Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:19 pm
TRY NUMBER 9000+

I am very picky when it comes to mates, and prefer plotting over RP, and often need to be prodded/reminded to reply.

If you're cool with that, please continue.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:34 pm
PRIORITY:
User Image
Bohlale Mila/Xiao - Tianxia - Duke
Xiao was a moody, proud, disrespectful youth, always seeking praise and acknowledgement. He seldom got it, being part of a large family 'n all. This frustrated him, and he spent much of his 'teen-hood' angry and resentful - a royal grumpy guss! He spent some time in the North-House because he was intrigued by the military stuff, and learned to fight well, while also holding to the East-House's focus on wisdom as well. He does idolize the North-House though.
Since becoming an adult he has learned that he can't rely on others for acknowledgement and to make him feel good, and has become a much more kind and empathetic lion. Though he still has some issues to work through, he is far more composed and receptive, even a little more laid back. He's still proud, but much better when it comes to humility.
Looking for: Romance plot. Someone he eventually falls in love with and takes as his wife. Preferably not a love at first sight dealio.

Others:
User Image
Gaara - Rogue
Grounded, loyal, somewhat somber and detached.
Looking for: Meh, anything?

User Image
Astha Nisana
Calm and relaxed for the most part. Generally a pleasant girl, but mysterious, though she does have pride in herself and expects to be treated like a lady, and will not put up with less!
Looking for: Anything short of death or flings. She will gladly tell you she is not a cub-factory, and would like to be treated with class!

User Image
Domevlo - Swampie noble.
Large and grotesque, fiercely loyal to his pride. Very introverted and serious business. Currently worried about his would-be mate Mono who he hasn't seen since a little before the swamps burned up. Is migrating with the Swampies.
Looking for: Interactions.

Other SoA:
http://s1118.photobucket.com/albums/k617/Fayth-x/SoA Uncerts/?start=0  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:47 pm
WELL.
I have no one to offer for your pride goer's. >w<; I mean, border RP I could do but.. I have no one currently in those. I'm willing to help get breeding RPs up as well. c:

HOWEVER.
I have Skouro's sister Jahzara who would LOVE to RP with her. c:
I also have two Na'vi's Vinata and her daughter Varali who could use interactions as well.
Coeur needs to meet other members and I think has a mate in the works. >...>;
Papina would like to meet other Kizi members.
Cordero is up for anything. XDDD

And if none of them strike your fancy I have many more to offer. XD

F a y t h - x

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:02 pm
<3  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:39 am
User Image

I have Kweupe/Ceng Xiao in West House. He could be up for some general interaction. I've got a friend who wants plots with him, but said plots would involve leaving Tianxia and I haven't come up with a suitable reason for doing so yet. If you've got any plot ideas in general, that could be awesome. c: Also, he is a seer.

Also waiting on my first viking, a custom in cub, who will be available for viking rps when he comes in. c: He's a derp and wants to be a bard, but he can't carry a tune to save his life. He'll grow up to be a reaver, but he is a loving, chill dude. xD

I have a lot of lions elsewhere who could use rp, too. c: <3

F a y t h - x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:57 am
Cool beans. =3

I shall have to think of something. XD  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:27 pm
<3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:14 pm
I would love to possibly offer up plans and ideas for your Androshan and/or your Caliquiin~! <3 Could you kindly please give me some information about them? :3  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:43 pm
Androshan is a blank slate for the Horse-themed Hyena pack, and Caliquin is a blank slate. =3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:43 am
Updated  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:34 pm
I wish I had free females to offer >w< But I don't. I actually would love to get some RP with your Duke boy'o, though, since I need to get my boy, Nasira, some RP in the Tianxia to get him re-certed |D; His new name is Jiǎké , and he originally came from the Aikanaro'hini. He followed his mate, Neige, and her 'master' over to the Pride, and took up a position as a Guard for the North House :3 He's very strong willed, and good natured.

For your swampie boy, I'd love to get some interactions with Ithil'ethiel, who just needs RP in general ^^; I need to develop her more~.

If you'd like to see if you would like any further plot with some of mine, here's my Journal, and you can ask about any of them :3 I'd love to get RP for them all XD

F a y t h - x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:39 pm
User Image

Well, I know very little about Tianxia bloodlines, so I don't know if Shanshan is related to your boy. If they are not related, perhaps some plotting could happen? Sadly she's never been rp'd, though I have a vague personality worked out for her. She is a submissive, restrained, dutiful female. She generally is quiet and keeps her thoughts to herself, unless specifically asked for them. For all that, she is not an airhead either. She merely is content to work within the boundaries she (and others) set for herself. She takes pleasure in the measured dance of social graces, and is not a hasty, rash, passionate girl at all. Beyond that, she is completely blank. ::sheepish::

I've been meaning to try and work more within Tianxia, and am thinking of bringing another of my SoA there. That being said, I'm still woefully ignorant of a lot of things, like what defines the houses and suchlike. I wanna learn though!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:21 am
HMn, I shall have to think about it. =3 I'm not real clear on bloodline sor traditions either, really. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:01 am
They shouldn't be related. o: Xiao's dad is first gen, and his mom's line hasn't spread much.

His ancestors are:
Mom: Tui'lian (Twiddle)
Dad: Yua'lopoka Mila (Pach)
Grandfather: Tamariku (Twiddle)
Grandmother: Kichea (Kougress)
Great-grandfather: Kifijo (Kytora)
Great-grandmother: Tanashita (Twiddle)

And that covers just about everything. P: Most owners in that family have left/are inactive/vanished!, so it didn't grow much, and I'm pretty sure none of the other offspring from those couples have bred with PL royalty/Al-Hattal, which is the main thing to worry about with Shanshan.

Xiao does have some relatives in the west house (My Zumaridi and her kids, as Zumaridi is Tanashita's sister) There are some scattered relatives also stemming from Tanashita's brother, Matifu, in the PL and the (late) U'W and D'W.

... but anyways, I'm pretty sure they're not related, I don't think any of those have crossed Ciao's line. xD

Edit: Also went ahead and looked into Ciao to be helpful. And because it is fun. I didn't bother with images this time around, but you can find most of them in this family tree, provided the link works. (Just click on "find people", then find the name "Baridi'Akali" and click on that.)

Grandmother: Baridi'Akali
Great-grandmother: Rehani
Great-great-grandmother: Sarabi
Great-great-grandfather: Mufasa
Great-grandfather: Denahi
Great-great-grandmother: Mng'Ariza
Great-great-grandfather: Asikari

Grandfather: Hauzu'l-Kausar
Great-grandfather: Al-Hattal (pre-rebirth)
Great-grandmother: Aahaliki
Great-great-grandfather: Chuju'mja (so there you get into swampie royalty)
Great-great-grandmother: Takifu'harara or something (I just close the tab and am done!)  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:46 am
I did reading on Tianxia things (bad Tal, shoulda done that earlier!), and I have to say, this is looking better and better. Shanshan's quiet, ruminative nature would draw her to the East House to study in the first place. She'd be most interested in laws, history, etc. I'm willing to rp them meeting briefly there, if you are interested still? I totally agree that love-at-first-sight is not at all the key here. Shanshan is too measured for such a 'silly' concept. I'm not real sure what would spark anything beyond polite interaction, of course, but hopefully we could hash that out slowly via rp?

(Reading the pride info also has me wiggling about possibly bringing my Mwezi girls to Tianxia, rofl.)

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff