Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:29 am
So, as you can guess, this is a mate hunt thread! Not just flings, but actual MATES for some of my younger Firekin. And they all come with the same challenge... The prospective mate cannot be related. In ANY way. They ALL share Makadari and Bodaway as common ancestors, to boot, so if the tree can trace back to Bodaway, Mwali or Kiu, then they're related. So they need to be a joining rogue, to say the least xd ; OR they can trace their ancestry back to a DIFFERENT Firekin. I'll detail more of that in a moment.

I'm also happy to get just general RP for all of them smile

User Image

This is Soleil, the first up. She's a very proud girl, happy to tout her lineage. Her father raised her and her sisters like a princess, and she's more than happy to claim such a title. She's of the Traditionalist mindset, so she'll call herself Safi before she calls herself Simo. Her mate would have to be able to trace his ancestry to A Firekin of the past... But NOT to Makadari or Bodaway.

RP count: 7 1/2 (One had not enough posts to count as a full RP)

User Image

This is Soleil's brother, Keahilani. He's a lion of few words, so when he speaks, it's usually to the point. Like his sister, he was raised Safi... But unlike his sister, he will only claim 'Firekin' as his status. Why bother with silly labels? He's grown up in the Soldier mindset, so he can't begin to imagine himself as anything else. Considering that his grandmother on his mother's side came from outside the pride, he finds he's not opposed to a new-blood mate.

RP count: 6 1/2 (See Soleil)

User Image

This is Arevik. The first thing you should know about her is that she's a Seer - That's why she's a Water Seeker, so she can try to find water better. Not that it works out, because a vision of water surrounded by dunes is pretty hard to pinpoint the location of... She's pretty sure they're of the watering hole in the pride's center. Not very helpful... She's a rather shy lioness, not really anything like other Firekin. Her brother, Kiran, got that fire. Since her father joined the Firekin after leaving the Pridelands to be with her mother(It was a long plot, to boot), she's not opposed to a joining rogue for a mate.

RP count: 0 (Poor baby's neglected)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:48 am
Lawl, it may help to say this is open xd  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:01 pm
User Image

*tosses Aqui at Keahilani* She's unrelated to anyone, so that's out of the way. XP

Aquila dedicates herself to strength, and has a really hard time loosening up (if it's possible at all.) Mostly she's serious, and she's a work-a-holic. Whether they hit it off or not, they should probably at least know each other since they're both soldiers? I imagine a relationship with her wouldn't be exceedingly lovey, if at all. XDDD More of a business relationship, or one of respect for each other's abilities and strength. You know her through Moshi- she has a bit of trouble with her temper too. XP  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games