Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q]Kaela -Reaper- [Crits? x.x]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niyakami

11,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:18 am
User ImageAMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name:Kaela Lauralee
Nicknames:Just goes by Kaela

Faction:Reaper
Race: Witch

Natural Ability:She can summon her magic staff. [Magic staff is silver with an orb that is the same color as her hair and is big and round making the staff look similar to a Lolipop/Sucker] It has a black ribbon tied around it.

Personality:

Can she even talk?
People often wonder if Kaela is capable of speaking because she is so shy that she doesn't speak much unless spoken to, and even when spoken to she speaks softly where she is barely heard. Her shyness makes it very hard for her to make friends, but she is a very sweet person so if someone takes the time to actually try to get to know her they would like her.

Like a dear caught in headlights..
Her expression is usually blank or far off. (like as if day dreaming or unfocused.) When spoken too, her eyes widen and she sort of freezes, like a deer staring at on coming headlights. She acts this way when spoken to because she is very shy and not used to attention, so someone speaking to her causes her to be a bit shocked and freeze up from shyness and nervousness. But even though she reacts this way she will reply but her replies are very soft spoken and can usually barely be heard. But she mite talk more if she gets used to someone.

As sweet as candy.
Her hair and clothing as a certain "Cotton candy" coloring to it and her staff looks a lot like a lolipop, causing her to appear to be very cute, sweet and innocent. Although she is very shy and quiet, she is as sweet as she looks. She enjoys art, things that involve imagination like stories or songs, and she adores animals. She also is very caring and likes to try to help things that are in need of help, for example a wounded bird, something that can't help itself. She also helps others but usually when they arn't looking, for example cleaning a room once everyone has left it, or straightening books on a book shelf. She would like to be more helpful then that but her shyness gets in the way of that, she hopes to one day be more calm and less shy, enough to be able to really help others.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?Shes a bit of a social outcast. Shy and quiet, mysterious, hardly speaks. Shes smart but tearchers thought she would not do very well unless she "came out of her shell" They thought the academy would do well to break "the shell" If not it would't hurt any for her to learn more. She would't mind that anyway.

FEAR Ability:Sweet Lullaby:[Headlights] A reapers chant that can cause an opponent to be frozen in fear.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Same color as hair
Hair Colour/Style: The color of cotton candy, or pruple and blue.
Skin Colour: Very pale
Clothing Style/Colours:A dress with Lace and ribbons and bows. [See ref. Also note that everything white on dress ref would be the color or her hair (cotton candy color)] She also wears black lolita boots with little purple and blue skulls on them. (one skull on each boot. Skulls are boot buckle.)
Extra:None
References:Ref drawn by Adomiel, Hair ref(ignore everything else but hair. Hair looks like this color and general style. Even the black ribbons. Dress ref The dress sleeves generaly cover her hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:37 am
Crit trainnnnnnnnnn

Hiiiii
Okay
Personality

She's shy, quiet and mysterious. You state these as facts along with that she is sweet. By stating these as just facts I don't have much to go on. Try to think of it like this:
How does her shyness both help her and hinder her socially?
Why is she shy?
When is she shy?

Ask yourself questions on how this trait applies to her interactions with other people. who, what, where, when, why, how are GREAT questions to think of with traits and social applications.

Just the same, "Though her looks and apearance do not actually hyponotize a person the person is unusally drawn to her." Again, its said as a statement which doesn't explain why or how people are drawn to her. Is she charismatic? Creative? Does she treat other with politeness while treating others like poo? Elaboration is great for things like this and don't worry about limiting yourself!
Keep in mind as well, avoid things that come off as powerplaying, such as having a mysterious quality that draws people to her, or a song that can literally paralyze.

Reason: Like personality, HOW is she a social outcast and why?

Try to thin k of the saying 'show, don't tell'. Show us a trait or reason before telling us! It'll help give your character a lot more depth!

And all the rest is fine! 8D  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Niyakami

11,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:46 am
iStoleYurVamps

Thanks, Im sorry I made it in a rush, for last times customs. And I didn't figure out how to propperly do personalitys till after I made her. I learned with Jayden.. anyways so is it better now? Is there anything I need to fix? Please let me know cause I love her and would really like to get her as an official character.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:05 am
Bump  

Niyakami

11,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers