Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Stormborn Plots v2.0 - OPEN, U/C, Post 1, Such Stormborn Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:38 pm
I have AIM if you'd like to talk privately! It's late night kicks and if you see me online I am usually there. Always willing to plot and plan! Always open for flings, but I do prefer to own both members of my life-mated pairs, so none of these lions are open to permanent mates.

I love all kinds of RP. Serious RP, funny RP, fighting RP, whatever. :> I have some bad guys, so if you need an awful lion, let me know. I have some sweet ones, too, so if you need someone to take advantage of, let me know.

Thank you for looking!

TO BRING IN:
Wow, nobody, wow, so wow.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:42 pm
Quote:
User ImageFat Old Reaver

Taraxa is my oldest Stormborn, and one of the older members of the pride. He's got a great many children, a handful of grandchildren, and life is good. He does not spend much time viking these days, as he's gotten fat and lethargic, but he's a nice lion who loves his family. For him, I'd love to have more family RP, and maybe one last fling (in pride or out of it).

Quote:
User ImageAwful Bard With A Wife

Tazira is Taraxa's younger sister. She's a bard and she's got a wife (though CJ is out of commission, this is one particular pair I don't want to split up). She's sassy, loud and brash, with a personality that can put off even the boldest of lions.

For her, I'd like a fling with someone who has natural colors, either in pride or out of it. Horse patterns are A+, as her wife is colored something like a palomino. :>

Quote:
User ImageWants To Be The Very Best

Ulrika is Taraxa's daughter, and she's very much his little princess. Because of this, she's a little entitled and believes she deserves nothing but the best. She is a priestess (though honestly she only enjoys the title) and was married to Halvar (but I'm not sure where that stands right now, exactly).

For her, I'd like family RPs! Maybe a fling.

Quote:
User ImageThe Baby Daddy

Tyr is Taraxa's son, and he was the baby daddy. He fathered a litter for his aunt's wife, as a favor to his aunt - keeping things in the family and all that. He's a fumbling bumbling doofus, very kind-hearted, and loves to prepare food. Tyr loves to eat food, too.

For him, I'm looking for family RP, flings, friends, and all of the fun stuff!

Quote:
User ImageKind Of A Dickbutt

Heldig is kind of a dickbutt. She is Tazira's child with an outlander, but the important part that you remember is that she is Taraxa's niece. That's important. Old blood, you know, and she won't let you forget it for a second.

Heldig is Stakkar's sister and Dyrebar's second cousin (I think). She is especially ruthless to those two, childhood pecking order that seems to have spilled into adulthood.

For her, I'd love a fling or friends or frenemies.

Quote:

User ImageWhen I Think About You

Dyrebar was not always the sweet and meek lioness she is now. She thinks of herself as a true lady, and dreams that one day she might marry Resimus. Her family won't let her live this down, especially her aunt Jarila.

For her, I'm looking for family RP, friends or enemies, and general RP!

Quote:
User ImageNobody Really Likes Him

Stakkar never really had many friends growing up; the only folk who tolerated him was his family. He's quiet and fat and takes after his uncle Taraxa in his laziness and love for food.

For him I'd like an unrequited love sort of thing, friends, family RP and general RP!

Quote:
User ImageThe Thrallmother

Badoura is Dalla's official thrall, but when she's not tending to her mistress she's tending to the thralls. She considers herself Mother of Thralls, and if any are lost or need duties, she tends to direct them to something or someone that might suit them.

If you need someone to find a thrall for your freeborn, or you are a thrall who needs guidance, Badoura is the gal for you!

Quote:
User ImageNothing Went According To PlanLong, long ago, Atheris and his brother, Asper, were wandering the rogue lands. Atheris happened upon Ulrika, who had strayed a little far from the pridelands. He was quite taken by her, and expressed his desire for her. Offended, Ulrika went back home and cried to her father about it. Later, Atheris happened across Taraxa, willingly followed him home as a thrall, and hoped to win Ulrika's love.

That didn't happen.

Atheris is now a thrall. Asper, disgusted with his brother, has left him to be one. Atheris fell in love with Badoura - and during the next Breytast Vindar, he will attempt to win his freedom. If all else fails, Asper will claim him as family and lift him from the ranks.

Quote:
User ImageI Should Have Stayed At Home

Asper is a reaver, and the oldest brother of the snake clan. He's noble and respectable (for the most part) and won his way into the pride via askorun. He came to rescue his brother, won his askorun, and then decided to stay. He's got a son, Resimus, and a nephew he claims as his son, Nits.

He's good for any JRP askorun you need, and I'm also quite open to flinging him! c:

Quote:
User ImageDad, You Should Have Stayed At Home

Resimus was always a little sick when he was younger, and because of that he was quite babied by his father, Asper. He's Asper's oldest boy, and a more polite lion you will never meet. He's sweet and warm-hearted and loves his family very, very much.

I am open to flinging him. Just looking for the right lady!

Quote:
User ImageNo, Really, You Should Have Stayed At Home

Nits is actually Atheris's son, and he's a doofus. He's really easy going, really sweet, and open for anything. Maybe one day he'll become a reaver, but who knows. Right now he just spends his days sparring, lazing about, and doing a whole bunch of nothing.

Open for plots, flings, whatever!

Quote:
User ImageI Don't Want To Say I Told You So, But You Should Have Stayed At Home

Tim is kind of crazy. He's a huge whiner, and followed his cousins (Asper and Atheris). His brother, Galning, is also in the pride, and I think another brother will soon be following.

Tim is deeply in love with Miela, a thrall, and has taken her as his wife.

Quote:
User ImageSon, It Sounds Like You Should Have Stayed At Home

Pythis is an older lion, and he's the father of Asper and Atheris. His mother actually rogue-bred, and this guy was the rogue. He's still very much in love with their mother (falls hard and fast kind of guy), and only happened upon his sons by accident. He'd come to the pride to win his way in, ran into Asper and realized who Asper was (the boy takes after his mother, after all).

He's a nice guy, pretty mellow in his old age.

Quote:
User ImageWas A Captain, Is Now A Lawspeaker

Skada was a captain in the prime of her life. She was more like a mother hen to her band of reavers, who were all females themselves. They were more like sisters than anything, but one day tragedy struck and Skada was wounded on a viking. Her foot was badly broken and healed quite crookedly, rendering her useless as a captain.

She took up as a Lawspeaker, and has always been a little bitter about how things went wrong in her life. She's wed to Skansom, and has actually come to enjoy her life.

She's good for Lawspeaker RP!

Quote:
User ImagePretty Little Gossip

Valena is a notorious gossip, probably only second to Bifrost. She gives advice where it's not needed almost constantly, especially to the betrothed females in the pride. Someone has to warn the poor dears about the marital bed, after all!

She will create rumors just to watch them fly. You've heard that Captain Ru prefers the company of men? Valena started that one. You've heard that Kazul smothered her cubs and then offed herself? With the help of Bifrost, Valena got that rumor going.

If you have gossip that needs spreading, she's your gal.

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 pm
Quote:
User ImageHigh Priestess Who Also Collects Seers

This is Thorgrim's niece, and she was most recently given the position of High Priestess - as promised. She's high on life at this point, and has picked up a rather strange addiction - collecting Seers.

At this point she has one (with two more lined up, and a possible third in Pride). Her Seers are very well taken care of, looked after, treated with kid gloves, what have you. Brynja figures the more Seers the better. This way she can keep on top of current events and on future things that will happen.

She's available for RP with the pride, or collecting more Seers. I intend for her to keep active, as her position is rather important within the pride. (:

Quote:
User ImageJolly Fellow

Ryskios is Skansom's cousin, and he's a nice guy. He loves to joke, and really never complains about anything. To him, life is what you make of it, and if you need someone to mope around with, well, Ryskios is not your guy.

He's got kind of a crush on Naja, which is a pairing I plan to work on in the future. Ryskios is good for general RP!

Quote:
User ImageThat Creepy Lion Who Isn't As Creepy As His Brothers

Okay, not going to lie. Feyl, CJ and I are pretty horrible people, and the brothers Grei are based off of the 50 Shades series. Daska, out of all of his brothers, is probably the most normal. (I use the term loosely). If you need a female freaked out by a D seeking his s, then Daska is what you need.

If you have a female who needs a group of Doms, Daska would be happy to take her home.

If you have a female who needs to kick someone's a**, Daska is the man for you.

Quote:
User ImageFaeblood Shadow

This boy is special to me because he's a part of Aesir's bloodline, just like his papa. However, Skogund is a reckless sort, and I can see this getting him in trouble. Since their exile, Sko has been spending a lot of time flirting with the stronghold's boundaries - and a little too close for his fathers sanity.

If you need someone scared out of their wits, Sko is your lion. He can attack at night, or harass at night, or scare at night - as he blends in quite well.

His mother is the forest ghost, so he kind of leeches her reputation from her.

Aesir is his grandpa, and while he knows that his father, Herryk, would rather that his children do not stray from the forest, well. Skogund has never been the type to listen to his papa.

Quote:
User ImageNot The Brightest Star In The Sky

Klona is a little odd. She has a fixation on birds, speaks strangely, is very easily distracted and is also pretty sweet. She's not as sly as she thinks she is, but she's a good girl and means well.

She is Skogund's sister, Herryk's daughter and Aesir's granddaughter out of Raven.

Right now she is not available for anything but weird general RP. Once she's knocked up, the real fun will begin! :>

Quote:
User ImageA Good Guy

Svimmel is a very nice thrall. He looks after Lollys, who really isn't all that normal (and she's a hybrid, double whammy). He tends to his duties as they're needed, respects those of higher station in life, and hopes that someday he'll be able to free himself from the rank he's been stuck with.

He's available for flings! :> Also general RP.

Quote:
User ImageForest Dweller (Also Concerned Father)

Herryk is one of my favorites. He's married to Pur (hibi-tea) and loves his children dearly. His favorite is Klona, but only because he worries about her naiveté. She also looks most like her mother, which he finds very endearing.

Herryk is a worry-wart, and stays as far from the pride as he can. He will never live within the pride - the forest is his home, and it's more comfortable for him.

He is available for general RP, and maybe a fling. MAYBE.

Quote:
User ImageThe Thrallbreaker

Kjar is a monster. He sorts the thralls that come into the pride (the ones who have no owners), and if any thrall is too outspoken, he will punish them. He's old blood and proud of it, brutal when he needs to be, and doesn't have many friends. He's kind of Thorgrim's go-to guy when the old captain needs things done, and kind of resents it.

Kjar is good for naughty thralls that need punishing, and I might fling him if the lady is right. He can also do askoruns if need be!

Quote:
User ImageWants To Be A Reaver But It'll Never Happen

Naja is Thorgrim's granddaughter, and she came to the pride from the shrine keepers where her mother lives. It just wasn't exciting enough for her, and when she came to the pride she had every hope of being a Reaver.

Grandpa said NO.

Naja is kind of bitter, and because she does whatever she wants, she had a litter with an outlander, which kind of irritated old grandpop.

She MIGHT be available for flings, MAYBE.

Quote:
User ImageThe Keen Adopted Daughter

Quote:
User ImageThe Crafter Who Hates Her Life Oh Woe

Quote:
User ImageThe Thrall Who Is Too Fond Of The Reaver She Belongs To

Quote:
User ImageEverything Went According To Plan

Quote:
User ImageQuiet Thrall Who Hates Vol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:50 pm
Quote:
User ImageHow Did Things Come To This

Quote:
User ImageYou Brought This On Yourself

Quote:
User ImageWhy Are Mom And Dad Always Fighting

Quote:
User ImageMy Dad Is Kind Of A Big Baby

Quote:
User ImageThe Dutiful Husband

Quote:
User ImageThe Biddable Wife

Quote:
User ImageThe Spoiled Grandchild

Quote:
User ImageThe Lusty Vixen

Quote:
User ImageDon't Tell Brynja, But He's A Seer

Quote:
User ImageGood Guy Freeborn

Quote:
User ImageThe Current Warlord's Son

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:57 pm
Quote:
User ImageThe Tender Thrall

Quote:
User ImageBrynja's Downfall

Quote:
User ImageThe Dyecrafter

Quote:
User ImageThe Healer

Quote:
User ImageHer Mother's Daughter

Quote:
User ImageMy Bestie Is A Thrall (And Together We'll Grow A Garden)

Quote:
User ImageThe Thrall Bestie

Quote:
User ImageAnother Pet

Quote:
User ImageThe Gimp

Quote:
User ImageThe Sweet One

Quote:
User ImageNot Fae, But Forest Bound

Quote:
User ImageSkyfall

Quote:
User ImageYour Brother Had A Litter With My Sister, So Lets Make Babies

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:02 pm
Blank slates, relatively speaking - let me know if you have family or if you need plots!!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:32 pm
XD Lve the little tag-lines. So hilarious. Also, Ember will want rp with her sibling!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:52 pm
Ooh, what are your plans for Svimmel? Maybe eventual Anselm x Svimmel after she has her thrall cubs?

Also, Badoura x Siki, to tell him to take Lollys.

Samsen x Yakuti RP. Also Samsen x Svimmel RP.

Raven should bepal Brynja for getting rid of Morrigan.

Mopani needs to RP with Stygg.

Aedel x Anyone RP.

Gaved x Brynja RP.

Tasnim x Kjar, also Tasnim x Parm.  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:21 pm
Svimmel is going to fling with Feyl's Ghazaala after her cubs grow once more, I think. Samsen x Yakuti, yis. AEDEL AND BRYNJA. FFfff.

I need to get my cheetah's RP count up, too, so any help in that department would be welcome, lest I be forced to sit and do five million SRP. Though, truthfully that wouldn't be so bad, seeing how his half-brother needs RPs too.

I also need to do Badoura x Stygg, and we need more Gaved x Stygg, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:24 pm
Yeah, well. Ghazaala's cubs need to grow again before she can have more cubs. So if you've got someone read, CJ, take it.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:38 am
I have this feeling Brynja would get along with Susu xd She stole Munyu from his mother for the simple fact that he's a seer, and sought a god to sire her first litter because she knows that "God + Mortal = Mortal Seers" from observation. She won't let Brynja steal HER seer babies, but she's willing to share them xd Especially any daughters - More priestesses! Possible bonus: Susu's a Seer herself(Only reason she knew Munyu to be one), though unlike her 'son' and future children, she's a rolled seer.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:46 am
Maybe Valena and Bifrost could have a fling. With or without cubs doesn't matter to me. I'd just like to try how he behaves around freeborn lionesses.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:42 am
Annchen
Maybe Valena and Bifrost could have a fling. With or without cubs doesn't matter to me. I'd just like to try how he behaves around freeborn lionesses.
Sure! With or without cubs, no matter to me. She's kind of 'off' and likes to talk to ladies and gentlemen around the pride about how they should act. Freeborn females should be full of dignity and they should also know how to cater to the needs of their husbands, and males should be strong and have a proper duty to keep them busy, and Reaver females are abominations, and Reaver males should never bring proof of their indiscretions home, etc.

What's Bifrost like?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:46 am
Andranis
I have this feeling Brynja would get along with Susu xd She stole Munyu from his mother for the simple fact that he's a seer, and sought a god to sire her first litter because she knows that "God + Mortal = Mortal Seers" from observation. She won't let Brynja steal HER seer babies, but she's willing to share them xd Especially any daughters - More priestesses! Possible bonus: Susu's a Seer herself(Only reason she knew Munyu to be one), though unlike her 'son' and future children, she's a rolled seer.
If you were up for a little rivalry, this could be fun - and even if you weren't, that's fine too - but Brynja is going to get a little 'mad' with power, and she's going to want ALL the seers. Even members of the pride, their children, etc. She's a very stoic and composed lioness, but there's a little bit of evil creepy in there, too - and I think it would be interesting to maybe have Brynja feel kind of threatened by a priestess who also collects seers.

Truthfully, if she somehow found out that Susu had seer babies, a lot of animosity and jealousy would come from that, I think - but that's only because Brynja wants to have massive amounts of power, and what better way than to have all the seers that she can muster?

I've been thinking about having her demand an actual god from her uncle, so we'll see how that goes. XD Drama!  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash