Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:20 pm

Meet Aanabi.

User Image

User Image

He is the smallest cub from Illuae and Dumac's litter, and comes from royal lineage (the great-grandson of Sarabi and Mufasa)

User Image

Aanabi is a small cub... and by small, I mean small. The runt of the litter, he has some strength issues, and will always be rather physically fragile. He is currently cared for by his sister, who dotes on him constantly. Let's just say, he is used to being coddled.

In personality he is much like his mother. Calm, somewhat reserved, but very loving. He takes manners very seriously, and takes great pride in his lineage - particularly in his coat, which mirrors both his mother and Sarabi. He would make an excellent mate and father in the future. Until then, he is a little shy around girls. ;D

His mother, worried about his future, is now seeking a betrothed for Aanabi that can later take care of him - sort of like a partnership. There could be some plot potential here... so... yuss. 8DD Please present ideas and personalities! The cub does not necessarily have to be a Pridelander, but I would hope he/she (yes, potentially he) would eventually join the pride for Aanabi.

-------

User Image

This is Alocer.

Deaf. The runt of the litter. Clearly mom's least favorite. How could Alocer have been sooo lucky? No doubt, with his upbringing, he believes it was all brought upon him by unforgiving Gods, perhaps due to a sinful past life. He believes everything his mother does, including belief in the Gods' evil doings, the influence of karma, and even the sacredness of seers.

He's a bit bitter about the way the world has treated him. Yet despite it all, he adores his mother. Unlike her, he is a genuinely tender-hearted, soulful being, and only seeks love and affection from... well, everyone. Being neglected has its repercussions.

Alocer CAN talk, it's just a bit garbled. He is a mouth-reader and can carry a conversation, albeit with some difficulty.

Looking for: general plots/RP, teasing, seers... especially a future MATE, preferably a seer and/or child of a God! Would love to see his interaction with them given his upbringing.

So yes, please post (quote!), PM, or AIM (SagieMyster).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:47 pm
spottedleef

So I have some interesting offers, maybe. If anything, some good ol' fashioned general rp, no? heart

User Image

Nyeusi is a bit of a blank slate right now but I already see him as being fairly clever and able to hold his own against others. I'm thinking he even caught on quick that when his father came back to look over him & his two siblings it was because his father was looking for something special, and not knowing exactly what it was... he faked it. So he is just busy faking being a seer and stuff. I could see Fedha pawning him off rather than striking up some sort of betrothal idea. So maybe not. Or maybe it could work out as some sort of other drama, who knows?

Actually that's the only one I have to offer up, as I think anyone else is too closely related hah -runs-

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:34 pm
XD I got all excited and then realized I didn't have anyone unrelated to him to offer.

Also. BRO, RP 8D --> http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23402531  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:17 pm
MoonRazor
XD I got all excited and then realized I didn't have anyone unrelated to him to offer.

Also. BRO, RP 8D --> ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23402531

Tagged ya. biggrin  

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:16 pm
Added Alocer. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:04 pm
spottedleef

If you'd like for Alocer to get adopted by a caring lion, I got one right here! 8D

User Image

And he's a natural born Seer, to boot. His Dad is a God.
If not, that's understandable. :3

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:29 pm
Schicksalswende

Actually I'm plotting with Hopefolly to have him adopted by the Goddess of the Lost, but thank you for your offer! Any seer RP with Kat's family is good RP, btw. ;D  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 pm
spottedleef

Thought I'd try, since I didn't know. |D
But I'd be up for interaction RP.
This handsome devil is going to be rebirthed as God, so.. later it might be amusing, too.

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:30 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:52 pm
User Image

this is Kimball! He the oldest of this litter and the biggest. He on big side. He was to be the best hunter ever but he a cults. He trip on most everything. I would love if he would meet Aanabi, He could be his best friend and his guard, I feel like Aanabi could help him not to be a big cults about everything.  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:06 am
spottedleef

I almost forgot, though. I do have a peachy hairball, that might be a potential mate for Aanabi? Her name is Taplo, she's a Seer because her Mum is a Goddess. I don't have much of her personality ironed out, but she's sweet, kind, energetic, and a few other descriptive words that I've forgotten since starting to write this sentence. xD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:52 am
I would love for Aanabi to meet his third cousin Sefu. (Sefu is the grandson to Taka/Scar).

User Image

He's also very shy, though age has grown him into someone who is just shy on meeting new people. He's also a twin and used to hide in his sister's shadow while she pep-rallied everyone.
I think Aanabi and Sefu could make a good bond, and Sefu could help his younger cousin into approaching someone. (Sefu does have someone in the plots for matehood)

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:52 pm
Schicksalswende
spottedleef

I almost forgot, though. I do have a peachy hairball, that might be a potential mate for Aanabi? Her name is Taplo, she's a Seer because her Mum is a Goddess. I don't have much of her personality ironed out, but she's sweet, kind, energetic, and a few other descriptive words that I've forgotten since starting to write this sentence. xD

They would make the cutest babies. @w@ Is she still available?

... sorry everyone! Life got me a tad distracted, but I'm back and will be responding to all inquiries shortly. This is so exciting!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:58 pm
spottedleef
So...> v> I have a future mate offer for Alocer. This lady. Seer, god-born, and a future leader of the soon-to-be-pride Coileani Draiochta. She's very calm, but has an adventurous streak in her. And she won't pass up a game of tag or leap-frog. (OOCly, she may be growing to adult soon, as happens with litters that are months overdue in growing, but I'm going to poke the other cub owners and let them know that ICly, they'll be growing as they would if they weren't overdue, for plot's sake.)

If he ended up her mate, he'd be the Suitor of the Coileani Draiochta (and eventually the Father, then Wise One), and would have a position of leadership.

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas