how we use these points more by looking here

Last but not least I see you want an Agunimon, the good news for you is that is a really easy Digimon to get your hands on, according to this thread here All you need is a Rookie Digimon and 3000 TP, once you have those two pieces just follow the instructions of the thread to pick up your Digimon.

Anyways hope none of that came off harsh, I was just trying to help point you in the right direction and I hope we see a lot of you around! Enjoy your time and if you have any questions feel free to quote or PM me and I'll help you out. biggrin

*Note: quote me after you read this so I know you have and I'll delete it so it's not in the middle of your profile.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Slim Grimm

Malevolent Firestarter

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:33 am
yea but you guys dont have agunimons rookie form flamemon and i really want them
ive looked through your list and its no where to be found  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:11 am
austin-myer
yea but you guys dont have agunimons rookie form flamemon and i really want them
ive looked through your list and its no where to be found

Oh that? You simply need to dna an Agunimon with any rookie digimon then you end up with Flamemon  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Slim Grimm

Malevolent Firestarter

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:17 am
ohhh ok  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff