Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:24 pm
We want a mate!

User Image
Name: Shuu Mei
Pride: Dvergr - Clan Dracen
About: Shuu Mei joined the Dvergr as an adult-- while fluffy and just a little silly, she learned young to defend herself, and to do what she feels is right. She evjoys the celebratory feel the pride has, and is quite amused by rolling in the n**, however she doesn't get 'drunk' on it.
What is wanted: STRONG male. She is a new dwarf so natural colours are best. He can join the pride or be an 'old' member. :>

User Image
Name: Talos
Pride: Rogue
About: Talos is a grouchy, gruff, and otherwise grumpy lion of low nonsense tolerance. He lives with two male fluff for brains that do things in -stereo-.
What is wanted: Someone to dote on and love! He has, uh, iiiissues with authority, so a pride might not be best unless he's marrying the heiress or something.

User Image
Name: Nasa
About: Sweet, kind, and caring. Nasa is not above tending the wounded or ill of any species nor does she think twice doing so. She's not an airhead, so much as simply gentle.
What is wanted: Someone to be her Romeo, maybe even show her new sights. Nasa can join a pride -- she can also stay rogue.

User Image
Name: Yuuichiro
About: Soft, sweet, derpy. Yuu has a fluffy leopon best friend and doesn't have the capacity to hate anyone. He's an optimist.
What is wanted: An equally lovey, sweet, gentle female. Must be capable of showing kindness to Leopons. He goes nowhere without Maisha.

User Image
Name: Mheetu
About: Blank slate. D: His parents' owner gave him to me so. All I know is he's a marshmallow.
What is wanted: All I know is he would do badly abused? biggrin ; He'll join a pride if he meets a lady he likes.

User Image
Name: Habib
Pride: Ardhi'Mvringo'Patano
About: The lone Female Yeenur of the Ardhi. Habib is a Maguanac for Klena Misaki-Fayez, and a very business-oriented girl. She is, however, very kind and wouldn't mind someone to love on.
What is wanted: Male willing to join the pride! If she cannot find a willing male hyena, any other species is fine if they are willing to tolerate a surrogate.

User Image
Name: Sazabi
Pride: Ardhi'Mavringo'Patano
About: Sazabi has always been close to his brother, Char, and their friend, a female Leopon named Libertas. However, Char and Libertas eventually became mates, and Sazabi.... Felt left out. A sweet, friendly male, Sazabi is fertile and has no idea he is. To note, he is Mioyo line so he's related to a ton of SoA. XD;
What is wanted: A sweet, understanding lady of tyhe feline persuasion! He can change prides only if a purebred lion and leopon can follow along in their book. The three are pretty inseperable, even if Sazabi tries roaming.

User Image
Name: Brisingr
About: Brisingr was raised by a more traditional ex-Firekin than most, and as such is a no-nonsense, fairly military male who... Think he's a hot commodity of some sort. Generally very disdainful, he can be calm. Maybe.
What is wanted: Someone who can temper that boy! He's related to most Firekin and Mrost's line, and by extension Tanaka's so.... XD; Yes. Otherwise, have at. He may join a pride. Maybe. Convince him.

User Image
Name: Asa
Pride: Ulili'Mlindaji
About: Asa is a sweet, devout girl. She spent most of her youth with her mother, and in doing so, grew into a shrine maiden, tending the shrines to various gods. Asa is quiet, gentle, and soft spoken, knowing little of her god father-- enough to know he cares, not enough to go see him. Their relationship is very... Detached.
What is wanted: A male willing to join the Shrinekeepers! Should be a lion-- and should not be abusive or cruel. I'm otherwise open with this-- Asa hasn't got it in her to harm anyone.

User Image
Name: Midori
Pride: Kitwana'Antara
About: Midori was taken to the Kitwana as a young cub, growing up amongst the ill. While she is blessedly (Or cursed?) to immunity.... She is blind -- from birth, however she has grown up with visions so strong she is often confused and disoriented by her visions into thinking she can see sometimes. She is soft, kind, and compassionate, but shy of mentioning her immunity.
What is wanted: A Kitwana boy! Or a male looking to join. Midori will not leave-- her visions + blindness make it too hard to navigate terrain without help. A male who can ground her is even better, offering her an ability to calm some.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:48 pm
We want a fling!

User Image
Name: Lillith
About: Lillith is... Sick. She wants to get better, but she's not sure she can. Her sister Jezebeth, a follower of Death Itself, has ensured Lillith cannot survive without her, and as such, that she is a happy companion. In her mind, males are toys, and food, except the ones of her blood, whom must become strong, and powerful. Only those related by blood will not become Lillith's next snack, or trauma victim...
What is wanted: A nice, complimentary male with enough strength and speed to fend Lillith off and get the hell out of Dodge (Unless for some reason you want to kill a male). It would be a snog and go, and if he came to check for children he would find himself attacked by three females with intent to keep them. XD;

User Image
Name: Lalimeka
Pride: Peponi-pya
About: Lalimeka is... Lost, and confused. A genuinely family-oriented Daddy's girl.... Who's father isn't there now to Daddy's girl at. And all this resp[onsibility stuff is haaard.
What is wanted: General fling. If it goes into more, awesome. She's Mioyo-line so she'll take none of that.

User Image
Name: Man'Tah
About: Blank slate Sweetie. XD;
What is wanted: Anyone and anything so long as she's not abused. I've not had much RPtime with her so...

User Image
Name: Char
Pride: Ardhi'Mavringo'Patano
About: Char grew up with his brother, and his future mate, a female named Libertas. As is the curse so often with Hybrids, Libertas is infertile, so Char has begun seeking someone to mother their cubs for them as a surrogate.
What is wanted: Surrogate mommy! A fertile Red/white/blue Leopon, OR Leopard, OR Lion. So long as they kept the majority of the children I'm ok if one goes with Mom. Alternatively, if Mom wants to hang around, his brother is seeking a mate, is fertile and doesn't know it, and she wouldn't be run off since Sazabi and Libertas would smack Char for trying. Silly, silly Char and his grumpiness.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:20 pm
Halp us Maek Babies?

User Image
Name: Yakuti
Pride: Peponi-pya
About: Friendly, cheerful, and kind. Yakuti will -eventually- pretend to have a demon to join Domefae in the Aikanaro, but, until then, she simply walks the land, waiting to join her mate.
What is wanted: RP to breed with. :> No slavery-- great for meet 'n' greets ot leading SoA to the Peponi or the Aikanaro.

User Image
Name: Nova Kalisetsi
Pride: Elawadiyi
About: Nova is bitter, and jaded. She was abandoned by her parents young, and... Well, has been left grumpy and angry about it. She sometimes wandered (a 2-3 day journey, or more, for a cub) to see a friend, but... Yeah.
What is wanted: Back RP, maybe friends in the Mantis who took her in as a little 'un? Something of sorts. Eventually she'll marry a member of the Bird Clan. But Back RP of childhood helps a lot. x_x

User Image
Name: Mizu
About: Kind, friendly, sweet. Mizu is basically a ball of kindness and travels with the fluff Athena.
What is wanted: Random encounters, friends, RP to build her up to fling with Athena. razz

User Image
Name: Primitus
About: God 'o' Leadership. He's a timid guy, although friendly, who kind of accidentally has at least two mates and cannot tell others no easily. Currently, he is in a lot of emotional pain losing his first mate, and suffers, even with Hakuna'jina and Kipofu helping him.
What is wanted: Need a God? Sure! No flings this hunt, though erasing his memory or beating him until he forgets is good. Gods he isn't related to or doesn't know scare him badly. He's also good for meet 'n' greets and general derpery.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:23 pm
No form, just post who you want to poke me about and for which of your SoA and introduce me to 'em a bit. I'd like some to RP a bit to meet and see if they click.

I'm seeking members for a pride - The Dvergr

My Lioness Seito has an arching plot thread - Here

You can PM me! Or AIM me at Ansemsan, NBD.

Please be polite!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:29 am
North Carolina is damned cold.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:17 pm
NovaCracker

For Asa;
I would be interested in having Pava meet her, learn about the pride and possibly call it home. If things work and they click well I think he might be able to call her is mate as well.

He is an overall good-natured lion. Calm, collected and thinking of nothing more than the goodness and well-being of others. His overall appearance is rather disheveled from pilgrimage, however he doesn't let the shock of another get to him. Rather, he will try his best to ease a character into feeling calmer around him, even with his crazy outer appearance.

Truth be told, some might take advantage of his kind heart, however, that doesn't make him naive, rather, he just finds being suspicious of another all the time incredibly daunting and rude.

The best character I would base him off of would be the Brown Wizard from the Lord of the Rings/Hobbit series. Just... half as crazy as he. Haha  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:40 pm
Zingling
NovaCracker

For Asa;
I would be interested in having Pava meet her, learn about the pride and possibly call it home. If things work and they click well I think he might be able to call her is mate as well.

He is an overall good-natured lion. Calm, collected and thinking of nothing more than the goodness and well-being of others. His overall appearance is rather disheveled from pilgrimage, however he doesn't let the shock of another get to him. Rather, he will try his best to ease a character into feeling calmer around him, even with his crazy outer appearance.

Truth be told, some might take advantage of his kind heart, however, that doesn't make him naive, rather, he just finds being suspicious of another all the time incredibly daunting and rude.

The best character I would base him off of would be the Brown Wizard from the Lord of the Rings/Hobbit series. Just... half as crazy as he. Haha

I'm good to try! I'm out of town on phone, so am slow, but to works for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:37 pm
Brilliant! I shall await your return then. Thank you and have fun on your trip! If you'd like I could write something up for you later. smile  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:57 pm
Zingling
Brilliant! I shall await your return then. Thank you and have fun on your trip! If you'd like I could write something up for you later. smile

Sorry I took so long replying! That sounds good to me~

I should be home minimum next week.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:21 am
Mrph.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:49 pm
I'mma add Thorin once I'm less ablarghle.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:52 pm
All the RP ever.

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:57 pm
Never not RP. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:07 pm
RP FOR EVERYONE WOOOOOO~

8D

Schicksalswende