Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Itty Bitty Plot Thread - 46 SoA? Minor Cycling of priorities Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:22 am
Mostly just looking for guild RP. I'm not terribly attentive, especially since I'm currently in therapy/RL is being d**k but I'm sitting on my SoA and don't feel like hoarding and playing by myself here.

I just want this simple and drama-free, so if you intend to come in and harass me or talk smack behind my back, GTFO, I'm in no mood. If you want quick, dirty plotting, bring in your plots. Sorry it's not pretty or really beyond a Keep It Simple Stupid level, but I'm not in a mood to make things....

Pretty.

Rule One
User Image

SoA nnnnext post.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:49 am
Top Priority
SOA I kinda wanna RP a lot. >>;

Please note NONE of my SoA or their offspring are to go into ANY pride that practices homophobia, please, as I am RL not comfortable in such situations, nor would my SoA be!

Also breedings with my SoA are always open to custom ins, but Neon Pink and Neon Green are not allowed-- my girlfriend has migraine triggers with this combination and I would feel better being able to include her. smile heart These are my only two stipulations, beyond no death! Thanks!

User Image
SoA: Noh'Vah
Seeking: General RPs; Na'artu
Personality: Noh is the daughter of Moricorm and Kohrisu, in a surprise fling on Ri's travels. Although pale, unlike her slave brother and father, so far Noh rejects her implied slave slate - which Ri has accepted - and prefers hiding the pale fur under dyes when possible. She considers herself a proper demon and tends to be more rough and tumble than many girls. She isn't unkind, however rash and impulsive, and at the end of the day while she favors dark pelts, she won't kill anyone. Besides, she's a cub. At most she's dangerous to, well, bugs.. Noh is, between she and her sister Kabi, inclined to bring home a personal slave or Na'artu, preferably someone her age. This slave is unlikely to be harmed and will be treated well and even territorialized.... But if anything ever came of it later, they'd be good friends.

User Image
SoA: Kabi
Seeking: General RPs
Personality: Kabi is one of the many demons Kohrisu and Moricorm had, and of them looks most like great grandma Kabichi, along with her slave brother. Unlike Noh, Kabi is a demon, albeit a timid and gentle one. She feels nervous for looking like her deceased great grandmother, however dark, and often remains at her father's paws instead, or playing with mommy. She's very friendly and prefers socializing. She's a little frightened by strange pale cubs, but it isn't anything she can't get over.

User Image
SoA: Augen; Feuer
Seeking: General RP
Personality: Augen is a former spy, undiscovered and stuck unable to leave the Aikanaro'hini. Now... She doesn't know what to do. She's dark, and harbours two personalities-- Augen, the main, and Feuer-- her former self, a truamatized cub that watched her first family die. To the demons, Feuer is her demon within, a fiery lioness. She's Sparda-side, if it means much, and less inclined to keep slaves-- she's more likely to sneak them to safety. It is highly unlikely she will tell a stranger her past as a spy (I'd rather she live), but since she's getting a mate... Well, yanno, RP is nice.

User Image
SoA: Primitus
Seeking: Memory wipe, battle.... >>;; General RP
Personality: Primitus is a broken, broken b*****d. His first mate was stolen and he could never save her, which kind of killed him inside, and he's sort of become a shell, even with Kipofu. He doesn't trust himself with mortals, or gods... Or anyone anymore. He's been haunted by misfortune and the poor thing really, really needs a fresh break. I'm also too damn broke to get him reborn, so I figure I'd get help either A. Beating him until he's almost dead or B. Getting another God to completely take his memory C. Some way of losing his memory would really, really benefit this poor guy. He really is a sweetheart though, so I'm open to meet and greets.

User Image
SoA: Nullpunkt
Seeking: General RP, Fights, Fling!
Personality: Nullpunkt has been alone since her mother died, a phantom on the edge of her pride. Normally, she's a stoic, calm lioness, endlessly on guard, and hyper vigilant. She is not unfriendly, and would rather make friends... However once she scents blood she changes to become a full, unharnessed demon, and she tends to not remember things after.... And thus, her isolation is self imposed. She's raised cubs before, and won't reject more, really. Eventually, she will be moved to the Aikanaro'Hini for PLOT.

User Image
SoA: Sairin
Seeking: General RP, one fling
Personality: Sairin is a crochety older lion by now from the Ishara line, and pretty much travels since his home pride was, well, slowly becoming related. (Kasuni anyone?) He's a giant of a male, dominantly harmless unless you harm his mate, and a general fluff. He's aware of his mistakes and aware he's imperfect, but he's far less grouchy than he used to be. His children pretty much are grown up, three he'll likely never see again, and he's a grandfather and great grandfather at minimum. MOSTLY I'm seeking a bit of RP and possibly one lion fling, to bring cubs home to Elua.

User Image
SoA: Mpeko
Seeking: General RP, Fling! NO DUELS.
Personality: Mpeko is the huggiest Firekin. Legit, she adores being lovey, snuggly, and affectionate... And not many really appreciate this. She has no mate and she's related to most lions.... Bodaway line and Firekin Royal line, as well as Danzi/Ripuka. >>; All she seeks is a fling-- she's got other RPs -- but I'm open to casual meet and greets. No fighting, unless your Firekin is trying (and failing) to smack sense into her. Mpeko isn't fond of it, making her kind of a freak.

* Just a fair warning, Mpeko is Firekin, and to my knowledge, Firekin can only fling with Firekin, unless she left. ;; I love all the offers, so this hurts, but I'm holding to rules here.

User Image
SoA: Drache
Seeking: General RP, Fling! Might join a new pride if the plot is obscenely good.
Personality: Drache is crazy. That's right, unlike many in the Kizingo, she never lost her insanity and is, according to her, Queen of the Dragons, and thus vain. Not one to restrict her love to one gender, she's sort of stuck wandering around lest her birth pride beats her. Still visits her mom though! Overall, needs general RP, and a fling. And or cubless flings. She's friendly, just a bit egotistical and, as noted... Insane.

Good chance her cubs will be, too.

User Image
SoA: Yakuti
Personality: Friendly, gentle, kind. Needs more RP, so meet and greets are nice. Mated to the Demon, Domefae, in secret... If you put her at risk, he WILL come to her rescue and he WILL try to beat your SoA into submission. Unless you're offering Domefae a slave or Yakuti, as she'll join the Aikanaro, just... Let me know, OK?

User Image
SoA: Yuuichiro
Seeking: General RP, fling, MATE
Personality: Yuuichiro is a soft spoken, kind, gentle male whom lives in an oasis with his "Heterosexual Life Partner", Maisha, and a grouchy red b*****d names Telas. Of the three he's least threatening. And like Maisha he's an overgrown fluffy dork. He loves learning new things, and pretty girls make him timid and shy. He's slightly forgetful, and his best bro is a Maisha. Maisha is a Leopon. And his bro comes first. I'd love general RP to build him up, and possibly a fling, to further make him freak.... But a sharing a girl with Maisha would make me laugh. This is optional-- as I do want him mated in general, so don't feel forced. All females may apply-- he and Maisha don't discriminate. If not a lion, a female to surrogate would be nice though.

User Image
SoA: Terra
Personality: Terra is the son of Primitus. He's vain, arrogant, and a complete and total wanker to anyone not Godspawn. He's a seer too, and has visions at times-- not strong, like some siblings like Midori, nor vague like Akeseru... Mostly, he sees the future of others, with a tiny bit of the past if it's critical. He has no idea his future mate exists. Or that she's a cheetah. And mortalspawn. After all, the great and mighty Terra is above such filth, and actually acts... OCD for a lion. Currently in the Kitwana, but he's immune and will eventually wander off (a*****e). May return later with Koda, his future lady he's been in denial his entire life about, but if you want to piss him off or have a seer rub his future matehood to a cheetah in his face, go ahead!.... Also good for a meet 'n' greet or so but he won't be terribly nice.

User Image
SoA: Cernal
Seeking: General RP, adoptive sister?
Personality: Cernal is a calm, polite, semi-oldfashioned rogue male whom is a gentleman to ladies (Enough he's likely to get smacked around by girls less inclined to ladylike manners) and expects men to, well, act like men. He's a Juve, but doesn't mind scrapping with other boys. To girls he shows a softer, more chivalrous side, and believes in honour and decorum. He's a gentleman and tries to fight fairly. Friends are good, the guy really could use some, and perhaps a little lady to adopt as a sister.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:18 am
Lower Priority Priority
SOA I kinda wanna RP but don't have much in mind for.

Please note NONE of my SoA or their offspring are to go into ANY pride that practices homophobia, please, as I am RL not comfortable in such situations, nor would my SoA be!

Also breedings with my SoA are always open to custom ins, but Neon Pink and Neon Green are not allowed-- my girlfriend has migraine triggers with this combination and I would feel better being able to include her. smile heart These are my only two stipulations, beyond no death! Thanks!

Just quote me with the SoA who catches your interest; if nothing else general RP may suit them! :> Names will be at the bottom, cos I'm lazy. >>;

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Row 1
Lalimeka / Koda / Shoutarou / Telas / Brisingr

Row 2
Shadan / Midori / Agni / Huo / Seifer

Row 3
Vesta / Tenochtetlan / Dyl'Ahn / Lynde / Freyja

Row 4
Ame / Nebel / Rufus / Nova / Damla

Row 5
Haro / Shiva / Gatita / Mizu / Man'Tah

Row 6
Nana / Hikari'Hakase / Kaguya / Mauji / Shupavu

Row 7
Athena / Adhari

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:26 am
To plot with my Top Priority lot, fill out this form!

[quote="NovaCracker"][/quote]
[color=red][size=7]GIMMIE PLOTS![/size][/color]
[b]I wanna plot with:[/b]
[b]This SoA is up to the plotting!:[/b]
[b]RP idea or plot!:[/b]
[b]I prefer this form of RP:[/b] (If AIM RP, please log. I'm horrible at it. ;_;)

To plot with a low priority SoA, quote them and fill this out. All names are at the bottom of the post!

[color=blue][size=7]I wanna plot with this SoA! Gimmie plots![/size][/color]
[b]I wanna plot with:[/b]
[b]This SoA is up to the plotting!:[/b]
[b]Plot idea:[/b]
[b]I prefer this form of RP:[/b] (If AIM RP, please log. I'm horrible at it. ;_;)

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:27 am
Aaaaaaaand open.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:07 am
NovaCracker

GIMMIE PLOTS!
I wanna plot with: Primitus
This SoA is up to the plotting!: Nefarian
RP idea or plot!: You're looking for someone to give him a beating, correct? Afraid I have no gods, so no one to wipe his memory, but I do have a son of the god of hate who likes to pick fights. Maybe they could duke it out and Nefarian gives him a blow to the noggin' or something?
I prefer this form of RP: Guild - I am kind of a slowpoke unless I get a huge burst of inspiration. Posts range from every day to every few days, depending on how busy irl keeps me.  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:36 pm
Aurrie Beaues
NovaCracker

GIMMIE PLOTS!
I wanna plot with: Primitus
This SoA is up to the plotting!: Nefarian
RP idea or plot!: You're looking for someone to give him a beating, correct? Afraid I have no gods, so no one to wipe his memory, but I do have a son of the god of hate who likes to pick fights. Maybe they could duke it out and Nefarian gives him a blow to the noggin' or something?
I prefer this form of RP: Guild - I am kind of a slowpoke unless I get a huge burst of inspiration. Posts range from every day to every few days, depending on how busy irl keeps me.

Definite possibility. Ha, I'm slow too. XD

I know Hakuna'jina is likely to help him back home, if he'd risk another god raging, so I do provide that warning. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:50 pm
NovaCracker

GIMMIE PLOTS!
I wanna plot with: Mpeko
This SoA is up to the plotting!: Turisas or Solvslips
RP idea or plot!: Stormborn x Firekin fling?
Specifically, if Turisas and Slips went out viking together and met Mpeko, perhaps they could have a very pleasant meeting. Turisas has a girl at home that he's wooing, but what happens on a viking stays on the viking, right? And Slips is always up for sexy times, even if they're vanilla (as opposed to his usual BDSM preferences). I guarantee neither one would be coming back to pick up cubs. It could also be interesting (if you want to do a fling) to post both males with her and let the colorist choose which guy actually knocked her up.
Also, Slips does have two brothers but neither Slips nor Turisas have parents, so they're Firekin incest-free!
I prefer this form of RP: AIM is perfectly fine, but guild with quoting might actually work better. Perhaps with the option of friendly AIM reminders if it goes more than a week without replies?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:23 pm
Princess_Feylin

Unfortuanately, Firekin cannot breed out of pride, or I would. ;; And Mpeko was born in-pride.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:58 pm
heart  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:09 pm
NOVA!

I come bearing possible offers for you!

First and foremost:

Sibling RP for Mimo and Algol's babies? I'll be sending his sister off to the Bonelands soon~

Now onto bigger and better things:

For Mpeko:

Soleil - her and Mpeko are oddly nearly one and the same lioness. They both sound like true sweethearts who don't really fit the typical Firekin model. So General RP maybe?

For flings: Fiorello - Obvious potential for Huria babies - if you're interested he will gladly take back any/all Huria children to his own pride - The Tokakinji

Drakma - More Huria possibilities, but I love Mpeko so I thought I would offer. Drakma is a rogue, but he will find homes for any cubs the Firekin will not accept.

FOR VESTA:

Does she have a personality in mind? I've admired her from afar before, i'm wondering if she's open to joining a pride?

FOR IFA: Any of my SoA would gladly help her find her adult name. If you have an idea of what you're going for, I can narrow down the field a bit :3

FOR EVERYONE:

General RP with any of my SoA who need breeding RPs!

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:18 pm
Depawsit
NOVA!

I come bearing possible offers for you!

First and foremost:

Sibling RP for Mimo and Algol's babies? I'll be sending his sister off to the Bonelands soon~

Yesssss~~ Perseus needs time with his sister. :<

Quote:

Now onto bigger and better things:

For Mpeko:

Soleil - her and Mpeko are oddly nearly one and the same lioness. They both sound like true sweethearts who don't really fit the typical Firekin model. So General RP maybe?

YES. Mpeko needs a friend in hugging and affection. ;;

Quote:

For flings: Fiorello - Obvious potential for Huria babies - if you're interested he will gladly take back any/all Huria children to his own pride - The Tokakinji

Drakma - More Huria possibilities, but I love Mpeko so I thought I would offer. Drakma is a rogue, but he will find homes for any cubs the Firekin will not accept.

;; I'd love to, however Mpeko, sadly, can only fling with other Firekin, or I'd love to help.

Quote:

FOR VESTA:

Does she have a personality in mind? I've admired her from afar before, i'm wondering if she's open to joining a pride?

Somewhat. Vesta's a former Demonhunter and has a twin named Astra, so anything she does pridewise, I'd want to check with Blue. :>

But she's always open to general RP. >> << >> <<

Quote:

FOR IFA: Any of my SoA would gladly help her find her adult name. If you have an idea of what you're going for, I can narrow down the field a bit :3

I know she's playful, but for a direction, I want to see where interacting with others takes her. She's from the Hakuna'jina line, so that means family EVERYWHERE. And RP is good. 8]

Quote:

FOR EVERYONE:

General RP with any of my SoA who need breeding RPs!

ALL THE RPS. 8D  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:26 pm
NovaCracker

Ack! That's right, I forgot that rule about the Firekin! Sorry >3< I should really learn to remember it XD

I had a male in mind for Vesta, but i'm not sure whether she'd fit in well with the Iknimaya? If you think its something you could see her doing, i'll show you the male but otherwise its not a biggie!

Well for Ifa, I do have some playful lions she could bump into, perhaps some interaction with a female cub who acts as though she's a male? [She isn't against any of your category restrictions - she just likes the feel of a mane! She has one made of bird feathers, that will grow bigger as she does] Xerxes is my baby, I imagine her being funny in RP. The same goes for her Mother Nema - she's a giant bubble of silliness so they could be good together.

I have some lions that are too serious for play, if you're interested in her meeting someone like that. The main one is just a fuddy duddy in the PL - she's too serious for her own good.

It all depends on what you're up for, i've got a ton of em I can offer her!

Just take a peek at my journal and let me know if anyone catches your eye for RPs/plots.

Perseus & Alune RP - MUST. We have to at least get one in before I send her off to Grandma C:

I'll try and get something started up his weekend, but it may end up being closer to Monday.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:33 pm
Depawsit
NovaCracker

Ack! That's right, I forgot that rule about the Firekin! Sorry >3< I should really learn to remember it XD

I had a male in mind for Vesta, but i'm not sure whether she'd fit in well with the Iknimaya? If you think its something you could see her doing, i'll show you the male but otherwise its not a biggie!

Well for Ifa, I do have some playful lions she could bump into, perhaps some interaction with a female cub who acts as though she's a male? [She isn't against any of your category restrictions - she just likes the feel of a mane! She has one made of bird feathers, that will grow bigger as she does] Xerxes is my baby, I imagine her being funny in RP. The same goes for her Mother Nema - she's a giant bubble of silliness so they could be good together.

I have some lions that are too serious for play, if you're interested in her meeting someone like that. The main one is just a fuddy duddy in the PL - she's too serious for her own good.

Just take a peek at my journal and let me know if anyone catches your eye for RPs/plots.

Perseus & Alune RP - MUST. We have to at least get one in before I send her off to Grandma C:

I'll try and get something started up his weekend, but it may end up being closer to Monday.

Vesta actually wouldn't fit there. XD;;

She can meet people at the borders though. >u>

....Can Ifa meet both? She'd probably love meeting a girl with a mane. :> She's pretty openminded.

Also open to the serious ones. :> Ifa needs to leeeaaarn. XD

I have a bunch I have no RP ideas for. Got a blind, albino Ratel who could get RP.

Also need stuff for my new cheetah.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:31 pm
NovaCracker
Depawsit
NovaCracker

Vesta actually wouldn't fit there. XD;;

She can meet people at the borders though. >u>

....Can Ifa meet both? She'd probably love meeting a girl with a mane. :> She's pretty openminded.

Also open to the serious ones. :> Ifa needs to leeeaaarn. XD

I have a bunch I have no RP ideas for. Got a blind, albino Ratel who could get RP.

Also need stuff for my new cheetah.

Yeah I thought I vaguely remembered her personality enough to know she wouldn't fit there. Just had to check, her colors are so spot on XD;

Ifa can definitely meet them both, but it would have to be two RPs as Xerxes' Daddy snatched her away from momma soon after birth. He didn't want her crazy catching on!

BLIND. I have an idea! He should totally meet my blind lion - Mlinzi! He's in the K'A so your little ratel would have some travelling to do, but it sounds so perfect!

Cheetah huh? Well I don't have any cheetah's myself, but I can offer lions, a leopon, leopards, hyenas, a cheeton, and wild dogs! Basically everything under the sun, EXCEPT a cheetah/.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff