Submit

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:11 am
A lone fox sits quietly in a field of long grasses, just casually watching the clouds roll across the summer blue sky. She sits there letting the sun soak into her small frame as questions of life pass in her thoughts.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:59 pm
A dragon flew overhead, coasting along in the air currents, traveling off to lands not visited. When below he sees a quaint young fox sitting alone in the tall grass. Feeling quite lonesome himself, he starts to slowly descend in ever widening circles all the while wondering what he might say to this possible new acquaintance.  

RealLiveDragon

Devoted Phantom

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:17 pm
Feeling the winds change from the mighty dragon's wings, the young fox watches as large circles are drawn in the sky.
Rising to her paws, she wonders what bring him to this backwater place.
She loved her home but nobody else seemed to enjoy the feeling of slinking between blades of grass to stalk the field mice
Taking a few steps around where she had just been sitting
She wouldn't run, but compaired to her small size almost anyting way larger then her. No reason not to give her visitor more room to land.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:53 pm
Seeing the fox observe him and make room, the dragon chose to dive the remainder of the distance to the ground. Curling his wings close to his body he plumeted towards a rather flat area neerby to the fox. Before the moment of impact, he reponed his wings and made several strong backwords flaps that would have blown over any neerby creatures, and came to a halt in mid air, dropping to his feet afterwords. Turning to find the fox, he bowed in gretting to the smaller creature.  

RealLiveDragon

Devoted Phantom

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:51 pm
Rising undetadly to her paws, the young fox gazed in open wonder at the dragon. Blinking her eyes a few times she quickly recovered from awestruck state.
"Good afternoon Sir Dragon," she said polite as can be with a graceful bow of her own "what bring you so far from the beaten path? Are you prehaps lost and need directions?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:20 pm
"And to you young fox. No, I am not lost. To be lost, one must first have a destination." He replied, sitting down and crossing his legs. Taking a moment to gather his thoughts, He took deep breaths of the crisp grass and wild flowers far off in the distance. "What brings me so far into your world, is the search for something. I have no recall of what it is or where it might be so I wander the lands admiring all the wonders it has to offer." Remembering everywhere he had been so far, he recalled all the others he had met. "I have seen many of your kind before, but none so calm around such a larger being. You certainly are a curious creature."  

RealLiveDragon

Devoted Phantom

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Meister_Solstice

Generous Guildsman

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:53 pm
Solstice yawned and walked around and stared up at the sky as he walked throught the feilds. he glanced down and spotted a dragon and another fox and ran to the female fox and bared his teeth to the dragon and stared unnable to speak due to being mute  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:58 pm
"Honestly Sir, I get that a lot." Sitting back on her haunches the young fox tilted her head to the side for a moment before speaking again. "Guess I'm not normal, but who really wants to be anyway?"
Looking her guest over a few times a small problem appeared before her thoughts. "Sir, I'm afraid I cannot offer any amounts of drinks or snack that would be of a suitable size for one such as you."

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

RealLiveDragon

Devoted Phantom

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:58 pm
"Don't worry about that" He assured her, "Ive gone days without eating before and I expect that I would be able to do it again." He was always a gentle creature, even to those that had wished him harm. "I could use a good rest after my flight, and I couldn't think of a better way than to bath in the sun and enjoy the company of another." He then spread his wings wide to absorb the sun and place his head upon his front legs. He turned and let out a puff of smoke to relive some of the pent up reserves in his fire bladder. "Please, tell me, how do you manage to live on your own in such a wide open space?"

((so sorry about the wait, I had tests that I had to study for. during the holiday, I will try to post every day untill the 25.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:51 pm
((sorry Solstice didn't see you there sweatdrop ))

"I sleep in my den along with a few others who come visit every now and then. But mostly Sir I live alone and that's fine with me. I like being alone" The fox answered, glad she didn't have to feed her large guest.
It wasn't untill she shifted in her seating a little that she noticed the male baring his teeth to the laying dragon.
"Hey now," she called out "What do you think you're doing? This is my guest, Sirrrrr....." Letting her voice trail off the young fox quickly came upon another error in her manners. Her oops I guess you could say.

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

RealLiveDragon

Devoted Phantom

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:49 pm
"Darren," he said to the fox as she finished her sentence. "It was rude of me not to tell you who I was when we meet." He then turned to the growling friend that was of no threat to him. He chuckled to think of the countless others that thought they could act on instinct alone even when he tried to be civilized. "Your very adorable when you do that you know." He said to the new fox in a jesting tone, "and you can stop that now, I'm not going to hurt you." he finished in a serious tone. Turning back to his original conversation he said "Please continue. Fell free to roam if you like. But I shall know your name first."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:48 pm
"Kit." She said simply to answer as to what her name was "It's what everyone calls me at least." Walking over to where the other fox was growling and barring his teeth, Kit shook her head from side to side slowly.
Why must every one act on impulse? If she had done that she'd never gotten a chance to talk to such a rare visitor. A DRAGON, could you bleieve it? This was a story to tell assuming she ever had someone to tell it too.

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

RealLiveDragon

Devoted Phantom

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:43 pm
"Quite a lovely name for a creature such as yourself." He complimented. It was always so nice to find someone who thought first, and acted second. He kept track of most of the creatures that did this upon first meeting him, and he had no broken into the mid 20s. "If your friend wants to join in the conversation, I would be more than happy to oblige any questions he might have, or even you for that matter." He ruffled his wings to get them better positioned so the strain on his joints was minimal.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:14 am
Curling her white tipped tail about her paws as she sat once more in the sun warmed grasses, Kit chose to ignore the other fox untill a time as to which he could be civil. As her morther had taught her while still young: 'If you didn't have something nice to say, don't say nothing at all.'
"I guess the first question mister Darren sir would be as to what brings you to this reigon."

((sorry for long delay and the semi poopy post sweatdrop ))

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
The Peoples Republic of Fiction and Pretend

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers