Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:27 pm
serpentsong
soxs1219

User Image

Ombra is waiting to meet Lazarus and discuss joining the Tremere clan. He is with his new mate Desmond, a member of that clan. Relaxed for now, the large Cainite is observing everything around him. He is forever taking mental notes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image

Lazarus was sitting in his personal office, pile of tombs and parchments sitting around him as he worked on the newest entry on one of his journals. His long, dark hair covered half of his face, hiding him from view. He knew the others waited in the hall, knew that he was making them wait all the longer and that thought brought a smile to his face.

He lifted his eyes to glance at the door, it swinging open with a thought, he looking down at his writing again, seeing how long it would take for this current guests to make their first view steps into his lair.  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:37 pm
User Image

Desmond had his hair tied back, out of his face. He stood in the hall with his new mate by his side, Ombra was taller with wider shoulders than him so he had to look up a bit to meet his eyes, when he did he smiled softly. When the door swung open by itself Desmond's eyes darted to it. He looked back to Ombra and said "Let's go. We shouldn't make Lazarus wait." He took the first steps into the office.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:42 pm
Ombra watches the door, turning to look down at Desmond now. With a nod he follows him inside. His eyes take in the room quickly, sweeping over Lazarus as well. His tentacles are low behind him, not a threat at the moment. Looking at Lazarus again, Ombra gives a slight bow to show respect. "Good evening Lazarus."  

Love Renewed

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:01 pm
The elder did not look up as he was addressed, he finishing his work before closing the tomb and setting it to the side. His eyes lifted slowly enough, looking at the pair, just the way they stood let him know that his was about much more than a simple new recruit. "Good evening..." His voice held all the disinterest that his expression did, the apathetic elder not giving the pair an inch in this.

"Desmond, it is interesting that the first meeting you have with me would be one to introduce a new blood to the clan." He grinned slightly, his eyes looking over Ombra. He knew of these Cainites, he had two among their masses already, and it was a threat as well as a blessing. He knew that they were a threat to his power, this was not a decision he would make lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:18 pm
Desmond Stepped forward a bit when address,he was the weakest vampire in the room and knew it. "Yes, Lazarus. It's a shame we haven't met sooner," he said with a nearly blank express but a small smile lingered on his face. It had nothing to do with Lazarus and everything to do with Ombra. He continued "but one can not help it when they fall in love." He reached a arm around his mate's waist, a sincere gesture.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:36 pm
Ombra hides a smirk when Desmond puts an arm around him. "We both desired this meeting with you sir. I would be a great asset to your clan." He will be fiercely loyal to any clan he joins. This one has his interest for a few reasons, one being it has Desmond in it. In watching Lazarus he knows how careful and methodical the guy can be.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:55 pm
The elder was amused by the brazen words of the young vampire. Love, oh yes, that moving emotion that got so many of his brethren in trouble. "Love..oh yes. I do suppose love would set someone's mind elsewhere. Though I would thin that staying in the good graces of those that can make your life...interesting...would be more important." He let the weight of his eyes falling Desmond, let him see the displeasure in them before he looked once more to Ombra

"A great asset? Tell me why, or better yet, show me. Forgive me if I do not trust upon first meeting. I have dealt with your kind before this night, I know the threat I bring into my home. You will need to prove your loyalty, and even those like you are not safe from the bonds that we, as Tremere, must allow ourselves to make."  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:09 pm
Ombra nods, before pulling out a notebook and setting it in front Lazarus. It has the elder's name on it. "It is the only copy there is. But with me you have someone who loyalty is everything. I spy, it's what I do. I have notebooks on everyone I watch. But I have no reason to spy on my own clan, do I? And all the more reason to share with you what I know on the others. Something I have seen you appreciate. Another asset would be my strength of course. But as I will not attack you or Desmond, I can not show it truly. However..." One of his tentacles wraps around Desmond's waist, lifting him into the air. He grins at one of their many uses. Setting his mate down, he keeps his gaze on Lazarus.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:36 pm
Lazarus looked to the book as it was placed before him, seeing his name upon its cover. He chuckled lightly to himself, his fingers tracing over the leather, marking it with runes the began to glow as his lips moved in a silent chant. First to dispel any charms that may have been placed upon the book and a second to steal it from prying eyes. He did not need just anyone reading about him. "This action...pleases me, sir. Though the fact that I would have someone spying upon me when I take every precaution against it, troubles me greatly." He placed the book aside as the other showed off his feat of strength. "Tell me...what else can you offer me aside from your eyes...and strength?  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:51 pm
Ombra raises a brow at the sir part. "My loyalty, which I just showed in part. I have no reason to offer you that book otherwise. Using the shadows is a specialty of mine. I hide better than most for one thing. I can also tell you how to conceal yourself better. Ways I couldn't have seen you. Few will mess with my kind, it's helpful. With my strength comes power and a strong barrier for you. There are some who might try to take you out, weaken the clan through removing their elders. I would not let that happen. You also get my brain; I may be young by creation but I hold many years of knowledge." He pauses now, letting Lazarus take in each point. "I am methodical, careful, and I observe every last minuscule detail there is."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:01 pm
The elder smirked, the man was certainly tempting him, though he had to wonder if it was not just another attempt to get deeper in to his clan. He Sat there in silence, attempting to weigh the pros and cons of this deal, he already had Archemedes to worry about, though he was more than certain her knew where his allegiance laid. "I think you will be a great asset to me clan, Ombra. Though I want it to be quite clear, I have made this alliance with more than one of you, and should you betray this trust I have given you, I will not hesitate to bring the full power of Tremere down upon your head. Our first loyalty is to this clan, and next to Caine. Your great maker is he that gave us life, but all the same, every creator is also a destroyer, I am certain you understand. I have worked to hard to bring this clan back from near extinction to lose it now."  

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:14 pm
Ombra nods, his gaze on Lazarus; a very serious one. "Understood, though if you turn on one Cainite you turn on us all. We have our own loyalty tree you could call it, and our kind comes before our clan. However, I am no threat to you or this clan unless you become one to Caine or the Cainites. I do not care if your clan comes first. That is your deal. I am not here tonight to try to destroy you. I am not here to infiltrate, I was doing just fine before. I am here to find a clan and because Desmond wished we meet. You also gained my interest so I wished it as well. It is to be expected that you wouldn't trust a Cainite, but we don't have to be in your clan to try to destroy it. However, we're back to my being loyal to any clan I am in. I wish to strengthen and unite, not destroy."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:39 pm
Quote:
I'm going to hop back in here now, sorry, I had to get food, tummys were growling here. I'm going to have des catch up to these two in a single post so bare with the length

Desmond's face hardened at Lazarus's disapproving gaze. He spoke to his elder "I do not wish to spend eternity alone Lazarus, and Ombra is a formidable mate." He kept his arm securely around his lovers waist.

Seeing Ombra place the book upon the desk caught him off guard. Desmond did not know that Ombra kept notes of those he watched. This concerned him slightly because when he met Ombra, he was watching him in the libraries. Desmond didn't know if Ombra had a book with his name on it, they'd discuss this later.

For now Desmond let Ombra and Lazarus converse. When lifted into the air he scowled at Ombra. this wasn't the place for such childish actions. Desmond knew Ombra was just showing his strength but it made Desmond feel weak and he did not want to look weak in front of his elder. He'd address this later as well.

As the conversation continued Desmond remained quiet, this was a conversation for Ombra and Lazarus, he and Ombra had already had a similar discussion with similar answers. In the mean time Desmond took the time to study the names and titles on the books stacked around his elder. Curious as to what Lazarus studies.  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:00 pm
"I did not think that you would be an open threat, Ombra, but it is something that needed to be said all the same. I do not plan to start a war against Caine of his creations, that is certain death for any elder. I would sooner be in his favor than on his bad side." He noted the glances of the man at the others side. He chuckling and moving to stand from his seat. The book were all journals, many different dates, some dating back decades, centuries and all of them hand written.

He crossed the floor, standing before Ombra, his eyes darkening just slightly. "You will oath yourself to this clan through blood. You will take of me and I of you and the bond will be complete. My fellow elders are silent, or you would be repeating this action with them as well." He looked to Desmond. This male had yet to be oathed as well. "And then we will tend to you...dear Desmond."  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff