Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Priority Plots + Roleplay List (Poke me for tags?)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:09 pm

This thread will have my priority plot in it, and then my roleplay list.

+ Please quote me, either in thread or in the RP, as you tag me! c;

[/size

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:15 pm

Priority Plots!

User Image
Ilterendi was born and raised a slave in the demon pride, and has resented it every since she was old enough to understand. She is littered with scars of those bored demons who thought she seemed like a fun target.

However, while she hates the demons with all that she can, she is silent and never raises her voice to them. She will curse and damn them inwardly, but outwardly she is the perfect slave. Obedient. Silent. Submissive.

However,

she has plots to flee the demons and reside in the rogue lands for a while - but she will be caught and returned to the demons to become a slave once again.

Seeking Plots:

- People to torment her in the demons
- Other slaves she can resent as well (especially those with masters, as she is a pride slave)
- Plots in the rogue lands! People to meet, good or bad - someone to fall in love with? - someone to try to help her - someone to spark her temper beyond that of silent hatred - anything!

- and eventually, I would love plots in the demons when she returns.

- Anything else? Suggest it! <3

User Image Buziba was raised with his mother and siblings in the Aali but has struck out on his own in the rogue lands since then.

He was the adopted father to a lost cub, who has now grown to adulthood.

Buziba is not a smooth talker. In fact, he can be rather quiet and awkward. For a long time, he thought he hated cubs, until Jini (the male cub) came along and he realised he quite liked having a family.

Now that Jini has moved on, Buziba is quite lost.

Seeking:

- Absolutely anything! Except for death.

- Fling, Mate, Pride, fights, scarring, cubs to adopt, couples to help with surrogacy, ect. ect.

Buziba is horribly underplotted and I would love to see him find something. <3

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:48 pm
Roleplay List: // Old RPs - are you still interested in finishing these? Please let me know c:

Pinch Monster

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

Adona Benedicta

Buffy_the_Bloody

Talencia

I know there are more floating around, and I will post up more later, but for now, these are a lot of old RPs that I'd love to see finished, or else I will mark them as abandoned <3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:49 pm

heart

This is open for posting.

Velveteen Angel

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:47 am
Definitely! It should be done with only a couple of posts, I think.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:54 am
Spectre's can probably be ended in one more post to make it viable as an RP we could both use?

As for Xenon's, I don't mind if you do or don't want to finish it, it could probably be finished off in a few more posts as well just to round it off. n_n

Epine de Rose

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:38 pm
I am so upset that I am not on that RP list/at the top of that RP list. Gawd. *Dramatic scoffs.*
JK <3
And I'm gonna get to the RP later <3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:24 pm
Velveteen Angel

I'd love to finish our two rps~ c: Especially since that one is probably close to being done, anyway. xD

The other could just be back rp then, yeah? c:

Edit: O:! I also own Ilterendi's sister, Nisha, who is a scout in the Koti. c: She's been riddled with guilt that she was the only one taken from the demon pride ever since she was young, so it might be interesting to have the sisters meet again. > u>;;

Polette
Crew

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:01 am
Much as I hate to say it, I think we should let that old rp die. I never could get Ur to respond to it, despite keeping it around for a long while to stare at, hehe. If you don't mind, I vote we kill that rp and move on to our myriad other plots!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:27 pm
Velveteen Angel

heart

This is open for posting.

Are you still interested in this rp with Mon'kut and Maysa? Company  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Fiction1119