User Image

For those who did ZOMG!, read it in a wiki, read it in the ZOMG forum or something...remember the wishing "tree" in Zen gardens that took many minutes to find only to realize that it was a heap of bamboo?...You thought it was some mighty cherry tree, instead it was a BAMBOO tree! ( for those who never play ZOMG, its a game in gaia and...heads up it is a bamboo tree..not a cherry tree...sorry emo )

Well why not a Resolution Bamboo Tree?

The year is about to roll over, so you know what that means? New Year's Resolution!
User Image

Yea yea I know, its kinda dumb especially for those who are still schooling and having their teachers making you do it over and over again in the past weeks in an essay format (God I hate my principle for that, I am so glad I graduated!).

NOOO! You do not have to have make an essay for this! (Thats the fun part!)
Just like the wishing "tree" in ZOMG, you make a little tag, write down what is your new year's resolution and hang it on a tree! Simple as that! Kinda like decorating a Christmas tree but with tags instead of ornaments...and with a bamboo tree...

~How to do it on here~
- type what is your new year's resolution!
Example: To do more studying and work harder!
or
Getting a job!

(It can be anything you want to change (or at least try to) to make a better outcome of yourself or to be even better than last year! Like making an improvement!)
- Paste this origami > User Image on your New year's resolution. These are our ornaments! You can post it anywhere on your message! Note: You can use any origami image you feel like!

User Image

Spread the word and make a change of yourself (or someone) and come over a new leaf for 2013!

Also a shout to my beloved old gaia naga friend, Menares! Why?
Because 2013 happens to be the year of the water snake! (correct me if im wrong, Im trying to follow the year chart > . < )
And he is a male naga avi (half snake/half human, just like the mermaid but the tail portion is a snake's tail).
User Image

So with that being said...celebrate your remaining days of 2012 because 2013 is coming!

For those who are thinking about the 2012 end of the world thing... This may not be a forum to come to...I do apologize in advance but I do not want any trolling, uproars, fights or anything else in my posts that would make everyone upset at all!!!! So please refrain from talking about it on this post... just please, I just do not want arguments! Lets please keep the cheer and not blues!