Bros New Plots (rogues and K'A) [open]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:44 pm
Once again I'm starting a new plot thread. If you had anything with me and wanted to keep it, please say so in here.

Note: None of my pets are really looking for flings or mates right now because they either have plans, or I have not rped them enough. For the ones that haven't been rped, I would like to get at least 3 rps in before I consider mate or fling plots. You can still suggest them, however plan to wait a while as I want the other ones to be completed. And it's not that I'm unwilling to rp with future flings/mates, but I don't want ALL of the rps to be with them.

Order of Contents:
Rogues
Prides/Packs
Planned List
Posting form
open for posting

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:53 pm
Rogues

Males

User Image
Mircea
Pride: rogue
Personality: He's pretty much a blank slate as he hasn't been rped much and I haven't quite come up with a personality for him. So far though he's pretty okay with everything, however he will get angry if one annoys him enough. He also cannot stand injustice and those who are mean to others for the fun of it.
Looking for: sibling rp, rogue rp, maybe fling rps

User Image

Themba
Personality: (Be Descriptive Family views, life views, overall personality)
Family Views: Themba believes that a family that stays together is the best kind. He would like for the family to be open and honest with each other and be able to rely on anyone in it once the siblings are all old enough. However he understands if his siblings would like to leave when they are old enough, he would like to be able to visit them though if possible.

Life Views: One should live for today and not worry about the future, that would be his main phrase. They should be prepared for later in case something goes wrong, however they should not worry about it constantly. One should live how they want, but they should make smart choices. Just because something may seem like fun or one likes to do it doesn't make it any less dangerous or not have consequences. So overall, live for today, make smart choices, and be prepared, but RELAX!

Overall Personality: Joker, tease, energetic, pouncer, and excellent bug catcher would be just a few of the phrases that would be used to describe Themba. If he can, even in bad moments, he'll try to make people laugh or smile, because others shouldn't have to worry or stress about anything. A tease because of how he likes to tease his siblings, though only playfully, never meaning the actual words that he says. Energetic and a pouncer is what his parents would describe him as at least. Even though they may not like it (or at least he thinks that they don't) suprising them when they least expect it is just too much fun! And a bug catcher, which he gives as "presents" to his siblings. He practices all the time if he can, hoping to be a great hunter when he finally is an adult.
Dislikes: Deception, sitting around
Fears: Pools of water at night time, Black birds
Extra: He would definitely stay in the family till he is an adult, however he might go off to live on his own, but he would still be close to his parents (if nothing has changed since then).
Looking for: family rps for the time being

User Image
Hajari
Personality: Pretty much a blank slate.
Pack: Rogue (Was Amani'kikundi, but that has since been disbanded)
Looking for: family, meeting, maybe some fighting (not violent, just verbal), friend, etc.

User Image

Chionesu

Pride: rogue (if/when the Mizani'Ulimwengu becomes a pride he will be joining that)
Personality: Very much a blank slate. He is laid back, and would rather observe others from afar than mess in anyone's business. He likes to contemplate about the world, life, and other such things. He can often be seen either on a rock, under a tree, etc. He can be a bit confusing at times with his cryptic sayings, though he only says those to others who ask for them.
Looking for: Not sure, but random, meeting, friend are okay. I'm not sure about mating right now, as I'm not sure if he can be all too attached, so he is up for rogue or other flings.

Females

User Image

Personality: Blank slate.
Looking for: I don't even know. Maybe pack recruitment, flings or mate. Just not death/violence

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:56 pm
Prides/Packs

Kitwana'antara

Females

User Image
Faraa
Pride: Kitwana'antara
Diseased: no
Personality: Very happy go lucky, not insomuch as she is naive, but she likes to keep a positive attitude about everything, especially when it comes to cheering up her siblings.
Looking for: Pride rp, sibling/family rps (step or blood), and general

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:59 pm
Planned List

Rogues

Mircea
1. A hunt... - Incomplete
2. Chyou x Mircea - Incomplete
3. Who Strikes First - Incomplete
4. Travelling Companions? (Chepi x Mircea) incomplete

Themba

Hajari

Chionesu
1. Such a Small Creature...
2. Another new friend?

Saudasubira

Prides/Packs

Faraa
1. Another good day - Incomplete

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:03 pm
Le Form

Please use this form when offering something. Just makes it a bit easier to keep track of.

[size=16][b]Rp Please![/b][size]
My SoA to rp with:
Your SoA to rp with (link to image please):
What type of rp?:
Did we have something planned before?:
Are you thinking about a possible mate/fling in the future? You would have to be willing to wait and we would discuss:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:04 pm
It is now, le open if anyone wants to offer.  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:13 pm
Here's the link to the rp with Chionesu  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:17 pm
awesome, thanks!  

SSBrosB