Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
Delete please!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

volo morior

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:17 am
Hiya, i'm always looking to role play and if you're interested these are the things about me that you should know before asking to partner up!^^

-i prefer 1x1 but don't mind double characters for each of us

-i play male but can be persuaded into female (maybe)

-pretty posts loved, never required

-only anime pics (some weird issue with my mind and real people pics)

-i consider myself semi lit-lit(average=3-4 paragraphs, but i can basically match your post length) ~Please post a minimum of 1-2 paragraphs per post!~

-i like people who can post more than once a week as i'm always online

-i'll do straight/bi/or gay rps

-i'm submissive by nature so most my characters are as well

-please use the auto size when posting for rps with me, smaller fonts hurt me (for decorating posts though i don't care the font size)

i think that's it really... it seems like a lot>< but i don't really think it is, more just how i am than what i expect so yeaaahhhh....

WOO~!

So i-ders....

Without plots~

Rich Boy/Girl x Poor Boy/Girl

Met online but don't know they hate each other at school

Waitress x Customer

Forced Exotic Dancer x Innocent Guy (This one i may do unrated so not for this site)

Demon/other creature possibly x Human (Plot~Once a year on Halloween the demons are allowed out into the realm of mortals, this is the only time they can be seen and so they wreak havoc, scaring children and some even killing to satisfy their lust for blood. But generally they are misconstrued as humans in disguise and so they are overlooked and free to enjoy themselves. But one such demon in his/here exuberance dances upon the telephone wires, forgetting their ability to be seen and therefore their ability for their cover to be blown. But only one human happens to notice this strange beast, and since this one looks predominately human they think it couldn't be anything more, but how did they get up there? How do they not fall? The human calls to the beast who finds they like the innocent mind of said human-and perhaps even their looks as well-but when the clock strikes midnight and the new day begins the demon can no longer be seen. But still this creature has fallen for a human and wishes to be with them, waiting until the human can see them again... but will the human return the affections? ~rough idea and there are many ways to do this one, pm me about it~)

Black and white ~ Yaoi (Plot-so my uncreativeness… I want to do something based on this picture[/ulr], like it would start at that point –or close to it-where the boys are being forced to kiss each other and such. I was thinking perhaps one was gay-or not, it works either way- and the other was some form of social outcast-perhaps a bit nerdy or just really shy-and so of course they get teased and ect ect, so after that kiss perhaps they start having feelings for each other ect ect. I never really think out plots too much since I like to leave a lot to chance in the rp)

Something based off of this

I will do PM ones if that's more convenient, though i do prefer forums either in guilds or not (I also use proboards which there is a section of it linked with my guild for unrated rps) just since then you don't get the obnoxious quoting stack up or the mysterious Gaia mail monster eating a message.

Anyways now for my examples and such:
Slave rp
another slave rp
an rp i made up
rich X poor yaoi rp

so basically i'm up for any type of rp though i generally won't do one without romance and drama, so no all fighting ones or all perfect life ones, i'll get bored and stop answering on a regular basis-sorry but it's true. Please let me know if you're interested via PM or a post here, i'm very devoted and i NEVER spam people asking for them to post(though if you don't post for like a week or two i might send you a message asking if you died or i'll quote you in the thread ^^). Can't wait^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:05 pm
heart  

volo morior

{{::Dead Threads::}}

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas