Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Have you ever screwed up a pre-made family?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you?
  No
  Yes
View Results

Sytomai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:32 am
That Pleasant family. Yea they were screwed up baaaad. I killed off Mary-sue, or whatever her name was, moved in the maid, got her married to Daniel, they had a child, Lillith got fat and moved out, Angela suprisingly got married to Don Lathario, and then Daniel died of old age. Kaelyn (maid) was stuck with a depressed child and then she went insane.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:01 am
Are u kidding?!?! I dont live until it's done

twisted twisted twisted Nice Family Values rofl  

katkepin

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 1:53 pm
Lesse...

The Pleasants - I got Mary Sue pregnant with Daniel's baby, then had Daniel cheat with Kaylynn. Daniel moved out to the cabin on the edge of town with Kaylynn. Kaylynn gave Daniel six children, and then moved out to be a single mother to them all. Meanwhile, Mary Sue is no longer able to care for such a big house, so she and the twins move to one of the smaller houses. She delivers Daniel's baby, a girl named Charlotte. THEN Daniel and Mary Sue remarry, Lilith and Angela grow into adults and move out, and just before elderhood, Mary Sue became pregnant with and delivered baby Danny.

And that is how Daniel Pleasant fathered half of Pleasantview. 3nodding

The Goths - Don and Cassandra are about to be married, then Don decides its not for him, and leaves Cassandra at the alter. Cassandra first goes into aspiration failure. After, she stands up, and is now 'furious' with Don. She then proceeds to beat the crap out of him.

And that is how Don lost his manhood. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:45 pm
The pleaseants-I had Daniel cook a meal I forgot a fire alarm and he started a fire. Unluckily Kayleen and Mary sue were in the kitchen. Angela was upstairs with her friend and Lileth was to scared to call the fire department, so they all cought fire and died.And now Angela and Lileth are orphans

The goths-I married Don and Cassandra well with the max motives cheat but then had one of my other sims move in with them.Then whats his name..... I forgot Cassandras younger brother got really pissed when my charrie was flirting with Mortimer (Lets just call her Vannila) So the kid grew up bad and ended up runing away wich made everyone sad ecept for vannila and mortimer ends up divorcing vannila

The smiths-I added 6 more people to the smith house after johnny went to college and the house was full them the dumb teenager wanted to cook while everyone was in the kitchen ecept the toddler in her crib and no one rescud her and they all died ecept for her and im still waiting to see what will happen  

Loyal Destiny

lakergal08

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:42 pm
love to steal the goth fortune. domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:12 am
My cousin once cheatcoded to 5 million simoliens.  

Sytomai

Mystery Lady09

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:33 am
Well..I accidently made Don Lothario's lovers all hate him. But it's his own fault. He invited my Sim on a date with his lover's and what was supposed to do??? They wanted to do naughty things with everyone else around...So yeah..  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:21 am
Yeah, I took the "Caliente" Family or whatever, and the blonde girl(forgot name) moved out and married Mortemor. (sp, the old guy) Then the red head, she started liking girls...  

Goldenhoney

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:09 am
oh yeah- the grunt family- i totally ******** up their personality stats and stuff like that (with the testingcheatsenabled true cheat code), i had Tank move out to marry a female sim i created named Marsha, and then i abused the testingcheatsenabled true cheat code to get Tank pregnant and now that they had the alien boy-child named Jesse, i'm trying to get them to have human babies... and well- no luck sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:45 pm
My pleasant family is still on the process to get screwed up , i made up a fairy woman person who came out of no where and joined the family , now she will try to steal Daniel from Mary-sue and then break up with her and get another child from this fairy girl and might change the story later.  

XxArikaxX

athena08905

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:48 pm
man, I always screw up the pre-made families, like the Broke's hahahaha man, that was a bad family...I made Dustin all gothic and his mom, can't remember her name, a slut hahahaha rofl  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games