[PRP] Another good day

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:59 pm
Faraa had been wandering around the pride since the time she woke up. She wouldn't be going out to hunt until a couple of days later so for right now she was just trying to relax. The sky was clear, and it was slightly warm, but this only added to her good mood. Another day being alive and well, and while this pride may not have seen that many good days, she still considered one as good as this to be something to rejoice about at least. She couldn't wait for the hunt, as she finally felt that she was contributing something to the pride. Her siblings were already quite ahead of her in terms of mating or jobs, so she felt a little behind. But no use mumbling and grumbling about the past! She was just thankful she had found something that she could do.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:31 pm
SSBrosB

User Image

A young cub wandered about. She had escaped from her sitters and was doggedly looking for her mother. Her expression was set and stubborn. Tryphena wobbled about the main areas. Where was her mother? She'd been told Malaya had gone off to to her job, but that wasn't enough. Her mother had never been far away before. They were all hungry too.

Finally she stopped a bit tired and planted her butt down in the dirt. She wasn't going to move. "Mooooooommmy!" Her young voice called out, obviously expecting an answer from the proper personage.

magnadearel

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:19 am
magnadearel

Faraa stopped her wandering when she heard what sounded like a cub. It seemed to be in distress, if she could tell anything by the wail, but she wasn't sure if she should go and investigate.

However, her curiosity got the better of her and so she went in the direction she heard the cry from. Upon getting close she noticed a cub all by herself, in the dirt, and wanting her mother. Faraa had never really been around other cubs at this point in her life, so she wasn't sure if it would be a good idea to go and try to comfort the cub. It seemed though that she could use a bit of comforting, at least until it's mother came back.

Padding up to the cub, making sure it wouldn't be she wouldn't be surprised at the presence of an adult lion, she put on her best smile. "Are you all right?" Perhaps that wasn't the best thing to ask, as the cub clearly wasn't, but she couldn't think of anything else to start with.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:58 pm
SSBrosB

Tryphena regarded the orange and white lioness who had come at her call. This was clearly not her mother. The young female wasn't sure to be pleased or offended that her mother hadn't come. She tilted her head analyizing the question. "Yes, I mean no, but sort of yes."

The blue cub wrinkled her nose. "You aren't my mother. She's gone and me and my siblings are hungry. She's never been gone a really long time before." Her voice conveyed indignation at this. Of course, Tryphena was only a few days old. Then she looked up at this strange lioness. Clearly expecting her to do something and make the world right again.

magnadearel

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:07 pm
magnadearel

Faraa wanted to giggle at the little cub. So young yet so sure of herself. But the situation presently kept her from doing so. Faraa figured that the cub's mother was probably out on a job of sorts and that this cub had escaped her watchers, if her tone was any indication of her plight.

She sat down in front of the cub, still cheerful. "Well, no I'm not, but I'm sure you're mother is doing what she needs to for you and your siblings." She wasn't sure what to do about the hunger part. "I'm positive that she'll come back soon." She was trying her best to assure the child that her mother was going to come back. "Is that why you came out here? To look for your mother?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:52 pm
SSBrosB

Tryphena let the lioness agree with her. Of course this female, orange female at that, wouldn't have birthed cubs like her and her siblings. She tilted her head. No, if her mother was then she wouldn't have to be here looking for her! The cub gave an angry pout that the lioness didn't see this.

"She should be feeding us and she's not." Though she did hope the other was correct in thinking her mother would return soon. "We called and called for her and she didn't come. I couldn't let my brothers and sisters go hungry." Tryphena thought it was obvious why she'd come out here. She would much rather be snuggled up in a warm den with a warm, furry pile of bodies.

Then she had inspiration strike. This lioness was an adult, and able to do stuff. "You'll help me look for her yes?" Her tone suggested she might argue if the lioness said no. "I'm Tryphena," she added for good measure.

magnadearel

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:01 am
magnadearel

Faraa tried not to giggle at the cub's stubbornness. Logic with cubs didn't work the same with adults it would seem. Apparently this cub was also taking charge herself for her siblings. Her own sister had been like that. She would have given a reply to the cub about her mother once again, but decided it was unneeded.

Hearing the cub ask her for help, and guessing that the cub, seeing as to why she was out there in the first place, decided to play along until either someone came for her, the cub got too tired, or she decided to go back to her siblings. Smiling once again she nodded. "Sure, and I'm Faraa. It's nice to meet you Tryphena."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:50 pm
SSBrosB
Sort post sorry.

Tryphena tilted her head, fixing face to name. "Where should we look first?" The cub got right down to business. This lioness would have a better idea of where her mother might be and how to get there. She could follow along without anyone questioning unless someone came for her. This would do for now.  

magnadearel

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:19 pm
"Well..." Faraa said, tilting her head in thought. Where should they go? Her parents obviously weren't here right now. Perhaps they should go to a more populated and perhaps a place where there wouldn't be as many sick lions. "How about we go to where healers usually gather? Maybe they know something about your parents?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:26 pm
SSBrosB
Want to wrap it up? Sorry that took so long.

Her mommy wasn't sick, though this lioness wouldn't know that, but her papa was. Thus to her it was a reasonable place to start. Tryphena nodded to her helpful companion. "That's a good place to start. If not then we can keep looking." In truth the cub was only looking for one parent. Her mother, giver of food. She'd keep going until found or until she tuckered out.  

magnadearel

[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff