Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:15 pm
User Image

Dortoka is a playful goddess, who doesn't take anything seriously. Even if someone was mad at her, she would think it was all a joke. She is almost always happy, except when she remembers her mortal life (though this doesn't happen too often) A lot of times she will get sad when she remembers something, even if she doesn't realize she is remembering. (for example seeing her old den, not knowing it was her home, but still feeling an emotional attachment). She doesn't fully understand the world around her, especially mortals and gods. She doesn't see anything different between her and mortals, other than she has powers. Then with gods, she has no idea how many there are. When she was 'born' she at first thought she was the only goddess.

Dortoka also likes exploring and seeing new things. She often travels as a reptile, a lioness or a leopardess. More than anything she likes to make friends on her adventures and have companions with her as she explores. Her companions do not usually last long, usually she departs ways with them. While on their adventures though she will protect her companions. She doesn't mind what gender or species her companions are as long as they like adventures.

What I am looking for:

Adventures: I would like her to go on so many adventures with mortals and gods. From searching for treasure, to seeing other lands, or something. Feel free to throw thing at her.

Cub RP: I would love her to spend some time with a cub and go on a small cub adventure. She would not steal a cub, just go on an adventure and make sure the cub arrived safely at home.

God RP: I would love rp with different gods and goddesses, especially with more serious gods or goddesses who think she is a bit weird.

Other stuff: Also I would love an eviler character try and recruit her or something. She doesn't have a concept of good and evil. She'll hang around those who seem enjoyable and happy and avoid anyone who is too serious (though right now she'll even stick around the most grumpiest, because she wants to make friends)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:16 pm
-reserved just in case-

Feel free to post now.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:02 pm
Hi, Snails!

<3 Oh lordy, I have so many options and ideas for you, if you'll have me.

For cub/adventure RP I have Bushiri. He's in the pridelands, but I can post-date an RP from before he was brought back with his adoptive parents if you'd rather. He's also the son of the goddess of Blood Magic, so he won't be totally intimidating by running into another god. Bushiri's main goal in life right now is to make all the friends. So funtime adventures would be awesome. His seer abilities are restricted to things to do with prey animals only... so maybe they could go on an adventure to save some herbivorous reptiles?

For general adventures, I have Tapiwa, who would LOVE to go on a treasure hunt. He's a bit of a clown, total goofball, all about playing games and having fun.

Aaaand, lastly, Tahir, who you've met. The manipulative little bugger would love to try and convince a goddess to hang around with him and protect him.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:08 pm
Ici Chiot
Hi, Snails!

<3 Oh lordy, I have so many options and ideas for you, if you'll have me.

For cub/adventure RP I have Bushiri. He's in the pridelands, but I can post-date an RP from before he was brought back with his adoptive parents if you'd rather. He's also the son of the goddess of Blood Magic, so he won't be totally intimidating by running into another god. Bushiri's main goal in life right now is to make all the friends. So funtime adventures would be awesome. His seer abilities are restricted to things to do with prey animals only... so maybe they could go on an adventure to save some herbivorous reptiles?

For general adventures, I have Tapiwa, who would LOVE to go on a treasure hunt. He's a bit of a clown, total goofball, all about playing games and having fun.

Aaaand, lastly, Tahir, who you've met. The manipulative little bugger would love to try and convince a goddess to hang around with him and protect him.

Hm well... >.> I would like all the rp? xd

I would love to have all three rp happen, if that's cool with you. All of them would be fun for her. She'll probably be in different forms each rp, she hardly ever sticks to one form and hardly ever stays in her goddess form.

Would you like to do the rps one at a time, or all three at once?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:13 pm
Club Snails

I would be totally up for all three at once. The more RP the better! Wheee!

I'd even be happy to start two of them, so you only need to start one. c: I have to pop out for a few minutes to work my dog, but that won't be for very long, then I am all free for roleplay.

Different forms works for me!

Bushiri needs to look into the eye of one prey animal to see the fate of another, so if she wanted to take a prey-form for their RP, that would be cool. If not, we can always rustle up some little animal for him to see with.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:16 pm
Ici Chiot

All sounds good to me, I'll start the one with Tapiwa and Dortoka. 3nodding Also Tapiwa should meet Aureo at some point. He is a also a pirate who loves adventures, he basically a kid at heart.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:47 pm
Club Snails

I'm back and writing! C: Whoo!

Oooh yes. Once Tapiwa is all finished his JRP, I'll be sure to hit you up for some pirate-y adeventures.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:55 pm
Ici Chiot

Here is the rp! and Yay! I love pirate rp, I have a couple others as well. One cub and a corsair, as well as another girl coming in who will join a crew (though she hopes to become a captain someday)  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:14 pm
Here's one!

And I think I'll put Bushiri's in the pridelands, seeing as his JRP is pretty well finished. Is that fine with you?

Club Snails

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:16 pm
Ici Chiot
Here's one!

And I think I'll put Bushiri's in the pridelands, seeing as his JRP is pretty well finished. Is that fine with you?

Club Snails

totally fine with me. 3nodding  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:39 pm
Club Snails

Aaaand number two!

Sorry about the wait for those. Had to start supper.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:17 pm
Ici Chiot

Aaaand number two!

Sorry about the wait for those. Had to start supper.

Tag! And no worries. I'll be heading off soon to make dinner and help unpack and such.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces