Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:32 pm
http://rachelhajducko.com/rules.htm#5 <-The rules

http://rachelhajducko.com/bish.htm <-List of Claimed Bishies

http://bishounengarden.b2net.org/garden/ <-Joining the mailing list

The bishounen garden is a very fun, very busy email mailing list, in fact, it's only dowfall is it's business, and the fact most existing Bishounen have already been claimed, however do not dispair, there are many unclaimed forgotten bishounen out there, in the form of overlooked side characters, and characters from many less mainstream animes., here is my own collection(the last two won't officially be mine until tuesday, as you have to wait a week after requesting a Bishie in order to claim them, and give a chance for someone else to contest your ownership, as sometimes people mistakenly claim already claimed bishies, and there is Shared bishies, but it is worked out between individuals), and I shall post pics of them(or pics of those that I can) in our oglement topic

Sakyo- Yu Yu Hakusho
Demon Eyes Kyo (red haired version)- Samurai Deeper Kyo
Alkare-Original Bishounen Created by Me
Prince Sasaki-Special Duty Combat Unit Shinesman
Sekito-Special Duty Combat Unit Shinesman
Misopan Kurai-Original Bishounen Created by Me(the guy who has the account Misopan has the unfortunate problem of having been the basis and main player fro this character)
Mibu Oriya-Yami no Matsuei/Descendants of Darkness
Shoryuu, King of En-Twelve Kingdoms
Shinrei Kisaragi- Misopan's Original Bishie (hey he wasn't about to claim his own bishie, he's not into that)
Shinrei Mibu-Samurai Deeper Kyo
Louie-Louie The Rune Soldier  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:09 am
All the ones I want are alredy claimed! I was suprised Loz was a claimed bishi O.o...Hes mine...*prepairs for the fun of, letter threatning.* ninja domokun

Edit: Wait...Greed from FMA isnt *adopted*....*grins* mine..I shall..Er..ADOPT after school!*blink*  

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:59 pm
Trista_Bloodcourt
All the ones I want are alredy claimed! I was suprised Loz was a claimed bishi O.o...Hes mine...*prepairs for the fun of, letter threatning.* ninja domokun

Edit: Wait...Greed from FMA isnt *adopted*....*grins* mine..I shall..Er..ADOPT after school!*blink*
Hey I warned you guys, almost everyone you can think of has already been claimed, but, there are quite a few that have been overlooked, especially from older, or less popular animes. wink I just requested two guys from orphen and Kougaiji from Saiyuki I was actually rather amazed by Kougaiji's availability, he's like the Sesshoumaru of Saiyuki only more manly...Hey Fluffy-kins is rather effeminate you must admit.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:31 pm
Eh, well, I expected that Sephy would already be taken, and therefore don't find it that interesting....

But.... Ayame Sohma isn't taken....... ninja Nor is Zack(Zax, Zach) .... or Cain from Trinity Blood! Or Kefka! ^_^

Aww, chaos is taken.....

Wow, whoever that person Ayame is.... I envy their bishies!!! Sephy, Kadaj, Sesshy, Eyes, even Laguna!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:40 pm
Saerenna
Eh, well, I expected that Sephy would already be taken, and therefore don't find it that interesting....

But.... Ayame Sohma isn't taken....... ninja Nor is Zack(Zax, Zach) .... or Cain from Trinity Blood! Or Kefka! ^_^

Aww, chaos is taken.....

Wow, whoever that person Ayame is.... I envy their bishies!!! Sephy, Kadaj, Sesshy, Eyes, even Laguna!
Actually all the guys in Fruits basket are taken, they're just listed last name first See all taken
Souma Akito (Fruits Basket): Shania
Souma Ayame (Fruits Basket): Doll
Souma Hatori (FruitsBasket): Hanashi-chan
Souma Hatsuharu (Fruits Basket): Shania
Souma Hiro (Fruits Basket): Shania
Souma Kureno (Fruits Basket): Shania
Souma Kyou (Fruits Basket): K-chan
Souma Momiji (Fruits Basket): Hanashi-chan
Souma Ritsu (Fruits Basket): Shania [shared-Emma]
Souma Shigure (Fruits Basket): Doll
Souma Yuki (Fruits Basket): Koi  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:58 pm
Aww, too bad. ^_^ Hmmm.... I want to adopt the descriptions of Bishies from that random name/description/thing generator! After all, who wouldn't want one of these?

This man has narrow eyes that are the color of milk chocolate. He has short, straight, chalk white hair with one braid on the left side of his face. His physical form is very lean. An aura of insanity eminates from him.

This man has narrow chestnut eyes. He has waist-length, wavy, milky white hair which flows artistically over his shoulders. His body is rather sleek. An aura of arrogance radiates from him.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:17 pm
Saerenna
Aww, too bad. ^_^ Hmmm.... I want to adopt the descriptions of Bishies from that random name/description/thing generator! After all, who wouldn't want one of these?

This man has narrow eyes that are the color of milk chocolate. He has short, straight, chalk white hair with one braid on the left side of his face. His physical form is very lean. An aura of insanity eminates from him.

This man has narrow chestnut eyes. He has waist-length, wavy, milky white hair which flows artistically over his shoulders. His body is rather sleek. An aura of arrogance radiates from him.
Sure, just create a history and name and such for them and you can adopt your own original bishounen, the template is:

Bishie's name: your name
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Eye Color: Unknown
Hair Color: Unknown
Birthday: Unknown
Information: Unknown

The original bishounen list can be found Here  
The City of Parte`

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash