Anxious Werewolf

21,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:40 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: ~Lady Kanna~
Description of your dream plushie: I'd like to have a Kirin, if someone's good with editing lines, but otherwise I do love wind/alicorns. <3
As for theme and color, maybe something darker, with spider web patterns?
Anything with glow or lanterns is fun too. heart

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:28 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name:Znaruto
Description of your dream plushie: I love wolves and k-9 so something with that would be awesome ! ^^

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:35 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Phail Ninja
Description of your dream plushie: Anything, really xP I like bones, wings, aquatics, creepy things. The creepier the better ;D Oh, and tentacles. I love me some tentacles. xDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:09 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: sage_the_vampirc_angel
Description of your dream plushie: I like weird stuff Zombies, monsters, tentacles, neon colors just whatever make it creepy or weird and I'll love it  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:52 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name:AislingJuno
Description of your dream plushie: Alice in wonderland –like, Asian or fantasy themes, gothic, autumn,carousel based.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:39 am
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: TrigunKittie
Description of your dream plushie: Autumn is my favorite season so something fall themed with leaves/pumpkins/trees/cats/moon/lanterns etc would be awesome. Or pumpkin pie! lol (looove pumpkin pie or anything pumpkin flavored XD) <3

Thank you Wolfie! <3  

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

lucystar

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:59 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: lucystar
Description of your dream plushie: Anything related to this time of year would be great sweatdrop

Thank you

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:00 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Fatal Irony
Description of your dream plushie: I'm pretty poor at coloring, so something with wings, ethereal, some shades of purple with ghosts and bones maybe? Fully black eyes, no white. Either wind wings or angeni wings. Maybe flutter wings? idk. Maybe webbing? I like webbing. Blood too perhaps? Have fun.  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:19 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: mistalina13
Description of your dream plushie: Possible themes could be autumn, halloween, dark fairytales...whatever sparks someones fancy. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:02 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: -PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-
Description of your dream plushie: Cerynei or Cerynei-cross. Woodland in fall. heart  

-PR0X1MA-C3NTAUR1-

Shy Lionheart

Windy dasher

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:32 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Windy dasher
Description of your dream plushie: A cerynei C: (because plush cloven hooves are adorabs) night-themed or with dark blues would be wonderful!

Or a soq ploosh version of my male OC Valoryn, shall be trying for him soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:31 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Tristam Lockhart
Description of your dream plushie: A cerynei or anything else, surprise me! My favorite color is royal purple and I love spots if that helps you along!

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:01 pm
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: II Paradox II
Description of your dream plushie: Preferably female. Any breed. Natural colorings. Basically the theme for her is going to be an autumn baker. xD Hair edits are love with an apron and maybe a side marking(like on My Little Pony) of a Halloween cupcake or something. :3 Maybe some Fall treats beside her. Completely up to you on what looks good. Please and thank-yous!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:05 am
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: IJimmytheKitty
Description of your dream plushie: Cerynie/ War horse Cross would be beautiful to me~ Actually An OC of mine :> (she is Female) Based off of my Fall-looking Avi. I have a Sketch of her that i did up quickly. And a couple more that zoom in. I left out that she had Lots of feathers and a Mane in lose braids to her lower shoulder(one over it and one behind tail that was to her ankles and wavy <3(both fading to light blue. The last thing is a general Color Scheme I did on paint though the Avi help a lot. Her Coat color is cream and she has Darkbrown colored leopard spots that fade into her legs, stomach and chest, and leading her her fetlocks, it leads to the same dark brow color (: ... I would love help Drawing this on a plushie. thanks ^^  

StecMasle

Dapper Sex Symbol

10,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Riffler

Handsome Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:43 am
PLEASE COLOR ME A PLUSH
Name: Riffler
Description of your dream plushie: I love wolves, grey wolves, arctic wolves, and other canine like critters, like hyenas :3 Surprise me with a wild canine please, I'll give you freedom of design as long as it has somewhat realistic colours
My plush has been coloured, but I will not reject more if they happen to wander into my inbox.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff