Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image A cub of few words, and a solitary one as he was sent away yet again from his nice and secure home. Soft spoken, with the air of kindness and attraction, he was far from what others would think of him. Deep down, he didn't like being touched, or being close to others- school felt like a torture to him but he simply smiled at everyone. Was nice to everyone, and slowly gained popularity for being so kind, so generous, and so caring.. When deep down inside he would rather be alone. But, his other identical/fraternal sister and brother wouldn't let that become of him. The three of them shared what others called a special bond, although he wasn't exactly 'in tune'- they knew him far better than the rest. But they always found it easy leaving the den.. He wouldn't, not out of fear, but out of not wanting to interact. Others trying to get his attention, or be beside him, rather he would spend it learning the healing techniques his mother had to offer.

As well as being far different than his father, ( in his own eyes ), everyone expected something out of him, but not what HE wanted out of himself. He couldn't be him, and mother grew more and more concerned as the isolation was becoming heavier and heavier on the cub.

"I would like some catcus milk, would you go fetch that for me."
".....Nmhm."

Now here he was, out... not accompanied by any of his bonded siblings, nor other siblings, thankfully. Now, if he could just quickly get catcus milk and come back without encountering anyone would be his ultimate goal. Out of the small ruined temple his family occupied, he looked around, then started his trot down the west hill side, they didn't live too close nor too far from the pride's inner 'city' where the temples laid but enough that there was a 50/50 success rate of his goal. With a satchel over one shoulder, he continued remaining as low to the ground til he got to the west spring that wasn't terribly occupied-ever. Once over the hill- he sighed in relief and sprinted to the what seemed to be vacant spring..

magnadearel

Tag!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:34 pm
Chi Sohma

User Image

********* had searched high and low for the perfect spot. Her siblings had gotten to be too much. Thus she'd told her mother that she was going out for a little bit of alone time. No she wouldn't go too far. Just far enough to get away from them. First she'd tried the place her father had first taken her and her siblings after they had been born. Too many comings and goings and her siblings knew where it was too. Then she tried to climb a boulder and had several older members scold her about falling and hurting herself.

The cub huffed and trundled on. She wan't that small anymore! Several more places had been tried and deemed not right. Finally her paws had lead her to a spring. It was nice and soothing. No one was here at the moment using it. The dark cub flopped herself down into the warm sands and stretched out for a nap. This was more like it. The sun warmed her body. It could get cold down there in the temples. She dozed until the sound of footsteps, hurried, came toward her. ********* slit an eye to see who the intruder was. Her eyes popped open as she spotted a familiar coat. But it wasn't. This was a male. She watched him.

magnadearel

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:29 pm
Awkward, inwardly but outside he could portray the most charming of cubs.. but those were all fake to him. He'd rather be away from everyone, little knew of how complex the mind was of the youngster. Complex.. Oh so complex. And in his head, like many boys his age- kept to that one tracked state of mind still. cactus milk, and he went after it til he got to the spring..

He didn't care for anything else, his tail dragging on the ground. No one around, from what he saw, and he went straight there- or so it looked like it. Then veered towards the 'bushes' of cacti. Examining them, quietly and gently opened his mouth towards the bush.. Carefully and slowly as if he was mimicking or contemplating eating it. Which, from afar would have been a fair call.

Til he found a gap where he could clasp it and then he started to pull, trying to find the bottle his mother had gave him to collect the milk with. He struggled, until finally the arm broke off, a lightly scream echoed out of him as the arm got shoved right in to the back of his maw! "AHH!" A muffled cry.. If he knew anyone was around, he would have probably cried silently, but he was alone.. or so he thought.

magnadearel

Tag!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:15 pm
Chi Sohma

A cry brought the cub instantly to her feet. Her siblings had her too well trained. Even though this boy wasn't family she couldn't just let it go. ********* hurried over. She winced as she saw the arm sticking out of his mouth. That certainly looked like it hurt. She wondered why he had it in the first place, but it would have to wait. Carefully she grabbed the offending piece and gave a quick yank.

The dark cub spat it out and sat to observe the male that looked so close to a female she knew. "I must say that was utterly silly thing to do. Why did you do it?" She tilted her head. Now that she was closer in fact he looked identical to her friend Mesk not just close. "Do you know Mesk? She looks just like you."

magnadearel

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:59 pm
His tears ran softly down his cheeks until the cub came to his rescue and yanked the arm out of his maw. His tongue had spikes now sticking out of it. He whimpered a little as he tried to pull them out but when he saw the milk, he quickly pulled his jar out and scooped up the milk, no matter how bad he was bleeding out of his maw. When the milk had filled it he sealed it with a rock. Almost forgetting about the girl til he turned around again. "Oh!" He muffled.

His paws reaching for his tongue and trying to pick the spikes out. Wincing and spitting out the rest.

"Mesk?" Ht tilted his head. "That's my twin sister... How do .." Then he remembered his sis talking all about her NEW friends at school. HE didn't go to school, almost at all. Maybe a few days far between. "Oh right,...... school." Spitting out more blood. "Thanks for the help.. Um.." That awkward moment of wanting to say something more. "What are you doing out here so far from home." He was a juvenile, he was able to scope around for his mother's errands since she was sick. "What's your name again? Mesk said something... your... ********* right? I'm Khesbedj.. Son of Ebio the Priestess and Gloz the Elite Guard."

Flicking his tail, now and putting the catcus milk safely in his handsack. It was important that he get all of mother's ingrediants. She saved LIVES. His family was important only for their usefulness and he wanted to be apart of that, he wanted to make a different. Likewise, no matter how complex, he was charming when meeting others. His mane grew in faster than his siblings but he acted more.. like Momma's boy than father's son.

magnadearel

Tag!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:02 am
Chi Sohma

Baffled the dark cub watched as the male totally forgot about the spines in his mouth to scoop up some white milky fluid that was dripping out. ********* shook her head. At least she hadn't any of the spines in her mouth. Gold eyes watched the male as he pulled out the sharp points. Boy that had to hurt.

"Sure," she replied simply when he thanked her. He was courteous enough to remember. The young female tilted her head at him before answering. "I have four siblings that I take care of. Sometimes it gets to be a bit much and I need some quiet time." She tackfully didn't mention that he was disrupting that said quiet time.

"Yup *********. Nice to meet you Khesbedj." ********* almost snorted in a laugh as he named his parents. Well she could do that too. "Daughter of Desher-bik the Guard, and Hokulani the Priestess." She was proud of her parents. Her father doted on them all, particularly her blind mother and siblings. She was taking after him.

"It looks like I'm keeping you from something important." She nodded toward the bottle he put away. "Don't let me keep you." ********* was already thinking about laying beside the cool water and maybe having a drink.

magnadearel

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:42 pm
She is something else. Did she tell you about me? Twins aren't always the same but I have.. many siblings to care for but our older siblings take care of us for the most part. When they aren't in the roguelands of course. Hmph." All the new items he could bring mother- and they didn't... Nodding softly. And looking back at her after he collected the milk. "Just the milk. I have to get some other stuff.. I mean. If you need some silent time from your siblings- don't let me bother you but at least you'll be doing something." To distract patients from their pain, he could divert their thoughts to something else from what they were thinking. He'd see his mother do it.. and he wondered if he could convince her the same way his mother did.

It would be another skill to tell mom if he could.

"And... I may need some help. What do you say~?"

magnadearel

Tag!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:04 pm
Chi Sohma

She tried to remember then shook her head. "I can't remember. I just know you look exactly like her." She nodded with sympathy. "I have so many sisters to look out for too. At least mine don't wander far yet." They shared the mass of siblings in common.

Hebany twitched her tail. Did she really want to go do something when she'd come here to relax. The dark cub glanced around her. Sure it was nice and peaceful right now. She knew she'd be bored in five minutes. Heaving her self to her feet with a sigh, she nodded. "Alright I'll come with you." Hopefully he wouldn't need anything else that involved prickers.

magnadearel

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:36 pm
He gave a bow, and once enough milk was collected he looked in to his bag. Figuring out what else he needed. Well the spring water- but his mother collected that yesterday. "I have to look for a bug... Its dangerous.. It eats flesh." He looked at her with a smirk. "Finding one is gunna be hard~ so we better head out.. Im pretty sure I heard of them at this other spring." As he spoke he looked eerie... but then laughed. "It only sucks blood." Giving a nod as he lead the way to the next spring.

"So what are your other siblings like.. Do you have a twin too?"

magnadearel

Tag!
Did we want to plot this two later when they are adults or no?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:27 pm
Chi Sohma
We can have them run into each other again when they are adults!

The dark cub watched curiously as he collected the milk. She flicked her ears as he mentioned a bug. Ugh, really? Hebany debated if she wanted to help look for it or if it was just too ew for her. Glancing at him, she didn't want him to think she was a coward. "I can help you look for it." Her daddy would be real mad at him if she got hurt. She'd find it for him, but he could catch it.

"Their all girls, like a said. Some of them are having trouble seeing like mommy does. So daddy and I have to take care of them. I don't have a twin myself, but two of my siblings are twins." Did that count as the same thing? "Tell me about your siblings."

magnadearel

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:54 pm
As he slowed his pace down, he let her words fill his ears. He was his mother's son definitely. "I'd be happy if you could. Like I heard- the lake below the sands. Where on the darkness knows." Nodding softly, "I see..." When she mentioned their not seeing he thought about it hard. He knew only one other whos eyes have failed them. Mother couldn't fix them.. By maybe there was a way. He could pray to the Medicine god to help give them the knowledge to be saved. It was childish dreams- he wanted to be a healer after all. Save everyone.

"We have a lot of sisters. I only have two brothers and seven sisters. I am not just a twin but a triplet so its a bit overwhelming when we're together.. four of my siblings are much older than us. Two of my sisters left for adventures.. but they haven't come back yet." Giving a hefty sigh. "I don't feel too close to anyone. Not even my mirror images." It was the most he had spoken to another soul but it was because it felt good to do what he always wanted and someone helping him?

As soon as he saw the hill he stopped. "Ok.. so from here we go down.. but we should stay close." Giving her a charming look.

"So what is your linage's job? What do you want to do when you grow up?"

magnadearel

Tag!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:42 pm
Chi Sohma

It wasn't in her nature to turn down someone who needed help. Particularly with all her siblings and some really needing assistance. "Well lets get started then." She started to head purposefully toward the lake.

"A triplet? Wow." Yes, that would be confusing. ********* wondered what it would be like to have older siblings. Unfortunately it was something she'd never experience as she was the eldest of her parent's first litter. "How long have they been gone?" If her siblings went missing, she'd probably go looking for them.

"Why not Khesbedj? Is your family not close?" She didn't fully understand that. Her family was very close and supportive of each other. Maybe too close sometimes. At the top of the hill she peered down. "Why do we need to stay close?"

"My papa is a guard. When I grow up I'm going to be like him."

magnadearel

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:30 pm
Chi Sohma
"Close because down here. We can get lost if we stray. I've been here twice before." Giving a nod. "Mother says I have to becareful. It's refuge for creatures..it's cool too." He explained, almost with knowledge above his time. It was more heresay from his mother though. Walking and leading her down where the sands split and there was a darken beneath the rock in between. Sucking in air, he recited a prayer to the healing god before moving inward.

He looked back to her. "Mother says it's because they are finding their own paths. That one day I will have to do that too." He kept walking. Naive. "But I want to stay where home is. Who would leave their mother like they had." Almost sounding upset. The deeper they went, the darker the cave, til his nightvision eyes, had naturally come in. Looking for the leafs of the plant that lived within.

"Guards are useful." He turned around again. Smiled. "Maybe I can heal you one day. If.. you ever get hurt. that is. But I'll pray for you that you won't.." Nodding. "There it is!" A small bush was vegetation. Going in and sitting in front of it as he dissected the leafs from it's branches.

As he did so. He chimed along. Happy to himself, til.. The sound of foot steps.. sand moving without them being near. Then the hallow sound of the cavern being brushed with the winds. Howling in echos within. His ears went up, looking around. "Wh-what that? Sound?"

magnadearel

Tag!

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces