• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 10:42 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:32 am
USERNAME: Midget pandas
NAME: Esperaza Elliot
ALIGHNMENT sad farmer, villager, or death eater) villager that attends Hogwarts
FAMILY STAUES sad anything that might concern the family) my father was killed by Voldemort
EDUCATION: Hogwart education  

midget pandas

midget pandas

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:33 am
*runs through the school, looking for Neville* NEVILLE! NEVILLE!  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:04 pm
midget pandas
*runs through the school, looking for Neville* NEVILLE! NEVILLE!

Name: Eris Riddle
Family history: Voldimort is the father (but doesn't know till later on)purblood. She lives with her sister Ethol and was Adopted by her foster parent's who did one year ago and someone had enter Ethol and myself to Hogwarts

she bumps into one of the Slytherin students (that would be me) "watch where you going!" she rools her eye's and before leaving she said "next time don't run rolleyes " i can't wait to get out of this school she thought to herself and turned around the corner  

Eris_M.Riddle

Ashley-Damei

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:12 pm
((This is not a Hogwarts role play. Did you not read the setting?!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:03 pm
USERNAME: Colormyworldx
NAME:Lauren (or chelsea)
ALIGHNMENT: Death Eater
FAMILY STAUES: Voldemort has threatened to harm my family as I did not appear for Voldemort's returning.
EDUCATION: taught by professor Slughorn in the house of Slytherin  

colormyworldx

Harlequin-Avarice

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:38 pm
Username: Soul_of_water
Name: Sandra a.k.a Sandy
Alignment: Villager
Family Staues: Her father and mother were killed in the infamous raid that left all the villagers prisoners in the internment camp that once was their home.
Education: She has been in Voldemort's classes, and she has snuck any bit of magic she can find making her very advanced for her age.
Appearance: (Her hair turned pink in her earlier days because of a faulty potion)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:59 pm
"Oh what a fantastic day." Sandy said bitterly to herself. She began her day as she always did with the Death Eaters blaring her out of bed, telling her to get showered, groomed, and dressed. Fortunately for Sandy no dress code had ever been enforced. She always wore black though to keep attention off herself. "More classes with these bozos trying to get us to eradicate muggle-borns" This last sentence she uttered under her breath so no one could hear her. She thought these bitter things as she strolled off to her first set of propogandic information that she also despised. She couldn't stand the death eaters and never would be able to.  

Harlequin-Avarice

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:24 pm
USERNAME: Tonks_freak
NAME: Sunrise Addams
ALIGHNMENT:villager
FAMILY STAUES: Mother died when she was 5, doesn't know if her 8 brothers or father are alive.
EDUCATION: Was born with the ability to control plant life. Practices her abilities in secret in the hopes that she will someday be able to lead a rebellion against the Death Eaters that have ruined her life.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:29 pm
"Psst! Sandy!" Sunrise whispered as one of her neighbors passed by. She waved a hand franctically to call her over. "You have to see what I can do!"  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:03 pm
Sunrise scowled when Sandy didn't answer her. She turned around and focused her mind on the bushes around her. When she opened her eyes, the bushes had grown to surround her, engulfing her in darkess and shelter from the Death Eaters' sight.  
RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games