L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:14 am
Hello!

This thread is specifically for my cubs and such. Some of them I have very specific long term plots in mind and certain roles I may need filled, while others I just want to rp and develop.
If you are interested, please post here, and quote me. Sometimes my notifications don't tell me when a thread I've made get replies, so make sure to quote me if you post in here about a plot or a roleplay!

If we've agreed to rp and I haven't made the thread yet, pm me the name of your soa and the location the rp should take place, ie, pridelands, vs roguelands. I will make them as soon as possible.

--Lime

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:21 am
Nikusaidie

User Image

This girl is in the Kitwana'Antara pride and will not be leaving the pride, ever.

I want her to meet other K'A members, old and young, diseased and not and learn more about the pride. She currently has a tentative set up to eventually become Tanakako's lion, Siobhan's, mate at adult if all goes well. I also want her to meet some of the Goddess of Blood, Veri's children, as they are her cousins.
Eventually, around adol, I want her to contract the disease. She will survive it and become a carrier, but I still need someone who has a diseased lion or hybrid to infect her. I figure maybe she can get into a fight, or find the lion wounded and try to help them, accidentally contracting the disease through their blood.

As she gets older, her seer powers will become obvious to her, as of now, she just thinks they are dreams and doesn't quite understand them. So maybe meeting another seer or god spawn, (she's the daughter of Kae's Goddess of Blood Magic), who can help her realize her gift.

I am not looking for fights, mate plots that require her to leave, or future flings resulting in hybrids.

I Saw You In My Dream! ;; (Saidie x Siobhan) [!]
God Spawn Meet-n-Greet ;; (Saidie x Uzoma) [!]
Home Sweet Home ;; (Saidie x Maovyo) [!] ~ JRP for K'A
Family Reunion ;; (Veri, Uuni, et al) [!]

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:28 am
Fritjof

User Image

This is Fritjof, he is the product of a rape when his mother was still a thrall in the Stormborn pride. Because of this, he will respect females and be very against males who go around sowing their seed wherever they wish without worrying about if the female is willing or not.

I don't have much of his personality developed, so I just want general interactions with others, and a Reaver to take him on as an apprentice when he hits adol. He will not be leaving the Stormborn, ever, save to go on Vikings. Any rp will need to take place in the pridal lands of the vikings, as I doubt his mother or anyone in the pride would just let a juve wander out of the safety of the Stormborn lands.

I really want him to meet Thralls too, and maybe develop a friendship with one. Also, I would like him to eventually fall for a thrall female when he becomes an adol and do everything he can to help her become a freeborn, or just try to take her as his own Thrall. (Another alternative, which may be cool, is if on a viking he captures a female and ends up falling for her, or if a family member or mentor gives him a thrall.) Lion females only please, I am not interested in hybrids.

I am not looking for anyone to offer anything that would permanently remove him from his home or have him killed. Fights are totally acceptable as I want him to grow up to become a strong Reaver with aspirations to become a Captain one day.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:29 am
Heidrun

Reserved

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:36 am
Nilipenda

User Image

This is Nilipenda. She is in the Shrinekeeper's pride. Her family is an interesting lot. Her "mother" is a wild dog and her father is a lion. They each went out and got surrogates to have more children, so she will grow up with an open mind and a caring personality. She is very protective of her siblings, especially the wild dog ones, and does not take kindly to people calling her family 'weird'.

I would love rp with Bashasha pups and Jibwa cubs, new litter or old. (So basically, "sibling" rp.)
Also, if I'm not mistaken, she has uncles/aunts and maybe cousins in the Swampies, so it might be fun for her, as an adult, to go off and meet them. The plan is for her to return to the Shrinekeepers and stay there though, but I would still like her to go on a sort of adventure away from home as an adult to learn more about the outside world.

Other than that I don't really have any ideas for future plots, but you are welcome to offer ideas to me. As for a mate in the future, considering her family life, she would likely be open to having a relationship, if it was long term and not a fling, with any creature. Personally, I think a Hyena, or hybrid would be interesting. (If the species she ends up with is not feline, like a hyena or wild dog, the relationship would be purely cuddly and fluffy, it would not, at all, be sexual. Basically a "true love conquers all" type deal, just like her wd mother and lion father's relationship. Please keep this in mind.)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:41 am
Oota Dabun

User Image

Oota Dabun is in the Nyota-Wasomaji pack. Her family is rather... out there, her mother being queen of the oddballs and space cadet captain while her father is the more "normal" one. Oota herself is a bit rambunctious and loves to play, and would rather run around and play tag all night then watch the stars with mom and her siblings.

That being said, I want Sibling rp with her. She has ALOT of siblings, so if you own one, please pm me the name and image so I can be sure I'm not mixing up rps.

For the future... that's all up in the air. She may leave the pack, she may stay. I have not decided yet. If you have an idea for a plot you would like Oota for, please offer it. I will consider almost every offer, so long as it doesn't involve her dying or being maimed.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23429139

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:48 am
Nili'Doa

User Image

Nili'Doa is in the Makono-Epesi or cheetah racing pride. His mother was my first SoA and he and his siblings, all of them, are very dear to me.

I would love family rp, including rp with his full siblings, Ries and Baldric, and his half siblings, the cheetons from Dimu's first breeding; Lerato, Najub and any other cheetons from Uri x M'Dimu Chanua.

That being said, rp with any of GrinsenxFaray's children, or grand children are welcome. (Including the Uuni Litter, half of which is in the PL and the other half is in K'A.)

I also would adore rp with other M'E members, cheetahs, lions and guard dogs alike.

For the future, I would love to have him join the Ukuucha'Wafalme pride. So anyone who may want their female cub or juve to go there, or who needs a pad who won't be related to them, I offer Nili. He will likely only take 2-3 females, tops (fertile ones anyways), and will treat them all very well. He will have a favorite, which he will make his Beybanu, but he will try to be as sweet to all of them as he can.

And I am willing for him to take on non lions as Banu's when he gets to that point. Hyrbrids, fertile or otherwise would be preferred as he will have a deep fascination with them, considering his older half brothers he's heard about are half cheetah.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:49 am
7/8

Reserved

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:51 am
8/8

Reserved

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:27 pm
Cousin RP? Orr... She might want to play with this little girl. Isifo'intombi wants to become a matchmaker when she grows up, and she takes great delight in play-matching her friends.

And just a heads up. Since the disease is carried through saliva she could get the disease from being groomed by a diseased or carrier nanny or eating from the same kill as a diseased/carrier lion. But a fight does sound a bit more epic wink  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:39 pm
Annchen

I'd love to have cousin rp and have saidie become friends with your matchmaker cub. <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games