Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
[DignityPower] Alex Varshik

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:53 am
[Me]
What can I say? My name is Ixan, I was born in South America and I spent half my life in the usa. I'm in college, I love to draw, write, code and play games! I don't mind questions.

[Character]
Alex Varshik

Appearance: Alex is male and 19 years old; his birthday is on December 22. He is just over 7 feet tall, with light sandy brown skin. His hair is ruffled and blond with a few darker highlights; Alex tries to keep it short and out of his forehead's way. His build is average as he doesn't exercise with frequency and his head is diamond shaped. He has thin lips and near-black eyes. Alex always uses tennis shoes or boots that do well with long distance travel. He is almost never unseen without a scarf, hat, hoodie or something that could somehow cover part of his head or face. Yet he mostly uses camo shorts and shirts with designs of any saturated color. He is most comfortable when keeping his items on him or nearby, and so always keeping his backbag on him.

Equipment: Digivice, backbag, small aid kit, toilet paper, notebook, water bottle, flashlight, rope, chocolate.

Occupations: He was recently fired, living off savings and looking for a job. Alex doesn't think he can do anything special in particular. He's good at math, empathy and patience in general. Other than this, he tries his best and has qualities that would make him average in everything. He likes sports and other creative or outgoing activities.

Personality: He doesn't like to carry a conversation and there are rather few instances where he is confident. This guy likes to keep out of people's way since people don't seem to like him after a while or vice versa. Alex is easily annoyed and shows off his attitude more than any kind act. He demands a mutual respect and can be very tolerant in return. Alex expects a lot out of people but the one thing he probably wouldn't forgive is if something took away his authority in public. Although he doesn't know how to defend himself very well, he urges fights on and will finish them (even if with a lost). He doesn't have a particular goal in mind with his life but when he gets inspired with a plan, there's no stopping him.

Biography: Alex never had a father figure, his mother would spoil him too much although no one in his family tree had any real importance in the world's history. She just worked night shifts and it paid well. For the longest time, he didn't care or had much of dreams although he never had trouble getting though school. His mother eventually retired and became an alcoholic. This was where everything went downhill and Alex started to leave home a lot and resent his mother every time he felt disrespected. He stopped living at home completely for the first year in college; he went off not too far away from the apartment in Oregon, usa. Until he got fired from his job and went back for a second chance. Although the college itself

First Encounter: He was on his way home, strangely enough, not staring down at the cement side walk. When he snapped out of strange, he found himself at a video game store. They first met through this computer game at that little place, visiting the digital world for the first time. Alex then bought the strange game from the store, it was the last one for sale and found the same creature on his screen. He thought it was really all just a game at first.

[Digimon]
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:56 am
[Digimon Info]
No Name - Zerimon [F]
Data Attribute
20 HP | 10 MP

No Name - Moosemon
(info soon to come)

[TP Count]
(Updated every day.)

[Decks][RP Profile]

[Items and Other Transactions]  

DignityPower

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:20 am
Welcome to DTI! And hopefully your stay will be joyous and lasting! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:43 am
Christian13000
Welcome to DTI! And hopefully your stay will be joyous and lasting! biggrin

:33 thanks! I hope so as well!  

DignityPower

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:52 am
Are you enjoying the guild so far? ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:00 pm
Welcome to Digimon Tamer Island!
We all hope you enjoy your stay here and don't forget to join in the events and roleplay!

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:30 pm
Christian13000
Are you enjoying the guild so far? ^_^

yea, how would I go about digivolving into in-training?

Denkou Konishi
Welcome to Digimon Tamer Island!
We all hope you enjoy your stay here and don't forget to join in the events and roleplay!

Thanks! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:39 pm
DignityPower

By accumulating Tamer Points (TP), which happens to be our virtual currency. So too check you wanna click above where it says Guild Members, and then type your username in above. Now where it says "Posts", for instance mine says 4,300. For each post you make its 10TP. So I have 43,000TP. Then all you have to do after you check and if you have the correct amount required you fill out a form. For clarification I will provide links.

TP Shop (Digivolution Shop)

How to check your TP  

Cuevas_506

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:43 pm
Christian13000
DignityPower

By accumulating Tamer Points (TP), which happens to be our virtual currency. So too check you wanna click above where it says Guild Members, and then type your username in above. Now where it says "Posts", for instance mine says 4,300. For each post you make its 10TP. So I have 43,000TP. Then all you have to do after you check and if you have the correct amount required you fill out a form. For clarification I will provide links.

TP Shop (Digivolution Shop)

How to check your TP

Ok, I get it, thanks again!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:47 pm
DignityPower

No problem! Any other questions revolving around the guild, or personal problems with mechanics of the guild can be directed towards me, or any other member. ^_^ And if you really want to accumulate TP quick I would advocate you sign up for the event coming up soon, or join any of the ones already started. I can provide links below if you want!  

Cuevas_506

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:51 pm
Christian13000

No problem! Any other questions revolving around the guild, or personal problems with mechanics of the guild can be directed towards me, or any other member. ^_^ And if you really want to accumulate TP quick I would advocate you sign up for the event coming up soon, or join any of the ones already started. I can provide links below if you want!

Oh, other than the Digi-Christmas, are there any events I can do? (even though I picked a Fresh digi XD)  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games