Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots 2 (OPAN - Tianxia, Atra Pestis, Pridelands, Na'vi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:23 pm
WELCOME!

I'mma be posting critters here who will be searching for plots. The first post will have the character I want the most plots with, while the next few will have characters who could also use plots, but aren't quite as dire. Only a few rules! I'll also prolly be rotating/reusing this thread. c:

o1. Be nice!
o2. Have fun!
o3. No bickering <3
o4. Quote me to get my attention!
o5. Wait until it's open to post!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:58 pm
User Image
Ceng Xiao ;; Kweupe ;; Male ;; Tianxia - West House

Ceng Xiao, or Kweupe as he is informally known as, is a sweet lad. He was born a seer, though he does not make it publicly known. He has the uncanny ability to see the future, but took on the task of a Hunter, instead of pursuing the position as a fortuneteller within the pride.

Being of the West House, he has spent much time dabbling in the arts, though he can't string words together to form poetry or song to save his life. He generally puts as much effort as he can into hunting and providing for his pridemates, partially to sate his own need to stay busy and partially to help bring pride to his family - which he will find himself disgracing soon enough, despite his intense desire not to do so. Eventually, he will begin having visions of a young lioness and an oceanside. Eventually, these dreams will become so intense that he will not only fall in love with this lioness he has never met, he will leave Tianxia lands in an attempt to both find her and save her from the life she leads. Before that, however, I would like for him to have more rp in the pride. His informal name means "Clouds," which is fairly suiting, as his head seems to always be in them. To bring shame and dishonor on his family would be heart-wrenching to him, despite his desperate want to find this lioness and this oceanside

What he is looking for:

- Friends within the pride, perhaps someone to confide his visions to. Maybe they try and talk him out of the foolish notion of leaving to find a lioness who might not exist.
- Meeting with any family members.
- A possible loveless marriage? He might take a wife simply to please the pride, so he'd not seem just like an idealistic youngster with his head in the clouds. It would not be permanent and he'd leave her behind. Whether or not she is truly smitten with him is optional. Cubs would be fine, as I would kind of like for him to leave a son or daughter behind.
- A fling within the pride. Feeling useless and wanting to leave, he could perhaps try and leave offspring behind who could maybe overcome his own transgressions.

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:10 am
User Image
Ulaghai ;; Male ;; Pridelands

Ulaghai is a trickster and a jokester. His sense of humor seems to be a little bit off and he has trouble understanding the emotions of others. He's blunt and to the point, not seeing the point in softening his words. He says what's on his mind. He does love to play!

Given his mother is a goddess, he is a seer. His visions manifest in the form of nightmares. As a cub, he will believe these to just be terrible, terrible dreams he calls "Death Dreams." As he nears adulthood, he will come to realize this is not the case and will have trouble sleeping. He'll become more aloof, afraid to get near to others out of fear of seeing their fate.

What he is looking for:

- Friends!
- A mentor to train him in the ways of the hunt.
- General pride interaction.
- RP with his adoptive family! <3
- Got any SoA you plan on dying at some point? If you'd drop me a line, so Ulaghai can dream about it, that'd be amazing <3.

User Image
Zalios'akys ;; Female ;; Iknimaya

Zalios'akys is a rough and tumble tomboy sort. She gets into just about everything and loves to stick her nose where it doesn't belong. She tends to be up in everyone's business and can be abrasive at times, but she dearly loves her pride and family. She'd do anything for them, including giving her life. She wants to use her wits and her claws to defend them when she is older, but for now, she's just a curious, little cub.

What she is looking for:

- Friends!
- A mentor to train her in the ways of a warrior.
- RP with her family! <3
- Maybe a future mate? Or a cub crush?

User Image
Kuleta'amani ;; Female ;; Atra Pestis

Kuleta'amani is a proper lady, or at least she was raised to be. She was the first born, the eldest, and was groomed to take the place of her mother and father from an extremely young age. She was expected to be prim and proper, but was anything but in her earliest seasons. She was an adventurer at heart and a troublemaker in general, but her love for her family and pride surpassed this and she was tamed into being a proper representative of the pride as she neared her adolescent season. She is a knowledgable, soft spoken, yet firm creature with a sharp mind and equally sharp claws. She had what it took to lead and lead she did, assisting her parents in running the pride as she became a lovely adult and they were growing older. She made an excellent public speaker and often served as a representative for the royal family and council when dealing with other prides, as she had been trained to do. Her firm, yet understanding touch made her a prime choice to do so and her future in the pride was well received by most all members of her pride and their allies. While fierceness has always been valued, she had a knack for handling situations in a way that kept them from escalating to an all out brawl. The sudden change in her world has shaken her to her very core and, for the first time in her memory, she is truly unsure of who and what she is or what will become of her in the future. One thing is certain, she is furious and while she may act in a subdued manner, she craves the blood of those who stole her precious family from her. Her sudden position on the very bottom rung is difficult for her to process and being a prisoner in the lands she grew up in is nauseating at best. Her only comfort is the companionship of [Marakaraka], her personal bodyguard from cubhood, who found himself demoted right alongside her.

What she is looking for:

- Meeting with members who were part of the pride before it was taken over.
- Rp from before she was caught and made a slave.
- No romantic interests at the time, given she is a slave. Perhaps in the future, though!

User Image
Fedha'kanzu ;; Female ;; Atra Pestis

Fedha is a sleek, silver-furred lady that knows how to get her way in a situation. She is large for a leopard, it is rumored that there may have been mixed lion blood in her background, but those are just rumors, which she despises. Her teeth and claws are fierce and she does not hesitate to use them, should a creature behaving in a manner she detests, regardless of species, and she can be cold and calculating. Fedha does what she does to get herself what she wants. Stubborn as a mule, yet graceful and elegant, she uses her feminine wiles to coerce males (or females, should they find her attractive) into doing what she wants, just as she learned from her mother when she was but a cub. Fedha isn't the sort to grow attachments to others, instead using them like pawns to further herself in life. This works well for her, as she does not like to form bonds with those she pleases or entertains. She was relatively new to the pride, joining shortly after it was taken over, and harbors no ill will to the new king and queen. If anything, she admires the pair for how they handled the situation and for the power they give off. They are strong, strong enough to dethrone a royal family, and thus are worthy of her adoration and skills. Fedha is loyal to the strong and scorns the weak.

What she is looking for:

- Friends! Pridemates she can tolerate. < u>
- Members to entertain, or entertainers to keep in line.
- Flings <3 She has one lined up at the moment, but I am willing to line up future ones as well. (Accidents happen on the job sometimes, lolololol)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:45 am
Opannnnnn~  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:34 am
I have Ula's stepdad (who is a lot nicer than he looks) and a million of his friends/"uncles" and a cub his age who is part of the same group. =)

So I'm up for anything. =D  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:36 am
I would most definitely love some rp! :'D I may have to hit you up for alllllll of it, though at the moment with his stepdad or with an agemate would probably be best!

Mogami

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:48 am
I own Hidaya. She's one of Ulghai's adoptive siblings and she'd love to interact with him. I think it would be neat if they could become really close as they get older and both find out about their seer abilities. I'm still fine tuning the specifics of her abilities but if you like the idea I'd love to plot it out with you.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:08 am
Izzy Makani

Sibling rp is definitely a musssst <3 I'd be glad for them to get fairly close! I almost forgot to mention that Ulaghai is going to befriend a leopon at the pride's borders while he is younger (can you say wandering too far?) and she's going to tell him stories. Ultimately, it is her death that will cause him to realize that his dreams are actually visions. If he and Hidaya are super close, she might get keen on his wandering off when the opportunity presents itself for him to do it discretely. xD;  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:10 pm
Aurrie Beaues

For your PL boy:

I've got two PLers that could mentor him on hunting. The first of which is Chyou who has always been rather exceptional at it. Or, if he'd rather have a dude mentor, I have So who is nothing special, but good enough he survived with his buddy in the rogue lands for a while; I'd say he's fit to mentor someone. Both are very good with the youngin' type.

For death!visions, I have a lion, Banji set to die a likely violent death at the paws of a Stormborn lion / potentially multiple lions. Not sure of the exact details yet or exactly when it will happen OOC, though. When it does, he's welcome to have visions about it.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:25 pm
I've got a Na'vi boy that could make for good friends/learning buddies for Zalios'akys since they have similar personalities. And who knows, maybe even some future crushes/awkward romance/mates? Unless their related of course. I have no idea how the Na'Vi lines are connected XD Hawnu's bio for you:

Hawnu is a rambunctious little cub, constantly being told to sit and be patient. Asking him to hold still is like asking a bird not to fly, though. He seems to be constantly in motion and getting into mischief. As he grows older he'll continue to be something of a troublemaker until he finally finds his calling in the pride: to protect it and all the creatures within it with his life. He'll be fiercely loyal to his family and close friends, a force to be reckoned with in matters of physical strength. His parents and siblings are incredibly dear to him and, from cub to adulthood, he'll be there to defend their honor or stand up for them in times of need. He'll be rather horrible with the ladies, getting flustered around a lioness he thinks is pretty or attracts him in some way.

Hopefolly

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:46 am
SilverLutz
I've got a Na'vi boy that could make for good friends/learning buddies for Zalios'akys since they have similar personalities. And who knows, maybe even some future crushes/awkward romance/mates? Unless their related of course. I have no idea how the Na'Vi lines are connected XD Hawnu's bio for you:

Hawnu is a rambunctious little cub, constantly being told to sit and be patient. Asking him to hold still is like asking a bird not to fly, though. He seems to be constantly in motion and getting into mischief. As he grows older he'll continue to be something of a troublemaker until he finally finds his calling in the pride: to protect it and all the creatures within it with his life. He'll be fiercely loyal to his family and close friends, a force to be reckoned with in matters of physical strength. His parents and siblings are incredibly dear to him and, from cub to adulthood, he'll be there to defend their honor or stand up for them in times of need. He'll be rather horrible with the ladies, getting flustered around a lioness he thinks is pretty or attracts him in some way.

If they aren't related, that would be fantastic! Even if they are, they sound like two peas in a pod who'd get along rather well. It'd totally love for them to be friends! I'll poke around and see if I can figure out if they are or not. c:

Hopefolly

Chyou will work perfectly ( or they both would, really). If you have one you need more rp for over the other, that'd be fine, too!

And if you'd not mind him forseeing Banji's death, that would be amazing! <3 ; u; <3

Imma see about setting up some rps soon! Work's sapping me, but I've got muse like crazy. Will try and get some posts done in the morning, before I have to go back.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:52 pm
Sounds good to me! I'm pretty sure they'll be great friends at the very least. Would you like me to start a thread for them or are you inspired?

Aurrie Beaues

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:34 am
SilverLutz

Would you, please? * u* <3

Just a few more days and Christmas will be over. Finally a chance to chill and post lots. < u>

Also, who are Hawnu's parents? rofl His parents are her grandparents. She could definitely use a BFF, though <3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:30 am
I'll start one up when I get home from work today! And hokay, uncle-niece duo it is XD I always think it's funny when relations like that are around the same age.

Aurrie Beaues

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:01 am
For you! heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers