Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Looking for breeding plots! Pirates, Stormborn, etc!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:51 am
Hello! Now that I've got all my Rps caught up (and if I don't please inform me!), I've decided to look into more plots! I like AIM Rp, or Guild with AIM tags but that isn't a must have. I can work with Guild RPs if you can poke me if I forget to reply in a timely manner.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:52 am
Males

User Image
Jakk "Sparrow"- This guy is pretty self explainatory. He's cocky, sure of himself, and pretty much out to do things for himself. He has his moments where he's a decent lion, just to throw others off. He's not mean, nor dark hearted. If anything, he is opportunistic. He likes ladies, he's a huge flirt on the best of days. Though he has his few favorite corsairs that he likes to keep hidden from each other ;DD

Looking for: Flings! Some enemies? Maybe a fight with a Stormborn (in which he cleverly escapes!), or a Mermaid. (The mermaids aren't particularly fans of him!)
Not looking for: Death, Mates, New Pride, or Severe injury.

User Image
Knox - He's a nervous nelly. He is skittish, and guarded. He's not too trusting, and he usually prefers to be a loner. He is a family lion, but he is rather naive. I could see him falling for someone pretending to love him, or actually finding someone to break through his wall. It would need to be someone patient!
Looking for: Flings, Tentatively mates, Friends, Fights (in which he would lose. Silly, silly lion.)
Not Looking for: Death, New Pride, Severe Injury

User Image
Fahnzee:- Fahnzee is named appropriately. He thinks he's too cool, and he likes to cause mischief. He's friendly, though sometimes he comes off as arrogant. He believes he deserves the best, but he doesn't actively seek it out. He's far too lazy to search for things that aren't just handed to him. He is in the Elephant Graveyard with his pack. He is a ladies man.
Looking for: Flings! Mate? Friends, Enemies, "lackeys" to his 'posse'.
Not looking for: New Pride, Death, Severe Injury

User Image
Fahxx- Fahxx (Fox) is cunning. He's sly, and typically a trouble maker. He's a social, friendly guy if you can get past his pranks. He's a trickster, though he's not an aggressive one. He won't hurt you to play a trick. He will defend himself if he needs to though. He is no push over!
Looking for: Flings, Mate, Friends, Pride
Not looking for: Death, Severe Injury  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:54 am
Females

User Image
Larka "Black Molly": She's a tough little thing. A firecracker, she tends to cause trouble where she goes. She's currently trying to be a captain, so any pirates looking for a crew would be helpful! (She'd be the first female captain!) She's strong, and brave. She tends to act like a male when she is out on a raid. But she is still very much a female who enjoys male company. She's just a bit of a tomboy!
Looking for: Crew! (She needs three followers), Flings, Enemies, Other Pirate encounters
Not Looking for: Death, Severe Injury, Mates

User Image
Illyeria- She's a bit stuck up. She thinks she's quite smart, and she always knows what shes talking about. But usually if she doesnt know something, she makes it up. She's friendly, and social. Though sometimes she comes off as annoying. Shes grown up a bit personality wise with her physical age, so she's gotten better. She believes in romance, and love. Not so much flings.
Looking for: A male to tend to her! (Mate), Enemies within the pride. Maybe a few scuffles. Friends that can put up with her constant talking.
Not Looking for: Flings! (Though you -may- be able to convince me with plots.), Death, Severe Injury

User Image
Canicah "Cani"- Canicah is a sweetheart. She is a Stormborn, and is best friends with Aesir's granddaughter Finna. She is a seer, and she sees tragedy and change. If something is going to change severely, or someone is going to die or get really hurt, that is when her visions flare up. She keeps the fact she's a seer under tight wraps. Since Finna was exiled, she's been confused and upset. Though she's lonely too!
Looking for: Mate? (Someone to ask her to marry him). Friends, Fights
Not Looking for: Death, Severe Injury

User Image
Evey: She is a sweet girl, who tends to get her way. She lives on her own, and is desperate for social interaction. She's still kind of a blank slate.
Looking for: Anything
Not looking for: Death, Severe Injury  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:28 am
Opeeeeen! No forms, just post your SoA's image and the plot idea you have. Make sure to let me know which of mine you are wanting to plot with LOL.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:35 am
Sibling RP between Bren and Cani?
And another RP between Kat and Aesir.
And....stuff.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:35 am
User Image

Arrows I think would love to start out on a crew Captained by a female!

Also, would you like for me to start the JRP for UmiMekka with Blackbeard? I think we talked about putting my big red guy onto his crew.  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:38 am
@Fey- I'd be up for both of those! I love my Cani, and I know she needs some after-meta action XD

And so much love for Kat x Aesir XD

@Conrad- YES. Yes pleaaaase. I'd love to RP Arrows and Black Molly! Would you be up to starting something for them?

Actually if you wanna start both of those, I'll reply to em 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:43 am
Ahyea! Here ya are! One and Two

I'm doing the shell finding thing for Arrows right now, I have to find a mermaid to play a small roll before I can finish it. But, it is under way!  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:56 am
What do you need from the mermaid? I haveee...5 XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:31 pm
heart  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:52 pm
Of course you do! lol I need one to try to tempt her to leave the pirates and be supppper flirty so she can figure out that she's attracted to females. I understand that same-sex relations isn't the mermaid's bag, but I'm thinking Arrows could cover herself with mud and fish blood and pass for a male if I have to.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:48 pm
I have a relatively young lioness, who would probably try recruiting. She would be oblivious to the fact that Arrows was flriting though (Cause yeah, shes not attracted to ladies at all.) But maybe if Arrows was masculine looking, she could be confused? XD  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:55 pm
I think I could swing her into genderbending since she's off the pride boundaries.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:56 pm
Mkay! Glittyr is an adult, but she's young and naive. LOL. So she could probably easily be fooled. 8D  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:11 pm
As aweful as this sounds: PERFECT! Here's the RP I had already started.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff