Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:03 pm
These ideas were submitted to me

dionnebuchan had this idea

3. The Guild RP idea

Keep the idea of a saiyan war is going to break out. Saiyan vs Saiyan depending on loyalty.

The ones on Planet Malachor are in support of the old Saiyan system where the saiyans do nothing but eat, sleep, fight, and take orders from their superiors without a choice.

The ones on Planet Vegetasai are in support of the new Saiyan system where a saiyan can obtain the higher levels by careers other than fighting. The more peaceful lifestyle. The irony here being that Vegeta the Prince of all Saiyans chose for the peaceful career as the New Order rather than what Malachor's idea was.

Planet Malachor is going to be ruled by someone who wishes to openly turn on the peaceful lifestyle and go for Universal domination.

While this war is developing between the commoners, Dee has set private mission for her daughter Violet and her inherited son Trunks to seek out her other Kings and bring them to Vegetasai.

The other planets that I think should be made in the renovation sections should reflect this list of other kings and maybe create the Renaissance Galaxy out of this too as a spin. The planets being the homes of these other kings while you, empressdee are married to Prince Vegeta whose become the King of his own planet where you live currently.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:47 pm
I second that idea and while you, Vegeta, Goku, and Terry are stuck in Other world, you four can play out that tournament.  

Ochru

dbz : the ultimate dragonball z guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff