Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] Lycania Hail- Werewolf 🐕 [ready] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scream in the dead of night.
  ಠ_ಠ
View Results

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

Come with us and you will see
This, our town of Halloween

This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night

This is Halloween, everybody make a scene
Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright
It's our town, everybody scream
In this town of Halloween

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:00 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

User Image
Name: Lycania Hail
Nicknames: Wulf, Lyca, Howl, She-Wolf, Nia.

Faction: Monster
Race: Werewolf

Natural Ability: Shape shift to wolf form. Here/ Were-form

Personality:
Lycania enjoys being around others and hates being alone. Another aspect of Lyca is that she believes pack is family and everyone should play a part in making things run smoothly. The reason for this belief is because of what happened to her parents. Being alone made her feel wrong--a biological instinct that is naturally built into a wolf. A lone wolf is worse off; strength in numbers. Also, heaven help those that mess with the people she considers family, as it is not often she lets her true self out. Lyca is very guarded when it comes to things about the heart/emotion.

Lycania "Here comes trouble" Hail loves to be in the center of things, whether it is good or bad. Sometimes at war with her human and her wolf side, Lyca pulls out this vibe of having a dual persona when around others internal battles ftw anyone? Her wolf side has issues with the rage as well as sadness of having her family/pack dead and the frustration of not knowing the cause. Revenge is a powerful emotion when one has been robbed of justice and knowledge.

Another aspect of her is that Lyca doesn't understand her sense of self. When looking at herself, she was made to feel that she had this image of average and below which developed even more so at the age of 14 years old due to foster care as well as bullying. Thus her alter ego was born at age 15 to cover up these feelings of inadequacy. Lyca created a bubbly and loud mouth persona; a cover. What she doesn't realize is that her inner self is just as important as the one as she created. Also, it is a protection to her heart in that: how can anyone love her when they don't understand what they see is a mask? From this reasoning Lyca believes she will never have her one true love; her destined mate.

History:
Lyca can recall bits and pieces of her past through warm fuzzy feelings of contentment as well as certain smells that she identifies as 'home'. Another clue of her past is a white gold necklace with her full name engraved onto it. Sadly, she does not recall her birth or anything in clear detail from birth to the age of 13. It is like a mental wall has it all blocked off and the image of her parents are still somewhat fuzzy in her mind. Reality hit at the age of thirteen when she was left to defend for herself. Who wanted an older were-child, especially one that had emotional baggage? It was at this point--late one night-- that she had heard of a school with others just like herself and so began her mission to leave behind the sorrows of her past in order to create a better future.

- Collecting wolf accessories
- Music
- Howling
- Night time
- Exploring/ finding something historical
- Talking
- Reading
Dislikes:
- Being alone
- Bullies
- Quiet
- Not having a family
- Being startled
- Not having control
- ...spiders!!!

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
Lyca needed a place of belonging and can't deny her feelings as well as the push to find pack. This sense comes from being abandoned at the age of 14 through the unknown death of her parents. She feels like a general misfit whereever she goes and tends to make others leery with her wolf features. It doesn't help her case when her shifter side loses control at times because her unknown past. Another aspect of attending this academy is a sense of control and interaction. To be around others and having the focus to not spazz out is what Lyca is looking for as she did not receive the proper teachings at a young age.

FEAR Ability:
Battle Cry: also known as Howl Cry: The piercing sound of her screams, aka her howl, can deafen anyone for an hour or two depending on how sensitive that characters ears are. Lyca has the ability to vary her sound/tone especially when she feels threatened.

Physical Description:
Height:5 ft 2"tall
weight: 120
Eye Colour: Amber (Like so) with black eye liner/mascara)
Hair Colour/Style:
Colour: White, gray/silver, with black tips.
Style: Wavy/curly/wild and down to her shoulders.
Skin Colour: Creamy light peach.
Clothing Style/Colours:
- Ripped black jeans with a dark gray belt and claw belt buckle.
- Loose white dress shirt that is rolled up to her elbows.
- no shoes as I would like her feet to be wolf paws.
Accessories:
- Pierced wolf ear with CC earring(s)
- Any bracelets or necklaces CC something wolf related would be awesome~!
- white gold necklace with her name engraved on the charm; a fang.
User Image Extra:
-Long wolf tail, wolf ears ((All the same colour as her hair))
- wolf feet that aren't too overly huge. ((same colour as her hair))
- Hands:Tipped nails almost like feminine claws (delicate but deadly)
References: N/A

Plot Ideas:

Pack- I would love her to interact with other werewolves or canine students!
Bully- I would really love her for to get picked on by someone because she has issues with shapeshifting/ control and then have a professor break it up (male would be best). From this I would like a father/mentor relationship 3nodding
Bully 2- Someone picking on her and then Lyca go bat-crap crazy because of the mental/emotional words or physical hurt became too much.
General- Interaction with other students whether its causing mischief or studying or hanging out or exploring.

Songs: (aka Lyca's Playlist)
Track You Down
Dark Paradise
Howl
Part of Me
Finally Free (Talking about the moon in her POV and how the pull makes her feel)
Paradise
Monster (her wolf self no control)

Pin: Triskelion (Alpha, Beta, Omega)

Headshot Art by Sable Eyed Cerena (EEE!!!)  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:20 pm
Her Pets:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Important Links:
Monstropedia: Werewolf
Fear Mechanics
Plotting/rp guide
Monster

Swift Strikes: When startled watch out... Lyca's claws react quickly in self defense towards the unfortunate target. (also known as Klawmarks)

Won sweater~ here  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:08 pm
There isn't a whole lot here to go off of, but you seem to be at a good start!

However, I notice at the bottom you have 'moon division'. As a note, the divisions are not for students. They're hunters; humans who use weapons that were once halloween citizens.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:37 pm
Blade Kuroda
There isn't a whole lot here to go off of, but you seem to be at a good start!

However, I notice at the bottom you have 'moon division'. As a note, the divisions are not for students. They're hunters; humans who use weapons that were once halloween citizens.

Thank you for letting me know!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:46 am
Updates button, name, etc.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:36 pm
..Okay so her name is Lycania, but you've called her both Shaman and Sandy... So I'm a little confused on that.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:38 am
Oops I shall have to fix when I'm on my computer; thx  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Emotional Panties

Ruthless Mage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:30 am
Tara de Draiocht
User Image

Samples
X
X
X

full body 250k
half body 130k
head shot 60k

feel free to negotiate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:34 am
^^; please don't post requests in here. I have a thread for that in the art forum <3 thanks  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:41 am
I think I have a couple suggestions for you to expand on/fine tune to help get her ready. c:

Wolf Form: I saw that you listed a picture of an actual wolf and wondered how she would look as one since she's a werewolf. Is she just like the real life one or is this form more humanoid looking? (Movies with werewolves) It just had me a little confused so I thought I'd bring it up to you.

Personality: Her personality looks good for the most part to me but I think some parts could be expanded on. I'll just tell you what I got from reading it: She values her friends and family, protective, doesn't know her own value, has some tragic past(?)[Maybe make a history section to explain?], looking for affection from someone(?), struggling to figure out if she's more human or wolf. I thought it'd help to outline what I got when I read it and see if that's what you intended it to sound like. c:

History Section: As I mentioned above I think you should add a history section because between what you have in her personality section and reason for coming to the school I'm a little confused/unclear of her story. In her personality section it sounds like someone killed her family members but in the school section you say her family abandoned her so I'm a little confused as to what's happened to her up until this point.

Overall I think she's a pretty solid character and can't wait to see her come to life! =D

Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:01 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Oooh thank you for your input! I appreciate it 3nodding I will work on the history section like you suggested ^^; sorry if it confused you. I'm.. not really good at coming up with things 8D but im trying! So I shall fix all that up later (:  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:02 pm
Lol. It's no problem. I'm running on very little sleep right now so it may just mostly be me having a hard time running the gears in my brain. XD /snugs  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:12 pm
Hello! I just wanted to make sure you picked out an actual Fear mechanic from those listed here.

I am pretty sure either of the things you have listed would work with some modification - for Howl Cry, maybe Headlights, and for Klawmarks, maybe Swift Strikes or Battle Cry?  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:10 pm
yay im home now!

~Kiana_Nala~
Lol. It's no problem. I'm running on very little sleep right now so it may just mostly be me having a hard time running the gears in my brain. XD /snugs

(: Im kinda on the cusp of being sleepy XD; ah so I get it!

pinchmonster
Hello! I just wanted to make sure you picked out an actual Fear mechanic from those listed here.
I am pretty sure either of the things you have listed would work with some modification - for Howl Cry, maybe Headlights, and for Klawmarks, maybe Swift Strikes or Battle Cry?

Hello pinch! Omgosh I feel like such a newb redface I so... did not see that and thank you so much for pointing that out! I will fix that too!  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff