Halloween?
  Love it!
  Naw
  Pumpkins, witches, and bats! OHMAI.
View Results

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:46 am
Hey! These two below have just been welcomed into Ela via Tree Ceremony! They would like some RP interaction with their fellow clan mates!
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:48 am
*Just FYI... I will probably be slow with the RPs (aka I'll rp when I can). School is making me busy, so yeah.

Male: Xanaris: Bird Clan

Female: Myrina: Shadow Clan  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:55 am
Myrina:
User Image

Mini-Personality blurb: She is a mixture of boyishness and loudness/bluntness, she loves to hunt and play in the mud. Not afraid to get her paws dirty, very little scares her. Live life to the fullest!

Clan: Shadow

Xanaris:
User Image

Mini-Personality blurb: Goofball, white knight, and has a big heart. This one is a babbler~

Clan: Bird

[size=18][b][color=#a5c7a5]THE HILLS ARE ALIVE WITH THE SOUND OF MUUUSIC.[/color][/b][/size]
[color=olive][b]SoA:[/b] (YOUR SOA GOES HERE)
[b]Which of my SoA are you interested in RPing with?[/b] (Myrina / Xanaris)
[b]Anything else you want me to know?[/b][/color]
[quote="Tara de Draiocht"] [/quote]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:24 am
*and a post just incase.

This thread is now open to the public.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:27 am
For Myrina, I have many Ela she can play with! I have lots in Shadow Clan!

Ona'raha Subiani - my oldest member and one of the old, original blood ones, too. He is kindly and fatherly but a little timid.

Eeva Subiani - Ona's oldest daughter and leader of the Shadow Clan. She is a very down-to-earth lioness who enjoys having fun and mucking in with everything. She's the type of leader who likes to get really involved and treat everyone like her brothers and sisters.

Laka Subiani - Another of Ona's daughters from another litter. She is a fun-loving, loud and adventurous girl who might make a good friend for your girl. She's been out into the rogue lands once on a journey to the sea, as well.

Chochokpi Galvlati - She's an adult not but can't seem to find her full image. She's a proper little lady. All dainty and delicate and outspoken. She has some knowledge of healing arts and is a dedicated clan member.  
Tara de Draiocht rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:29 am
Kimaria
For Myrina, I have many Ela she can play with! I have lots in Shadow Clan!

Ona'raha Subiani - my oldest member and one of the old, original blood ones, too. He is kindly and fatherly but a little timid.

Eeva Subiani - Ona's oldest daughter and leader of the Shadow Clan. She is a very down-to-earth lioness who enjoys having fun and mucking in with everything. She's the type of leader who likes to get really involved and treat everyone like her brothers and sisters.

Laka Subiani - Another of Ona's daughters from another litter. She is a fun-loving, loud and adventurous girl who might make a good friend for your girl. She's been out into the rogue lands once on a journey to the sea, as well.

Chochokpi Galvlati - She's an adult not but can't seem to find her full image. She's a proper little lady. All dainty and delicate and outspoken. She has some knowledge of healing arts and is a dedicated clan member.

wonderful! Thank you for taking interest c: Maybe the RP could help her think of a last name (as I think Ela's need 2 names? @@; I will have to look at rules again >3>; )

*rolls dice to see who to rp with~*
Do you want to start or shall I?

LOL. Delicate lady and Boyish Lioness XD win and yet interesting. Interesting.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image
Cana-bump

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:46 pm
Kimaria

Hope its okay. I started a rp for us; http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23394149
You can use whom ever you wish 3nodding  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:49 pm
Sorry I have been so slow! I will use the girl you rolled, Chochokpi! I may throw in another lion, too, if the need calls! I'll try and get a response in today before I go to bed =3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:51 pm
Kimaria
Sorry I have been so slow! I will use the girl you rolled, Chochokpi! I may throw in another lion, too, if the need calls! I'll try and get a response in today before I go to bed =3

no worries! 3nodding

alright sounds good~  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out