Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Relevant Plot Thread - Firekin, Stormborn? New Priorities Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:40 am
So this is going to be a rotating thing, with ONLY my priority SoA who need plots. Those who already technically have plots or otherwise can be found HERE.

This thread is ridiculously informal, so just browse and have fun haha.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:53 am

THE REALLY IMPORTANT ONES

User Image
Roihu
Quote:
Roihu is very curious about Vlam, but also esteems him highly, despite his silence. He finds his father’s work with the medicinal wing very compassionate and honorable, quite a contrary description of how the rest of the pride seems to feel. He would prefer to side with his father over his mother in any case, even though she seems eager to train him in soldiery. Roihu would never turn down a fight, and retains a relatively competitive spirit, but looks up to his father in such a way as to rather follow his path in adulthood. Roihu will always struggle with a short temper that hinders his ability to show compassion, despite his personal wish to simply help.

This personality/plot was never pursued on my end. Now he is fully grown, and needs to make up for that. Any ideas within the Firekin are welcome. He will not be leaving the pride. Apparently his family was heavily involved in the metaplot, which I completely missed out on… if anyone knows what happened or wants to fill me in, that’d be awesome.
Seeking: Mate!! And duels. Gotta love duels. He's also a medic - so if anyone needs some stitching up?

User Image
Se’suuri’jaka
Blank slate.
Seeking: Anything at all, inside the pride. Thrall?

User Image
Firuz
Blank slate personality.
Seeking: ANYTHING inside the pride. Banu?

User Image
Tycho Brayos
Based on the badass astronomer Tycho Brahe.
Seeking: ANYTHING inside the pride. Mate?

User Image
Hehku Paahenkilo
Blank slate personality.
Seeking: ANYTHING inside the Na'vi pride. I would absolutely love to find a mate for her, but any good plot will do.

User Image
Mapokeo
Somewhat reserved and very traditional, always mannerly. He's a Pridelander, and I'm pretty sure there's a JRP under way for him. But I'd like plots or a mate for him.

User Image
Ebau
Blank slate personality.
Seeking: Literally anything. She'd make some great babies, but I may self-pair her with Staajabu, shown below. Unless you have a better idea?

User Image
Staajabu
History: Jabu used to be very close to his brother and sister at cubhood, but met the young cub leader of the Duma’Chama Coalition and decided to go and grow up among the cheetah coalition to become the Head Scout. He has free reign among the lands, but has been traveling further and further abroad. His loyalty to the small group is waning as his curiosity for the outside world grows.
Personality: Jabu is the head scout - and won’t let you think otherwise. He is arrogant and prideful, and very commanding. He’s the kind of guy you love to hate because he’s such a great leader and very critical - but only because he always pushes his scouts to their highest potential. He is extremely loyal to the coalition as one of its original members, and holds any superiors in high regard.
Seeking: So now that the Duma’Chama are disbanded, he’s up to anything. Just remember that he’s a dickhead.

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:54 am
RPs are tracked HERE.

No form or anything, just post away!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image

HEY YOUR MY SISTER AND THIS IS CRAZY. SOME PLOT OF SOME KIND SORT OF MAYBE.
Ftxoaza loves to paint things. I want to think of some sort of plot idea for these two... yes... Hmmm...

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:10 am
She could... paint Hehku? Like, on her? or of her, idk.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:41 am
Potential mate offer for Hehku --- I have Tsyal who is kind just hanging around the Iknimaya lands right now. He was born into the pride.

Has no real set personality, though I sense him to be a rather awkward being.

User Image  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:05 am
Ooh he's pretty too. Well if they're both sorta blank, personality-wise, I don't see why we couldn't set up an rp to fill them out a bit? If he's awkward, he could have like... a dorky crush on her or something, if you want to go for a mate plot.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:06 pm
Ooooh approval STAMP HERE  

The Navi Pride

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image
(Dayo is an adult now, but I could play her either as adult or adol. )

I know I talked to someone about a Prideland JRP. Might have been you? rofl I'll probably be slow-ish, but I'm still up for it if you need one. Just start something and poke me with the link.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:03 pm
No problem, will do!  

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:07 pm
fuKurohane

General RP for everyone? 8D /shot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:19 pm
xD Anything in particular?  

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:42 pm
I have quite a few SoA that need RP's.

Meet and greets, hunting mishaps, etc. would all be fine. xD
I do have a suggestion for a home for Adonis, too.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:23 am
I have two Stormborn wannabe lionesses who have failed their JRP challenges. XD Would you be willing to try your boy out with them and see what happens? I'm currently trying to find others to do JRP's with. But I figure Border Rp is always good. c: I absolutely love your boy. XD

Quote:
Erimentha - Failed twice
Personality: Erimentha is very much an adventurer, warrior and she likes to think of herself as a protector. She would be someone who would very much fight for her pride, even if it meant she had to harm or kill others who might necessarily have deserved it. Although, she probably wouldn't go out on her own and just kill others for the fun of it. If her higher ups asked of her she would but otherwise she's happy following them and fighting for the cause. She also will NEVER give up on anything.

Quote:
Aleta - Failed once
Personality: Aleta is a very demonic girl who revels in the pain of others. She is very much her own lionesses and does nothing for the benefit of others. Unlike her namesake, Aleta does nothing but lie and trick others for her own benefits even if it means them losing their life for it. Her motto is if she can't use you, well you're useless. One oddity about her is that she is always trying to prove her worth to Mkali (her mother) and will do anything she can to make her proud of her. Also, due to the close relationship her mother has with her sister, Aleta makes sure to always show respect for her aunt Adanna because being nice to her would make her own mother proud (at least that is what she hopes.) Aleta does however, not appear to show this kindness to any of her other family members.

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:32 am
fuKurohane
RPs are tracked HERE.

No form or anything, just post away!

I'm sorry I took so long to start this. Are you still up for it? xD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items