Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Caitlyn Masters || Death Hunter (Accepted)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:40 am
DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM 

The Hunter 
Name: Caitlyn Masters
Nicknames: Cait

Category:  Death - The "intelligence" operation, in charge of gathering information and maintaining the network of Hunters. They gather the information prior to a mission. 

The Weapon 
Name: Korinna
Nicknames: Kori, Flower Girl (affectionately, by Cait)
Type of Weapon: An elegant Grecian- style recurve bow, made of what appears to be metal shaped into of leaves, vines, and flowers; unsummoned form is a pomegranate flower hair clip.
Former species of weapon: Monster - Maenad

Personalities: 
Cait:
Friends Forever || Cait does not make friends easily and does not have many friends, so she values those she is close to very highly. She is intensely loyal to her friends, cares about them deeply, and will defend them to the ends of the Earth. She can be somewhat blind to her friend's faults, as a consequence, and tends to not realize if they're bad for her.

Painting On Smiles || Cait does her best to always have a smile on her face. She wants to make people happy, and the first step is always being happy on the outside herself. Especially since becoming a Hunter, this is less fake and more genuine, but she could be dying inside and she'd still do her best to smile. This also becomes a form of grace under pressure - as long as she's not seriously emotionally involved in a situation, she can keep herself pretty well under control under stress. If she breaks, she tries to break in private; it takes a very nasty amount of emotional wear and tear before she'll stop faking and start actually showing how upset she is.

Stranger Danger || Cait does not do well with people she doesn't know. Large groups of strangers? Forget it. She will freak out, clam up, and turn into a lovely addition to the wallpaper in the most comfortable hidey corner. This is absolutely lessened as she gets to know people, but she finds it very very difficult to make the first move; even if she is with someone she knows, in a group she will cling to them desperately.

Walk On Me || Cait has been a victim of bullying her whole life, be it for her blatant nerdishness or her occasional babble about strange beasties in the night that only she can see. This has turned her into a doormat that people can walk all over. She has absolutely no spine, wilts in the face of conflict, and will rarely disagree, no matter her real opinion. However, she becomes much more fierce and determined against Halloween creatures, because she blames them for her torment.

Korinna
Zero Crap Taken || Cait has no spine. Korinna feels like she must make up for this. She considers herself her Hunter's encouragement, and does her best to convince Cait to be walked over a little less and stand up for herself a little more. So far, it's a losing battle.

Protect What Is Mine || Cait is Kori's Hunter. You don't harm Kori's Hunter. As protective of Cait is of her friends, Kori is of Cait, and of everyone Cait is close to. She might not be able to do all that much as a weapon, but the feelings are still there.

Violence Is The Answer || Kori likes violence. She likes violence a lot. Her first answer to any conflict is to encourage Cait to shoot whatever she is arguing with. Or punch it. Or otherwise do it harm. This makes Cait extremely uncomfortable.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter? 
Ever since she was a small child, Cait has seen the scary things lurking on the edge of reality. When she was younger, her babble about monsters was generally brushed off, but as she got older and it continued, her parents began to treat her poorly and she was mocked for having her head in the clouds. But she knew they were always there, tormenting the people around her, the people she cared about, and she hated it. When given the opportunity to become a Hunter and fight against the darkness, she jumped.

Weapon Ability 
Bacchanalian Frenzy (Gambler's Chance): Maenads are drunken revelers, and in their drunken frenzy become strong and brutal. Kori can channel this frenzy into Cait, allowing her to shoot several arrows in quick succession. However, in this frenzied attack, Cait overstrains her muscles and causes herself injury.

Physical Description: 

Eye Colour: Hazel
Hair Colour/Style: Black, mid-back-length with bangs
Skin Colour: Fair
Clothing Style/Colours: Hunter jacket, worn open, a green scarf, mint green blouse, knee-length brown skirt, brown knee-high boots, archer's arm guards on her wrists
Extra: None
References: None  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:40 am
Grabbing extra post just in case~  

Noir Songbird

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Noir Songbird

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:48 am
And one more extra~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:49 am
Aannnd gonna open up for crits!  

Noir Songbird

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:28 am
Out of curiosity, how would Cait feel about doing hunter missions, since those are basically just one big stranger danger fest :'D

BUT YEAHHH DEATH HUNTER YEAHHH /not biased at all

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:43 am
I suspect it's going to go something like
See Cait
See Cait clam up and generally act like an awkward duck ;D
But as she gets to know her fellow Hunters it will get much better! She's just going to be amusingly uncomfortable the first couple of missions XD  

Noir Songbird

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:21 am
Awkward duck A+

Personally, I'd love to see her character development, since right now she's a doormat and it makes me curious to see how she would do within the Death Division and especially with Caelius. 8D

I LIKE HER <3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:29 am
Oh yes character development is definitely going to have to happen. XD
I really really look forward to playing her since Cait is my character baby 5evr <3

I AM GLAD YOU LIKE HER <3  

Noir Songbird

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:47 am
Hi Song!!!!!!!!!! /crit train vamps hitting up all the things

Things that are important to approval-
Age- All hunters are 18-24 unless you have 'damn good reason/+ admin approval' Just simple age bump to 18 will fix
Name- Not a 'omg no' but more a notice, we have a hunter by the name Caitlyn already. Thing to just consider.
Weapon- Weapons can't have names of famous creatures of myth or legend, gods and goddesses included.
Appearance-Scarf- Scarves are simple, 1 color. hair must be a human color unless it's dyed. IE Her hair is black but she dies it green.
Everything else however, is A-okay :>

Personality crit is just thoughts on things to develop.
-Your girl comes off as very closed, in the fact she's a wallflower/pushover/false happiness. These traits are fine, but they lack a lot of 'redeeming' qualities. IE: why do people like her, how does she open up, what genuinely makes her happy, what makes that mask drop, what makes her speak up about, how does she react to pressure/team activities, being depended on? Think of it like 'what allows for the most interaction'. You have a good profile, can just be expanded is all.

Das et : D  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:37 pm
iStoleYurVamps

Hi Vamps! I fixed the things you mentioned - except the name, she's an OC so I AM RELUCTANT TO FUTZ WITH THE NAME XDa <3

I also amde some tweaks on her personality; let me know what you think now? c: THANKU FOR CRIT and sorry it took me so long to get back to you!  

Noir Songbird

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:34 am
I am really looking forward to RPing with Cait! I think she looks great! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:52 am
//Deus Ex Machina Entry Form 05. 23 .13

//Name: Caitlyn Masters
//Gender: Female
// Entry level: Trainee
//Status: Sleeping Beauty
//Clearance: Approved for entry

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50