Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
When will my life begin? - Lioness seeking RP!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:43 am
User Image

Hello! This lovely lady is named Seito. And she's pretty much a baby to me. :> And I'm looking to get her RP.

Specifically, normal encounters, possibly a mate, or a pride, or both. THERE IS A STORY.

Seito was born to the leader of a small pride in his litter with his mate, along with her brother Rufus. However, the male wanted sons, and in his rage he cast his daughter from the ruling family, throwing her to a particularly cruel life as a slave, like most other females in this pride. And growing up, she was tormented, abused, and broken down by her life as a slave to males, never once meeting her brother until adulthood. When the young white male, Rufus, visited the slaves for something to do-- perhaps look for a fling -- he found a female very similar to him-- Seito. He confronted his father, whom confirmed it was his sister... And further, emphasized the worthlessness of both cubs and his mate, preparing to enslave them all. In the end, Rufus killed his father, and in the night he and his mother visited Seito again, and the three stole away. Eventually, the elderly female separated from the young pair, and Rufus took to caring for his sister alone.

Seito since came to acknowledge and trust her brother, however, eventually she got lost while hunting to try surprising him one day, and she hasn't seen him. Right now, Seito wanders the rogue lands alone, terrified, and above all, lost and hoping to see her brother. At some point, she may meet Rufus and his mate in the Ardhi again, but not until she's roamed first, and by then, she won't want to come between her brother and his mate.

Seito, personality wise, is a timid, gentle lioness whom has no sense of worth in herself and can easily be manipulated. Soft spoken and kind, Seito would never raise a paw-- unless someone dear is threatened, however she doesn't know this! She herself can be tormented, abused, and otherwise harmed and she'd simply huddle up.

Except Rufus, Seito is very afraid of males until she knows them well, and will not look them in the eye. She will speak quietly and defer to them as a higher creature, often shaking like a leaf. If she's asked to do something, or it is suggested, she will react as a slave, rise, and do it. She's slightly less afraid of strange females and will look them in the eye, but being as she is, she will defer to them as 'betters' overall, but she may not do as they say.

Overall, she's a sweetheart that needs to be built up, to learn she is, in fact, no longer confined to slavery, and to meet others, possibly mate and possibly find a pride if things lead that way. Her brother Rufus may also find her during an RP if you'd like your SoA to meet him too-- especially if she mates. He's very possessive of his sister, and very aggressive and vicious.

As for SoA, she'll be happy to meet any species. She doesn't know what some are, so if it is a non-lion or familiar she'll react with gentle curiosity. Just be warned she might frighten easily.

All I ask is she not die, or be enslaved again. XD; Somewhere, I'd love a happy ending to come along sometime down the line.

All I ask when posting is to post if it's general RP, mating, pride, or such in BIG BRIGHT LETTERS, an image of the SoA, and about them and your general idea for RP. :>

I also have an RP thread here if you want to RP with some other SoA of mine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:00 am
heart  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:18 am
[POSSIBLE MATE OFFER]

User Image

Meet Ushafu! Though he'll probably introduce himself as 'Sawa', a habit from when he was young and he traveled with his ever-negative friend Siyo. It's sort of fitting really, as his true name means deceptive/vain and the name he gives to others simply means 'yes'.

He's more vain than he is deceptive, though he tends liking to charm ladies. He dotes on females and thinks the world of them, but only in a.. 'you'd make a wonderful baby momma guuurrrl' kind of way. I'd like to find him a mate that brings him back down to earth, so to speak. Someone to balance him out and help him chase off his tail chasing ways. Underneath all that swagger and his weird accent is a real stand up lion, I swear! I'm sorry if this is silly, it's still very early and I am just drinking my morning coffee now.

Yep. This all, of course, would depend on RP.

WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY NEXT POINT. I can offer you general rp with probably most of my characters take a pick, I have a bunch of sorts. Lions who will be nice to her, lionesses who will be like: GURRL Y U ACTIN CRAYCRAY? U NEED TO STAND UP TO DOS MEN FOLK (no seriously, I'm sorry I'm crazy) and just big, doofy sweethearts.

Anyways, Seito is very pretty and I love her back story... Characters that start out weak and get a chance at being awesome are awesome in my book. Blarg, IDK. heart that is all. Yes.

EDIT: lol I wasn't finished. I forgot to mention that I am terrifically quick with AIM RPs and enjoy logging them, my AIM is asazombie. Guild RPs I also enjoy, but I am like... 99% slower at them, will need prodding & request quote tags, because they're just easier to keep track of...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:53 am
Lethrossen

I'd love for them to meet! And any others (I haven't gone to bed yet, right now) who you think would be good for a meet and greet. :> It would definaitely depend on RP since... Seito is likely not a love at first sight lady.

They'd certainly be an interesting combination, RP-wise.

AIM RP is always good, too. I'm fastest at those myself- I'm on Ansemsan. If I don't answer, I fell asleep. XD  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:49 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:51 am
heart  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:01 pm
Would you be up for a meet and greet between your girl and my boy Cordero? C: He's just become an adult and struck out on his out with out his mother Mys'ketay or his siblings and while he wandered from them a lot as an adolescent he never really went far and... Well, he's not very prepared for life without them yet. He has no idea's of exactly what dangers could befall him and maybe Seito could be a learning experience for him? c: Either way he'd love to meet others and make friends.

Personality: Cordero is a the type of guy who wants to take care of his family, even if it means him going without. He is very mature, selfless and likes to wander from place to place, but if he was to find something to make him stay in one place, he would. His brain never shuts off though, he's always asking himself a million questions and trying to find out the meaning to everything. He's definitely the type that would fight someone to the death if someone he cared about was in harms way, but he would also lend his claws to help a stranger too. His mother has always been afraid of males and has only recently began to open up after her fling that led to the birth of him and his siblings so he doesn't really understand what it means to be a "man" or what it's like to have a father. *He needs more RP for development XD*

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:03 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Sounds good to me~! :3  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:05 pm
Awesome! I'll go start something up then and quote you in it. c;  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:19 pm
~Kiana_Nala~
Awesome! I'll go start something up then and quote you in it. c;

OK!

If I'm slow next week or two... I'm in North Carolina, so... XD;  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:27 pm
Lol. That's okay. XD
I understand, it's the holidays anyways. c:
I'm just glad I don't have school for a couple weeks. January 2nd I start winter quarter... Which is kinda bogus. XD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:50 pm
Once home I need most RP. >>  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out