Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Quint the Great White Shark - accepted Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:02 am
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Quint Gear
Nicknames: Quin, Queeny, Quinny

Faction: Monster
Race: Great White Shark (JAWS OMNOMNOM.)

Natural Ability: JAWS - His jaws are strong enough to allow him to bite through most things, such as steel pipes. There are limitations in regards to size of the object (or limb) he is biting and whether or not he can reach the object or limb in question.

Personality:

Cussin' like a sailor at sea...
He cusses. He cusses a lot. Most decent folk might look down on him for it. Quint does have a moment or two where he doesn't drop the f-bomb every other word or two, sometimes he drops them every third word! He can string together sentences without cursing or sounding like a complete a**, but it just doesn't feel right. Attempts made to forcefully change this behavior only seem to make it worse.

I had fun once...
He doesn't smile much and when he does it usually means he's about to do something terrible. Quint always looks like he's brooding or grumpy, probably because he is. He rarely smiles or laughs out of genuine amusement, it takes a special sort of individual to get him to do that. The sour disposition doesn't mean he's unhappy with anyone or anything, his face just seems to be stuck that way most days. Trying to cheer him up only serves to annoy him further.

My bubble. Mine...
Quint doesn't like people in his personal space, not one bit. If someone happens to be granted access into his personal bubble then they must mean something to him or they forced their way into it. Quint is not above cussing at or pushing away the offending party, especially if he doesn't like them at all.

I have a taste for blood...
He likes the taste of blood. A lot. For Quint, unfortunately, it is like a drug addiction. After he gets a taste of blood he'll want more, a lot more. He'll do anything and everything he needs to get more. Unless he somehow comes down from the affliction he will go into frenzied state attacking friend and foe alike.

You're so vain...
Quint likes to look nice and thus puts a lot of effort in his grooming and dressing. He pays a lot of attention to certain aspects of fashion for male youths, but he would never admit to it. Somewhere in his room there is likely a lot of teen fashion magazines targeted at boils, very hidden and guarded by traps.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
Quint was adopted into a moderately sized family that owns a home with only a couple of bedrooms. Thus when he heard that at Amity that he would have his own room that he did not have to share, he applied straight away. He wants his privacy and he wants it now.

Besides waking up with an adopted brother creeper-leering at him was kind of a turn off.

Secretly, he also joined to make his adopted parents proud of him.

FEAR Ability: GASHUNK: He suddenly rushes headfirst into his opponent seeking to knock them over or cause them some form of bodily harm. Depending upon the momentum he gathers and how stable his opponent is, he could potentially do a lot of damage. Quint is not shy about also including his teeth into the ordeal. (Mechanic: Battle Cry)

Physical Description:
Eye Colour: Blue with black sclera
Hair Colour/Style: Darkish gray, perhaps with some white/lighter gray streaks. Kept in a ponytail.
Skin Colour: Lightish gray.
Clothing Style/Colours: He favors dark colors (blues, grays, black). He likes 'goth' fashion (feel free to ask about specific outfits if unsure). Likes boots, belts and etc, but does not enjoy overdoing the style (reference images will give a vague idea). Comfortable clothes are key or at least whatever he believes is comfortable.
Extra:
1. Mouth full of pointy shark teeth.(A must.)
2. Shark fin on back maybe? (Up to artist)
3. Arm-fins (fin-like protrusions on the side of forearms)? (Up to artist)
4. Shark tail perhaps? (Up to artist)
5. Feel free to scar him up a bit? (Up to artist)
6. Ear piercings (2 on ears)
7. Eyebrow piercing (right eyebrow)
References: On a larger scale.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:03 am
  • Hobby: Fishtanks (Maintenance/Keeping fish pets)
  • Finding new inventive ways to drop F-bombs (and other cuss words).
  • Favorite Foods: Blackberries, Anything with meat in it, Seafood
  • Being territorial. (What do you mean that isn't a hobby?)
  • Mermaids (One of his few soft spots.)

Dislikes
  • Getting hit on the nose. (Seriously. Don't you dare.)
  • You.
  • You.
  • You.
  • People messing with his family.
  • You. Simply because he feels you looked at him funny.

Random Facts
  • If a person can get close enough? Rubbing his belly can put him in a trance-like state.
  • Hitting him on the nose is generally a bad idea and hurts him a lot.
  • He is secretly a Mummy's Boil.
  • He's also a Daddy's boil.
  • Basically family is his weak spot.
  • Blackberry anything usually gets you a spot on his 'not going to devour on sight' list.
  • In humanoid form he can breathe air, but since he has gills he is much more comfortable breathing in water.
  • Prefers 'live' food but will settle for raw steak and fish. If he has to he will eat cooked and prepared meats.*

* EXTRA NOTE: Yes, I am aware this goes almost against his 'bloodlust' personality quirk, but that is why his family usually only fed him prepared or cooked food no matter his preferences. After a few incidents, the family decided to try and fix his ... dietary habits just a little. While away from his family's vigilant gaze who knows what can happen. (~o.o)~  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:03 am
Family
Quint was taken in by the Gear family. Kale and Switch Gear both cobbled together their little family unit by adopting lost scarelings that needed homes and attention. It is a rather motley assortment but they all care for each other in their own way.

• Switch Gear (Witch; Mother. Owns Curious Curiosities Shoppe)
  • Kale Gear (Demon; Stay-at-home 'dad'. Helps at Shoppe)
  • Xbalanque 'Kay' Gear (Monster; Brother. Pain in the a**)
  • Tek Gear (Vampire; Brother. Mischievous and snarky brat)
  • ???? (Pumpkin on the way!)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:04 am
Quote:
When I read his personality, one point became a song. . .
"You're so vain and you don't even like mirrors, no you don't even like, no you don't even like. . . mirrors."
>>;

ROFL ... It's pretty much true to him as well. Like he likes to look good and he likes fashion (SEKRITLY) but he doesn't like .. looking at mirrors. He doesn't like being told that he's a 'pretty boy' ... He'll pretty much turn around and hit anyone that tries to tell him so. I dunno if that makes much sense but it also comes from his family background, from being teased by his brother and etc.

Quote:
Did you know sharks have d**k fins and a**l fins?
They do.

TMYK

(Nothing I could see that would bar enroll u good for dat)

other-
His personality mostly consists of 'I am a d**k' which is a good starting base, but there isn't much in the way of any redeeming qualities. IE- what makes people linger, why does his family out up with him, what would draw people to him, tldr- what about him is good?
The basis is solid, so it's really just a matter of building up off of that.

Also while rly dumb- sharks have the whole two tone body in order to blend in his abs could be white along w/ neck and stuff and idk sharks r neat man
so neat

Well, he's loyal to others that he does manage to befriend. He's a hard worker and stands by his beliefs very firmly (some might see this as stubborn, he sees this as ******** off). I plan on showing this sort of thing as he 'grows' in the academy I suppose.

I mean he doesn't straight up walk up and d**k punches anyone. He doesn't scream curses at people unprovoked though he does speak rather bluntly with a heavy usages of the f-bomb and various other words.

Basically he's honest with good intentions but none of the tact.

He's very accepting of 'misfits', cause he was part of a family of misfits in a sense. Just .. don't get all up in his grill (and teeth) and ya'll are good.

Another good side to him is ... He has a major respect for living beings/creatures despite most of them being considered food. (Fish are friends AND food)

Quint loves to take care of fishtanks and will pick up pet fish/aquatic animals (aka minipets) to care for, despite his very immense enjoyment of seafood. Oddly enough you won't catch him eating seafood in front of his fishtanks. That's rood.

Basically I have stuff IN MIND so he isn't just a giant shitheel on legs. I just ... forgot to either list it or I couldn't think of a way to fit it into persona blurbs cause they were so.. IDK. Stuff.

O i realized that @ twotone. The artist is more than welcome to work that in if they see fit. I just couldn't get the coloring to work out in photoshop. orz.  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:05 am
*rubs self all over this wip*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:05 am
Oh. Mah. Gawd.

...Dat's hot. <3  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:57 am
-ROLLS ALL OVER THIS- *U* Quiiiint  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:27 am
User Image  

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:01 pm
ALL THE YESSSSSSSSSSS  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:54 am
User Image  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:26 am
iloveyouDIE
asdfhjkjadhf -dies.-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:59 am
Don't forget his very best friend Evari.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:54 am
And his most amazing brother, Kay! OuO

(And Tek to some degree, but mostly Kay)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:17 pm
Needs a bigger shark.

Pales

Lucyal
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:51 pm
Enoh Love
And his most amazing brother, Kay! OuO

(And Tek to some degree, but mostly Kay)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff