Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Staying Behind (Ying + Jing) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:49 pm
All was quiet in the area, something quite strange for the clans. Sure it was early morning, but there was another reason for the quiet. Everyone was gone, called away by Medea for some sort of mission. Ying and Jing stayed behind to "guard the clans."

Of course, all that really meant was more free time to work on their pieces. Ying had all the pieces in front of her; fabric, threads, needles. Things they'd managed to scrap together. After all, people needed their clothing repaired, needed new clothing. They'd lost everything, so creating was important.

Jing was, of course, asleep. Ying had woken up earlier than him today. Tea was boiled, leaves sitting gently on the top of the water in the teacups. She sat idly sipping for a time until her patience gave out.

With a groan, she stood up and stomped to their tent, the only living space they had at the moment. He was there, of course, positively snoring away on the mat. "Get up," she urged.

If he didn't wake up, she had fingers for tickling and hands to smack him with a pillow.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:18 pm
chimarii

The morning was indeed a nice lazy one, the steady pulse of ongoing repair. the clang of steel on anvil being pounded away was mute, but the cluck of cockatrices strutting away for food was the main prevailing sound. It was almost hypnotizing. Jing however was more than content to snooze the dawn away as it burned the haze away with its pumpkin sun.

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ thread....zzzzzz timble..zzzzzzzzzzzzsewing dressform..zzzzz fabulous...zzzzzzzz"

Yep, snoozing the day away.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:03 pm
"What a useless brother I have," Ying grumbled, cracking her knuckles. Poor Jing would never see it coming. Well, it was merely punishment for his laziness.

She bent down next to his sleeping form and took a deep breath, as though she was a conductor about to begin a beautiful symphony.

And then she tickled the s**t out of him.

bloodlust dante

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:09 pm
chimarii

It began with a prod that left the horse boil flinching from its intrusion with a half hearted grumble, scooting away from the offending digit.

Until all hell broke loose and left Jing flailing and twitching for mercy at the horrible assault. It was unbearable, his sister knew where to strike. The pains of having a sibling that knew almost all your weaknesses. The horseman managed to quell the sounds into only half litted grunt instead of the falsetto screeching for mercy and to halt her ministrations.

Above all, he was awake. awake and disheveled and with bed hair that stuck high in the air like magic. And a stare that seemed to say "How dare you."  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:24 pm
Ying had already grabbed a pillow, poised and ready to defend herself from a myriad of return-fire-tickles that Jing would surely dish out, but it never came. Instead she found herself with a very grumpy looking brother.

Sighing, she put down the pillow and grabbed a small comb with a lotus design on it and moved herself behind her brother. "Oh come on, I let you sleep in," she countered, moving the comb through his hair. "You know we have work to do."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:35 pm
chimarii

"let you sleep in" Jing grumbled back and waited for the exact moment when his sister would let down her guard, and the pillow as well and begin combing his hair before he gracefully threw the pillow behind him.

Right at her face. "Sleep was work too." he said as the grumpy morning boil he was and got up to stretch and properly greet the day. Never Ying. "I cant even get cleansed and have my zen before we get started huh?" he teased, giving the ghoul a bored expression.

.__.

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:10 pm
The pillow her her face and the S.S. Ying was sunk. She fell over, tangled up in his things and then sat up, looking like a cat that had water dumped on it. Her hair was disheveled now, the tiny ornamental pieces thrown askew, beads tangled with hair.

"You can't cleanse and 'zen'-" She air quoted around the word zen, emphasizing that even after all this time, she still had no idea what that even meant, "If you never wake up!"

She stood up and approached the small box of accessories and ornaments they'd collected during their short time here. A clasp was selected for Jing's hair, and she walked it back to where he was sitting. "Now are you going to let me help you?"

bloodlust dante

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:59 am
chimarii

Jing was however joyful at his sisters dishevelment. the splay of beads that chimed as they tapped against one another, little pieces of hair that ruffed out like feathers on a dueling cockatrice and that scornful face. It was too much to bear as the younger artisan had a hearty giggle. his shoulder wracked from holding it in, until they shook with so much force that the boil began chortling. A light, airy tone that bounced from wall to wall as he held his sides in laughter.

All the while pointing at Ying and trying to get the words out and breathe at the same time. "You hahhha.... you look like one of the dolls you played with when you were younger." he managed to get out until the giggles took hold again and he spent the rest of the time, rolling around on the stiff bed. "Those poor maulbies." he said at last, wiping the tears that built up from his laughing and managed to compose himself again, siting up and patting down his own puffy hair. "Are you going to dress me up too? I am not a Dead Ken doll."

cue more laughing.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:54 pm
Ying's face went bright red as Jing continued to enjoy her torture. Her cheeks puffed out in annoyance and she threw the clasp at Jing's stupid head, crossing her arms like a child. "Well then do it yourself, stupid brother! See if I care!"

With that, she huffed out of the tent and stomped back to their workspace. "Stupid Jing," she muttered, refilling the teacups. "I do not look like a maulbie."

She quickly brushed down her hair and restrung the ornaments hanging from it. It would've been nice to go back to the time they played with maulbies. Now they had to be adults and recreate the clans.

Well, ONE of them had to be an adult. The other one had to be a stupid brother.

bloodlust dante

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:31 pm
chimarii

Even though Jing knew his sister was the elder, he often enjoyed the moments when the ages between them reversed. But as his light airy chuckles danced in the afternoon sun, he too sobered up and began the quiet, thoughtful work of collecting ones appearance.

The wash basin next to the sink had clear, pristine water in it, the water lapped at his face in its cool embrace as he washed up. Is was tranquil as drops fell back into the bowl, the boil was entranced with the dance of liquid as the ripples formed and bounced from side to side, and then again as it met the ripples of other drops.

With hygine done and finally out of the way, the boil came out into the main part of the tent, brushing his hair as he sat at the table and watched his sister fuss at her hair.

"All that grumbling will just give you wrinkles, dear sister." he mused loudly while gently holding the fresh tea and inhaling its sweet aroma.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:24 pm
Ying sighed and relaxed her face a little more as she finally tied her ponytail up. Satisfied with how it looked, she picked up her own teacup and began sipping quietly.

"And if I didn't know better, I'd think with all that sleep you were a lowly sloth demon," Ying quipped, shooting her brother a sassy look.

She scowled and stuck her thumb in her mouth, then rubbed a spot on Jing's cheek where a speck of dirt had found a home. It was very much a motherly habit to pick apart Jing's appearance and tell him everything he was doing wrong. "You missed a spot, colt."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:32 pm
chimarii

"How many times do I have to say it, I have low FEAR pressure, dear sister." Jing chided lightly, a tiny neigh of indignation as the boil let the cup down with a clink. It was louder than he wanted it to be, which made put a dour expression on his face. It was always his sister as the weak spot to tranquility.

Had to be siblings.

There were times where he thought, wished really that Ying was just some mare, floating down the stream in some zen garden and his parents ended up adopting her to make his life more painful. The younger artisan child could only sputter at his elder and squint his eyes as she went about in her mothering duties. "What if I liked that speck, huh? what if I left it there on purpose?" he retorted back weakly.

Jackdammit. all this before breakfast, lunch as it were.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:49 pm
"I am not stupid brother. You are not artistically abstract, you are simply lazy." Satisfied with her clean up job of Jing's face, she nodded and set her tea cup down.

It was time to work, after all! Many horsemen were away at the moment, investigating some Halloween "haunted house" as ordered by Medea. Ying had been all too happy to stay back in the quiet to protect the herd, staying far away from battles she had not waged. She suspected Jing had merely stayed behind because she had, but then, she could never tell with Jing. He was too wily

"I'll mend the priestess' mantle. You fix her headdress."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:35 pm
"Low. FEAR. Pressure." Jing insisted again before exhaling all the stress and inhaling sweet air, and its intangible chi. (hurr hurr) Not this time Ying, not this time. The lopsided pout on the horseman's face spoke volumes of how displeased he was with the state of the garment. "Tut tut, this poor thing only wanted to be worn, not soiled and tattered like this." he moaned to himself as he picked up the shawl with great care to his own workbench.

The little corner in the tent that Jing called his own. The spools of thread sat in nice, neat little columns in his basket, arranged just so, that the colors cascaded in harmonious tones. the little pincushion that was sewn in his elders sisters image held all of his needles and pins, varying in width and type. He always smiled when he noted the two giant knitting needles sticking out of the pincushions head, like little antennas. Clasps, zippers, velcro and buttons nested there in little containers on a rack, waiting for their turn to be used, but this time it was a simple mending job.

The boil smoothed out the fabric gingerly on the well worn wooden table as he pouted at his sister. "What did those brutes do it, chew it?" he asked aloud. The wrap had seen much better days in his opinion, but thats why they were brought in for repair he figured.

and kept tokens in their little joint bank account.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:32 pm
Ying smiled as Jing huffed and harumphed about his tattered headdress. Honestly, the damage wasn't as bad as he hyperbolized it to be, but she just let him grump about. It didn't bother her, and as long as he finished on schedule, she didn't care. They needed the tokens.

"You sound like an old man, cursing the leaves that fall, but not the tree they fall from," she said, laughing quietly to herself and covering the giggles with a hand.

She sat herself across the table from Jing, which was actually quite a few feet considering all the materials and tools that covered the table. "At least you get something you like," Ying said, hefting the enormous fur mantle. "Why is it our death brethren like their furs so much?"

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff