Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:27 pm
Hey y'all...
So I'm looking for somebody to draw my poor sona seeing as i'm not all that good at it
I can pay IRL or in game for a fair price (and prehaps a payment plan)
I can answer any question you might have about her

here me...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:19 pm
"Think a fox stuck in a cat's body. Her ears are 4 inches from tip to base and the top inch or so is black. Her eyes are a shockingly bright electric blue with a cat’s pupils. The mark under her right eye looks like it could have been drawn with eyeliner. It goes from the inside corner close to the muzzle following the tear duct and extends into a wing to the outside of the actual eye socket before following the line of bone back down to the middle of the bottom where it then goes straight out to line up with the farthest point and re-curves all the way down her cheek. Muzzle is more fox like then cat and ends with a black nose. Her head fur is a healthy black and yes messy, but overly so. It’s as if she just hasn’t brushed it a few days. Although she will wear some sort of headband though to keep it outta her face. If you were to make a straight part along her scalp from the top of her left eye when it gets brushed the section that falls before her right ear is the same white as the marking on her eye.
Her figure is slight and not very athletic looking and has an extra ridge of bone on both shoulder blades that causes her fur there to always be puffed up. And her fur is a marbling of black and a deep brown that is both short and just a tad on the course side. A black “ankle” sock is on her left front paw and both her back lags have “knee” length. Her tail is on the larger side seeing as when she stands normal it’s long enough to gently brush the ground behind her."

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items