It's ALIIIIIIVE! - A Triumphant Return Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:15 am
So, hay gaiz, I'm back and kicking and anxious to get some arpee. Unfortunately I'm without my external hard drive, so I'm missing a lot of files and it has been over a year since I was around. Any plots that you would like to revive should just be shot my way, but otherwise I have a few bbz I'd like to just get going right off the bat. I'm up for ANYTHING with these guys, and I've always been terrible at plotting, but at least I'll get one foot in the door.

IMPORTANT
I need a JRP for this girly in Ela, the Mantis Clan, but it's the festival so she can get one from anyone during the festivities! PLEASE :HEART:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:17 am
User Image
Moonbug is a onetime mother and mate to Harvestmoon, who I play as well. I would mostly like some in-pack roleplay, or even rogues along the border of the Peke Na as she was one of my favorites before I left. She is a pretty stable character: a good mixture between ably balanced responsibility and carefree playfulness. She was and is a good mother to her pups, though she is not overly sentimental with them or her mate. She has a tendency to lose confidence in the face of overwhelming change, but seeks advice from others given the chance. More Peke Na friends would be wonderful, most definitely. Maybe other scouts or mothers, I don't even know.

User Image
Soulsinger was my pick from Moon and Harv's litter despite that I was customing in Sweetlife. I'm selfish, what can I say? Soulsinger does not have much of a personality as I never got a chance to play her out. I would assume she's fairly reckless as the only daughter, and stubborn to a fault. She is used to her brothers having her back, so she would probably be a trouble magnet along the pack borders. She IS and adult now (I'll put in her adult cert later) but I'm up for current or backlogged threads, particularly with siblings. An in-pack mate or a rogue willing to join the pack would also be excellent.

User Image
Sweetlife follows his name. He's rakishly charming, a bit lazy, and incredibly naive as far as recognizing there are consequences to every action. I would like for him to possibly have some dalliance with a rogue and have her foist the pups on him - even though the pack group raises, he would feel responsible for their well-being and possibly wise up a bit. He is also an adult, obviously, but I would really enjoy back-logged threads through his life, particularly with littermates and a lifelong in-pack friend would be GREAT. Could even be a female he eventually becomes mates with - maybe she's had a crush on him since they were little, is saddened by the sudden appearance of rogue-bred pups, and they bond over the upbringing of said litter? I have no idea.

User Image
Ujekaza was unofficially renamed Rå'styrke and is a captain of a band of Reavers in the Myrsky Syntyny. That's right, baby is a viking. He is renowned through the pride for his silence, preferring fewer words to many, but is more than capable of letting his opinion be known through heavy but slight brow movements, steady seemingly disapproving stares, and well placed grunts. He has a daughter, Dóttir'styrk, who holds the precarious position as a female reaver. I would like to find some reavers to populate his band, but he also needs an official roleplay to solidify his position in the pride so I can get him certed in-pride with the name change.

Now that he's got his JRP I'd REALLY like to get some Thralls for my Captain here. Males and females may apply, he would not be picky as far as his servants go. I'd also be interested in cubs resulting from a Thrall or two! ;D  

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:19 am
User Image
Arya and Sansa are actually sisters (could you tell?) who grew up wandering the roguelands after being separated from their family as juveniles. Arya is generally more rough-and-tumble than her sister, with whom she only vaguely gets along with. The girls are prone to bickering, though the instant Arya is provoked into all-out pouncing or other tactics her sister dubs "low-brow violence", Sansa will cry uncle. They love one another faithfully, even if that is sometimes difficult to discern by outside audiences. Arya is undoubtedly the leader of the two of them, though she does her best to make most of her good ideas seem as if Sansa came up with them herself. She is long suffering, of course, but she does so graciously. Family means everything to her.

User Image
Sansa is decidedly the more effeminate of the two of them. She wants to settle down, have a mate and bear children. Because of Arya's meddling, Sansa firmly believes she's the leader of the two of them due mostly to her grand ideas (mostly Arya's) and her elder status (four minutes). Deep down, though she may look down her nose at her sister, she is endlessly devoted to the other lioness and would never abandon her willingly. I would like to find a pride for the two of them to join, and then maybe mates - or maybe the mates could lead them to the pride? No idea, but I'm more concerned with finding a pride.

User Image
I never really got to develop my little Mufasa lineage through Leilusae (she is his great-granddaughter, unless I'm missing a great or two). I'd like her to find a good pridelander mate, settle down and generally have a happy life. She's the daughter of my very first SoA so its important to me that she be paid due attention on my part. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:59 am
-slaps an open sticker on this bad boy-  

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:07 am

owo

For you Pridelander girl, I have a boy who needs some RPs. xD I love this boy and his crazy colors. *___*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He has no personality or anything either. owo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:09 am
heeey I have an Arya too! GoT ftw : D

... she's leaving her pride (Tianxia) at some point, so your Arya should, like, step in. 8( There must always be an Arya in Tianxia? And Sansa too. /advertising

I have aaa Reaver (soontobewarlord) who could RP with your boy : D And lots of pridelanders who can RP with Leilusae! And a Peke Na juve. :'D  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:10 am
Har, his crazy colors involve my favorite combination (pink and brown)! We could develop some personalities in a thread together, hehe - see what comes out. She'll probably be rather maternal, like her mother, but that's as far as I've got. I could start up a thread for them in a bit if you would like?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:14 am
@Wu: LOL <3 Yay GoT!! biggrin I might have to look at Tianxia for them. I know Sansa would be game for it, but Arya is eyeing up being a Reaver. -sigh-

Oh, would definitely be up for some reaver arpee. He could have Rå grunt at him for a bit or Dótti could gnaw his ankles be mildly entertaining trying to stick to grunts and silence (she emulates her dad even if she won't admit it). And ugh, Peke Na is always fun <3 If he's a juve now, he could meet Sweetlife or Soulsinger as adols/adults. biggrin  

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:19 am
tuesdayscat
Har, his crazy colors involve my favorite combination (pink and brown)! We could develop some personalities in a thread together, hehe - see what comes out. She'll probably be rather maternal, like her mother, but that's as far as I've got. I could start up a thread for them in a bit if you would like?

If you want to, go right ahead! I'm here all day, so we can bang this RP out!

If you have AIM I'm CutmeCoffee! We cant chat and what not quicker~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:22 am
I'm gonna jump in the shower, but I'll do all of the above soon as I get out. smile  

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:24 am
rofl, would be pretty fitting for Arya xD Yeah, my Arya will be going firekin someday.

Sounds good! 8D Would you rather him meet Njal once he's the warlord or before? Dótti probably wouldn't like Njal much, because of stuff, which would also be interesting to RP. He won't approve of her much. xD (He's... uh, getting rid of female reavers. going back to the old ways. but more on that when the challenge RP is done and he's officially warlord! xD)

And sounds lovely! Poor Blackbark has never been RP'd. ;;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:49 am
Stormborn RP? I have many options!  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:49 am
Oh man, Dótti is going to be livid. She won't like him at all then, since she's all "Anything you can do, I can do better" and whatnot. I think Rå would like him just fine. He's not exactly paternal and could honestly care less about what his daughter wants, and he's not exactly all gungho for equal rights anyway. ;D I think before would be fun. That way he'd have something to base his opinions off of when Njal takes over. Rå's not exactly politically minded, or at least he doesn't let on that he is, but he would still be interested in everything.

@Fey: Oh, oh! I'm up for anyone, for Rå or Dótti. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:01 am
Hm...How about Solvslips? He's fifty shades of f-ed up. wink  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:04 am
Oh man, that made me giggle. That would work! Any preference on Dótti or her daddy? I'm up for either. Dótti needs a JRP (the other one was started too long ago, right?) but so does Rå so... biggrin  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff