Submit

WardenOfDarkness

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:03 pm
According to the main guild page. It states that this guild was made with permission from Neopets. Ok, but I was wondering who specifically and how someone obtained permission to make a guild/forums like this. I'd like to know because I do not wish to get my Neopet account frozen because I assumed that it would be ok to list my user name on the list in the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:24 am
That's just the default copyright information NeoPets asks you to put onto your page/etc when you use graphics from their site. The Guild was made all on my own. "Used with permission" refers only to the NeoPets graphics.  

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

WardenOfDarkness

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:20 pm
Cassidy Peterson
That's just the default copyright information NeoPets asks you to put onto your page/etc when you use graphics from their site. The Guild was made all on my own. "Used with permission" refers only to the NeoPets graphics.

Ohhhh, Okie. But I don't think it is safe to put my username up or anyone's. They'll probably freeze accounts. You know how strict they are with those things.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:09 pm
A N J O-Of-Tempest
Cassidy Peterson

Ohhhh, Okie. But I don't think it is safe to put my username up or anyone's. They'll probably freeze accounts. You know how strict they are with those things.
I've had my NeoPets username visible on Gaia for six years now, and still have yet to be frozen. As long as you're not using Gaia to break NP rules, you're safe.  

Cassidy Peterson
Captain

Garbage

WardenOfDarkness

Desirable Hellraiser

11,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:13 pm
Cassidy Peterson
A N J O-Of-Tempest
Cassidy Peterson

I've had my NeoPets username visible on Gaia for six years now, and still have yet to be frozen. As long as you're not using Gaia to break NP rules, you're safe.

Ooooh, okay. I was just afraid because you know how strict they are about some things. I'm an adult and I still find it hard to degrade myself to their level. I wished they had a separate forums only for adults or guilds meant for adults you know.

my username is IcySuccubus  
Neopia Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff