Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:53 am
Welcome to my plot thread. I'm going to try to keep this one pretty up to date. Once I think someone's found the perfect someone, I'll take them out and put someone else in their place, so please keep an eye out. I'll try to indicate when I have updated things in the title!

If any of these have plots with yours, let me know via PM or IM, please! I don't want to cut plots, but I can't remember anything to save my life. :'D

Also: If you can start the RPs and quote me, I will get back to them ASAP. MUCH LOVE.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:01 am
The Hybrids
All of these are infertile

User ImageWould like: Another hybrid mate

Marjani is pretty much a blank slate.

User ImageWould like: A mate that is in, or willing to join, the En Gedi
Nene'na is pretty much a blank slate.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:12 am
The Lions

User ImageWould like: A mate, is willing to leave her pride

Tuc is completely unstable. She doesn't have the same mood two days in a row. She also doesn't like her children very much, especially one daughter who took it upon herself to have children with the male she happened to semi-tolerate. Now she's completely shut off from the rest of the pride, ignoring them all together as she plotted how to kill off her daughter and the male without anyone knowing it. She'll never do it, of course, but it was a lovely dream.

User ImageWould like: A mate that is in, or willing to join, the Swampies.

With the love of his life running off and abandoning him, Kutisha is in need of some TLC. He had been mated from the time he was an adolescent until recently, so he's taking this really hard. He will be depressed for a while, but he will change if he gets a new mate!

User ImageWould like: A mate; must be willing to join her pride.

Makini isn't a pushover, despite how she talks. Her voice is soft and sweet sounding, but in the blink of an eye, it will get soft and cold. She's a very temperamental lioness who doesn't like no for an answer when she wants something. Cubs beware, if you annoy her, she is not above striking or cuffing on the ear. When she wants a male, she'll play innocent and naive to get what she wants from him. Then she'll leave him in her dust once she's through. If Makini doesn't like you from the start, you'll know it.

User ImageWould like: A mate; must be willing to join the pride, JRP for the Tianxia, East House

Conflict drove him from his family and pride. Solitude made him wander around the rogue lands for years before he calmed down from his inner 'demon'. He no longer is a violent male, but he is muscular and quick tempered. Instead of striking with his paw, however, he's trying to strike with his tongue instead. In his new pride, Piao hopes to settle down and eventually start a family. He's using his size as something of a guard for his pride as well as hunting. He's taking to his new name quite fondly.

User ImageWould like: A mate; must be willing to join her pride

Pretty much fascinated with decay. Family orientated. Other than that blank slate.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:19 am
The Leopards

User ImageWould like: A mate, is willing to join a pride if needed. A pushy female to put him in his place and make him more complacent.

This male hasn't mellowed out since his pride fell apart. In fact, he's still very much as pushy as he had been, but now he has no one to tell him that isn't his place. With his best friend and would-be mate gone, Amandus feels totally alone and isolated. He is probably going to stay pushy and alone until he can find someone, that will butt heads with him and put him in his place. Until that time, Amandus will just go about living and wandering, looking for that perfect pride that won't say he's to mean or something to live there.

User ImageWould like: A mate; is willing to join a pride. Maybe someone to show her males aren't all that bad, fights, maybe?

Hasnaa hates males. Any form of male is not safe from her hatred. Her mother made it very clear that males are after one thing, so she's taken to hating the whole of them. She has yet to give a male the time of day. When she's talking to a female she's relaxed and herself. She's a sarcastic b***h, and laces her insults with pretty words to see who is as smart as herself to figure out she's given a backhanded compliment. Hasnaa has no friends to speak of and no family she knows of besides her mother, who is off somewhere probably fallen pray to males lies.

User ImageWould like: A mate; willing to join a pride

She's pretty much a blank slate, but I have a feeling she's one of those no nonsense females while still being a bit motherly towards juves and cubs.

User ImageWould like: A mate; is not willing to leave her pride. ( she was made for this pride )

Maya's personalities are as different as the moon. In fact, her personality depends on the moon. On a full moon she is just this hyper active little cub that can't be talked to seriously or be taken seriously. During a new moon, she's a b***h because there is no moon for her to look at and it depresses her. Other than these times, she's a happy leopardess that is up with the sun set every night and asleep when the sun rises. She doesn't much care for the day life and the heat of the sun. You can do everything in the moonlight that you can the sunlight is her way of thinking.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Would like: A mate; is not willing to leave her pride.

She's a complete ditz and can't concentrate on anything for very long. Other than that she's a blank slate~

(( name on cert is spelled wrong, it is Anina ))

User ImageWould like: A mate; is willing to join a pride.

Simple minded and good hearted, Vinny tries his hardest to be friends with everyone. However, he does take a bit to think about what he's saying, leaving others to believe he's stupid. He isn't! He just doesn't want to seem like a fool with his words, so he chooses them carefully. This does leave some baffled or annoyed at him and does make it rather hard to talk to him if one isn't used to dealing with someone that likes to think before they talk. He is a very patient leopard as well, and tries to be understanding. That's not to say he doesn't have his pet peeves.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:21 am
The Cheetahs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:22 am
The Canines

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:23 am

Open for now~

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:52 am
Heeeey, I may have mates for your Mwezi there! ninja And with minimal class movement xd

User Image

For Kim'acha, I present Bonne'petite lune! He's exactly one class up from Kim'acha(Upper-Middle to her Middle)... So he'd be able to stay a guard in a class movement xd He's generally a happy guy, though he can be a bit nervous. In particular... While he's not actually related(Just hilarious coincidence), he happened to show up abut the time Aysu got pregnant and bore the next Shaman and her brother and sisters xd ; (Really doesn't help he resembles them) He's rather happy and proud to point out he's still very much a virgin lol

User Image

For Malik, Kizimwi! Partly, she's looking for a father figure for her cubs, but she's not really willing to look outside her class(She'd rather have cubs with another hunter, as it were, to make more little hunters) - So the fact Malik's in the same class is a boon in her mind! She's a very sweet girl, finding hardly any fault in anyone(So if she ever met Viktor again and found out he had... A lot of children... She'd proclaim him very... Fertile xd ; )  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:24 pm

Drani: Yes to both. |3 |3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:33 pm
Would you be willing to have your Kutisha meet my Morska'Zelena? And see where it goes from there?

Journal link for more on her personality.  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:20 am
Dame NightFury
Would you be willing to have your Kutisha meet my Morska'Zelena? And see where it goes from there?

He would be willing! :> Very much so!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:22 pm
Saint Sergio
Dame NightFury

He would be willing! :> Very much so!

Link. I know you said that Kutisha was depressed; I just wanted to let you know that Morska'Zelena is more confused and baffled than sad and depressed. xd RP! hehehe

edit for PS: I am actively looking for her mate, so she might be meeting other males too. I just wanted to let you know. Your guy is sooooo gorgeous!  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:54 am
Would Marjani be interested in meeting my boy, Barra, and seeing where it goes?

He is also a blank slate.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:56 am
Saint Sergio

User ImageWould like: A mate and a possible pride

Isaura is one of those idiotically bubbly females. She's silly and a bit stupid at times, because she lives in a fantasy world where nothing bad ever happens. Even her father's harsh words about her only sound like happy compliments to her. Her father has her best interest at heart, is what she really believes. She will stick close to her father until he can find her a pride or a mate to send her too. Sometimes she stays behind for a couple of days until her father comes back for her. On those days she hunts, poorly, for herself and when he comes back she's often quite sick from lack of proper food. Her father's never taught her how to hunt properly, or taught her anything, really.

Would Isaura be interested in possibly taking on a female mate? I have a cheetoness who's Father trained her to be a perfect fighter in every way. Siri wouldn't really know that there's a right or wrong to the relationship so she wouldn't care, she would just tag along as a nuisance at first - then perhaps once she grows again it could go a little farther? I know some people are against these types of plots, so its up to you. She's infertile as well.

User Image ** She's actually a Juve

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:54 am
LexThetaSigma
Would Marjani be interested in meeting my boy, Barra, and seeing where it goes?

He is also a blank slate.

We can certainly have them meet and see what comes from it!

Paws: -sends you a PM- owo <3

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces