• Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:56 pm
i cant decide so i wanted to know what yall think  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:05 pm
Gaara because neji is only good close up and gaara can stretch his sand far  

What the Pho

Foreverblack

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:36 pm
I think Gaara would win because the sand would protect him from any of Neji's movements or attacks. He would also most likely win because he has more endurance then Neji also  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:55 pm
Gaara. Duh. Neji's attacks only work if he can get close enough to use them. Which he wouldn't be able to do.  

Fill.in.teh.Blank

RubberDuckie50792

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:27 pm
GAARA! only because he beats rock lee in the manga and he was such a strong competitor..........  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:55 pm
spade_340
i cant decide so i wanted to know what yall think

if neji could get past the sand defense stuff, he could easily win. but when it comes to who i think is cooler, gaara wins by a mile  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Inwit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:21 pm
Heh...

This is so one-sided.

Gaara, of course. <<  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:26 pm
stare ... gaara's a kawaii thats why......  

kAzUnA-kUn

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:00 pm
Tch. Gaara. Neji cant block his chakra points in he wears that sand armor. too bad though... like to see Neji win though  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:38 am
Gaara of course

Alina Xryst

Beloved Noob

6,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200

LittyQuill

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:03 pm
Gaara would win, because he's good in both long-distance and close-range combat with his sand. Neiji uses gentle-fist Taijutsu, which is used at close range, so based on the fact that Gaara could just evade him and attack him from afar, Gaara would win.

P.S. Destiny does not wish for Neiji to win.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:38 pm
I REALLY want Neji to win, and although I have to go against one of my favorite characters in the whole series, Gaara would win. It's...kinda obvious...

That is, if Neji somehow miraculously thought of a way to get past all that sand...*Scratches head*
But then again, you'd have to think about when Lee fought Gaara. I bet Lee would of won if it weren't for that small flaw during that whatever lotus he was using. And since Lee and Neji both use taijutsu, it wouldn't mean that Neji doesn't have a chance of winning.
If Neji's Jyuuken focuses on the weakest chakra control or whatever, he just might be able to win. Like when Neji went against Kidomaru. Though, I'm not entirely clear of Gaara's techniques and what's behind it, I think if he doesn't be careful and gets too hasty, he'll lose. Since he didn't seem to have used alot of moves until his chakra had already ran low. Or, that's from my point of veiw...Gaara would probably win. But only if they really did go against eachother, would we really know. =D

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

[Kaoru-chan]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:26 am
Gaara would win because he has the sand to protect him, but if he didn't neji would beat him  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:49 pm
Gaara would definitely win, hed knock Neji to the ground xp  

Viyo

np3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:27 pm
I think Gaara would win  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items