Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[ Firekin, Stormborn, Kizingo, Rogue] Looking for lots! Open Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:13 pm

Post I Group Image
Post II Firekin (! Meta Plot Rps Wanted!)
Post III Stormborn
Post IV Kizingo'zaa
Post V Ukuucha'wafalme
Post VI Assorted Prides
Post VII Rogues

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:50 pm
II . F I R E K I N

User Image Stubborn. Fierce. Snarky. [100% married to Kakek'api]

Plots

[size=11][b]Fevers of War[/b][/size]
Someone to lie to her about the current situation! This may be an unintentional thing on someone's part, but I would love, love, love, loooove to have her be fed the wrong information about the situation with the Nergui.
This information could be anything your heart desires. Something simple like, the war is coming sooner, or that the Nergui has taken another life, ect.
[size=11][b]Fight me![/b][/size]

Duels! She has upped her training routine to an almost crazy level, and so will be seeking a ridiculous amounts of duels!

[size=11][b]Apprentice[/b][/size]

I have always wanted her to gain an apprentice or two that wish to follow her into the army. She would be a firm mentor, however she would not be cruel or unpleasant to her apprentices. Snarky, yes, but not cruel.

[size=11][b]Watch me fall apart[/b][/size]
Kasi is going to get sick, and the one thing she hates more than anything is other people seeing her fail. I want one of her duels to end in her falling unconscious.
This means I want someone who is not likely to leave her at the duelling arena, and might seek out a medic for her.

[size=11][b]Doctor, Doctor, give me the news![/b][/size]
A medic to follow up to the above plot, and tell her to slow down.
The 'why' of this plot (ie her sickness) I would love to discuss with someone who owns a medic character, as it's not set in stone as to why, and I love drama, so having someone to plot this section with would be much appreciated.

[size=11][b]Event Roleplay[/b][/size]

Got a plot in mind? Let me know, I'd love to RP in this event some more, and so Kasi is open to these types of plots.
However, she is not a sentinel, so she cannot RP in the rogue lands.

User Image
Quiet. Secretly loving. Reserved. Awkward.
Plots

Duels
Safi is not a fighter. She was raised a guard, apprenticing under her father, and she enjoyed her guard ways. However, at the sounds of war she took up training with her mother as a fighter.

She is seeking duels to test her strength (hopefully she'll loose most of them, she's kind of a pitiful duelist)
See Me!
Safi is a dorminant seer. I would LOVE for her to have her first vision, and am looking for subject matter (something to do with the meta perhaps?) and/or someone she could have a vision about and later freak out by knowing something about them.
Flirtations
I'd love for her to go on a few fail dates. She's quite awkward about boys, being quite young still.
Please be aware, she's related to...a lot of the pride, through the Regents and Bodaway on either side of her family tree.

Event Roleplay!
Anything. Hit me up bby ;D

User Image
Silent. Distant. Gruff. Bulky.

Plots
Event Plots!
Give him something! At the moment he has nothing.

Anything!
I think he had a potential mate plot, but I cannot remember who with!

User Image
Arrogant. Jerk. Perfectionist. Sneaky.
Plots

You're a jerk
Sozin is, quite frankly, a jerk. Need someone to be a jerk to a cub/juve/adol/adult/familiar? He's your boy. He's not so cruel as to attract attention from his superiors, but he will be subtly cruel if he has a reason to (or is bored).

Duels!
Sozin loves to fight, any time and any place.

Cub RP
With any of his offspring. Sozin recently had a litter in the firekin and so would like to get to know his offspring (and by get to know, he means train).

Fling RP
He needs RPs for a fling, so any fast paced RPs would be much appreciated.

Event RP
Annnything! Sozin would love to get involved in the 'war'.

User Image[
Mteketezo.
Arrogant. Bully. Easily Anxious.

Bully!
Other cubs to pick on. He'll eventually grow out of the just being a bully phase, but for now he wants some other cubs to pick on.

You're not that special
As his father's only non-huria son, he is put under a lot of pressure and told constantly to make his father proud. I would love someone to tell him how not special.

General RP!
Got plots? I'd love to hear them ;D

Event RP
I know cubs don't really participate a lot, but I imagine he'll be extremely curious about the state of the whole situation. Perhaps an older lion to pester with questions?

User Image
Kiunguza .
Sharp witted. Aloof.

Anything!
As the cub that looks the most like his own father (a NPC right now), Kiun gets the least amount of attention from her father - even less than her Huria brother. As such, I imagine she'll look elsewhere for attention and probably end up wandering around the duelling area to watch people fight as a cub.

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:55 pm
III . S T O R M B O R N

User Image
Diya was born in the u'w but could not imagine having more than one mate, and so he struck out on his own when he was on his adolescent quest. He ended up in the storm born. An aloof, logical male, he has little interest in the frivolous side of life. He'd much prefer a pure quest for knowledge but he does have a softer side.
When he finds the right female, he will love only her for the rest of his life.

Plots:

Fling.
I know, I know, I just said he's a one woman kind of boy, but I imagine it would be hilarious if he makes a mistake and ends up fathering cubs to a female who is not his future mate. It would make him rethink everything.

JOINING RP - he needs an entry duel, so I'd love one of those.

General Viking RP

Not looking for a future mate right now, but you may offer if you'd like.

other plots?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:07 pm
IV . K I Z I N GO ' Z A A
User Image
Nisi is extremely paranoid and anxious. She is a alchemist, so she is in charge of making things for the pride but spends her spare time making defensive poisons in case the monsters attack her (however they are only figments of her imagination and also her eye sight is not fantastic, and so she has come to belief that the shadows in the corner of her eyes in certain lights is monsters out to kill her).
Plots:

Anythinggg! Not interested in finding her a mate, though fling is possible.

User Image
A very flirtatious grandmother, she is very caring and understanding - she also loves match-making. She is old enough to have great-grandcubs by now, but is firmly of the belief that she could keep up with any of the young ladies around the pride.
Plots:

Roleplay! I miss RP'ing Lari :<
Plots? Suggest them! She needs something to entertain her.

User Image
Hiana fled the K'Z as a young adult, and now will be heading back that way because of her half brother Neculai (below). She is terrified of the ocean, and has become quite fearful of even small watering holes.
Plots:

Anythinggg. She needs plots! Rogue or K'Z when her and her brother arrive there.

User Image
Neculai hates his mother (Lari) very much, but adores his siblings and has only recently stumbled upon his half sister Hiana. Seeing her conflict, he aims to help her, even if that means facing the mother that he believes should not be left in charge of raising cubs.
Plots

Anything! Rogue RP. K'Z RP.

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:17 pm

U'W.
To be filled in later.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Assorted prides.
To be filled in later.

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:24 pm

Rogues.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

to be filled in later.
(If you want to know about any of them, just ask.)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:27 pm

Open for posts! <3

[ Feel free to poke about old RPs if I haven't tagged them in a while. I lost a lot of my links ]

Velveteen Angel

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:48 pm
Pm you nanxnyk rp link,

And also, I have Carnage for any of your firekin lady flings XD OR Kizi lol

User Image
Yes carnage from spiderman <3 He acts exactly like it, anything and everything is for amusement although he may rarely do something nice to keep the people guessing. X3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:10 pm
Hmmm, I'd like to know more about Uakunjua. o w o
I'd like to try Heiko with her, if you're interested.
Heiko... is still very undeveloped personality-wise. He is pretty, well, normal. Though, maybe a little too laid back. His background information is pretty normal, with three sisters(four originally, though one died and they aren't 'customed' yet, just there for rp purposes.)

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:17 pm
I still think we have the rp going with Riddick and Nisi, let me know if your still interested in doing some kind of plot/some more rp with them. Did read your note on her not wanting a mate but potential fling, so no worries. Let me know your thoughts!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:26 pm
The possible mate plot for your Firekin Meka was with my Firekin, Tch'kero!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:03 pm
Sorry this took FOREVER for me to remember to reply to these >>

Chi Sohma

Will try and tag that sometime soon and unfortunately, none of my Firekin can fling outside of pride and unfortunately, he would be too terrifying for Nisi to even CONTEMPLATE even talking to - with her paranoia c;

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Ua is a sweet, shy girl who adores her adopted father Hu. She is a bit of a wanderer, but as she is a bit of an airhead it usually gets her into some sort of trouble. She's very kind though, and tries to help everyone, even those who might be a bit mean (which also gets her into trouble XD).

DragonsRage24

Ahhh, I still want to do our plots! ;; I thought you had lost interest but now I see that it is my tag still from FOREVER ago. SORRY! I honestly mindblanked and thought it was your tag :< /failsforever.
c; I had it written down that I didn't want a mate for her, because I still wanted to contact you about Riddick and our potential plots for them <3

Talencia

Ahhh! That was it! Thank you hun <3

Will be getting to my open RPs soon!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:21 pm
I can offer family rp for Siasa'meka with his mom! 0u0  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:36 pm
Velveteen Angel

Perhaps a future fling between your Donte'Fao and my Arashi?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff