Submit

Fusion Protocol

Enduring Gatekeeper

10,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:49 am
I joined about a week ago but, never too late to post a formal hello.
Been a fur (or rather scaley) all my life but, began to publicly accept it about 8 years ago.
Im a gamer, formal speaker, and a rather cheeky d**k waffle when wanted to be.
Though I can sure be silly and have a fun time on and off the court, read into that how you will. P:
Im like a plushie, with claws for gripping.
I tend to be pretty laid back, but rile me up and you'll find not a wilder challenge. Test me if you dare, beating me is out of the question.

So I ask: Will you walk into this dragons den?
For he waits with high anticipation for someone to return the hello.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:03 pm
*wonders in with out fear*

I find most dragons are great to chat with
For what greater treasure is there then being able to share knowladge? whee

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Fusion Protocol

Enduring Gatekeeper

10,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:12 pm
Foxkilth

"The answer to that, would be the vast pile of gold and gems I guard from anyone who dares to take from it."
Snickers.
"But, a lovely conversation is just as grand."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:17 pm
Why should we fear the den of a dragon, who openly invites us in? I've dealt with dragons many times before. You may be different then them, you may even be stronger. But that doesn't mean that you are any more fear inspiring then they are.

I do apologize if my introductory skills are a bit lacking. You see I have this vocal ailment. It causes me to speak the truth, as I see them, rather then to give the lie that people want to hear. So on a more friendly note, Welcome to the cozy guild that is "Absolute Furries". I do hope you enjoy your stay here.  

Azrael_Demurstra

Invisible Werewolf

Fusion Protocol

Enduring Gatekeeper

10,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:14 pm
Azrael_Demurstra
Why should we fear the den of a dragon, who openly invites us in? I've dealt with dragons many times before. You may be different then them, you may even be stronger. But that doesn't mean that you are any more fear inspiring then they are.

I do apologize if my introductory skills are a bit lacking. You see I have this vocal ailment. It causes me to speak the truth, as I see them, rather then to give the lie that people want to hear. So on a more friendly note, Welcome to the cozy guild that is "Absolute Furries". I do hope you enjoy your stay here.

I openly invite you in, but to assume it is a friendly gesture could cost you your life. The feign of a greeting could be a lure for my next meal. Who is to truly say?

I prefer the truth, if you find such a flaw than speak it. Do you know how messed up the world would be if everyone just said what would be best to not hurt their feelings? Tough love, its a thing.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:28 pm
Amorphous Archfiend
Azrael_Demurstra

I openly invite you in, but to assume it is a friendly gesture could cost you your life. The feign of a greeting could be a lure for my next meal. Who is to truly say?

I prefer the truth, if you find such a flaw than speak it. Do you know how messed up the world would be if everyone just said what would be best to not hurt their feelings? Tough love, its a thing.

Yes, but in letting us into your home, it also lets down your guard as well as ours. Though you do make a good point.

And I am aware of the concept of tough love, I was more meaning that people prefer the comfortable illusion, rather then the harsh truth. I have a tendency to try to make people see the truth, and because of this they don;t like me much. Though if you stop to think, most people, even online while safe behind an assumed name, and a screen, prefer to lie to others simply to not hurt that person. This I believe is caused by the human mind having some sort of caring toward others of it's species. Though, I tend to not care about people. I'm not saying I don't care at all. I just don't care what they think of me, and if I can make them see what they refuse to look at, then I can make them into a better person, and that is the goal that I strive toward.

Well that was much longer then I intended it to be, and I think I got a bit off topic in there somewhere. I apologize for my random ramblings. Fell free to ignore it if you wish.  

Azrael_Demurstra

Invisible Werewolf

Fusion Protocol

Enduring Gatekeeper

10,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:34 pm
Azrael_Demurstra
Amorphous Archfiend
Azrael_Demurstra

Yes, but in letting us into your home, it also lets down your guard as well as ours. Though you do make a good point.

And I am aware of the concept of tough love, I was more meaning that people prefer the comfortable illusion, rather then the harsh truth. I have a tendency to try to make people see the truth, and because of this they don;t like me much. Though if you stop to think, most people, even online while safe behind an assumed name, and a screen, prefer to lie to others simply to not hurt that person. This I believe is caused by the human mind having some sort of caring toward others of it's species. Though, I tend to not care about people. I'm not saying I don't care at all. I just don't care what they think of me, and if I can make them see what they refuse to look at, then I can make them into a better person, and that is the goal that I strive toward.

Well that was much longer then I intended it to be, and I think I got a bit off topic in there somewhere. I apologize for my random ramblings. Fell free to ignore it if you wish.

Not necessarily, I am waiting. My guard will always be up.

Well, you are free to speak how you will to me, though it is not like you needed my permission. I enjoy the truth, I am not so closed minded as to avoid it or wish for a subtle let down. Besides, I think in the right situation you would know to simmer it down just a little, while still giving the god to honest truth of things.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:13 pm
Amorphous Archfiend
Azrael_Demurstra
Amorphous Archfiend
Azrael_Demurstra

Well, you are free to speak how you will to me, though it is not like you needed my permission. I enjoy the truth, I am not so closed minded as to avoid it or wish for a subtle let down. Besides, I think in the right situation you would know to simmer it down just a little, while still giving the god to honest truth of things.

Yes but see, allowing someone into your home allows them a small glimpse at the real you. Also while in your home, you feel more comfortable, more confident. Therefore your guard will be slightly lower. At least from what I've seen from numerous battles, that's the way things go. Yes there is the "homefield advantage" but that advantage tends to cause a bit of cockiness. I'm not saying you are being cocky, I'm simply stating my person observations of various situations.

And thank you. I appreciate the compliment.  

Azrael_Demurstra

Invisible Werewolf

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:19 pm
Amorphous Archfiend
Foxkilth

"The answer to that, would be the vast pile of gold and gems I guard from anyone who dares to take from it."
Snickers.

Yes gems, jewls, and gold are nice
but they arn't thr same as a friend
they dont fill all the emptiness

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:19 am
Azrael_Demurstra
Amorphous Archfiend
Azrael_Demurstra
Amorphous Archfiend
Azrael_Demurstra

Yes but see, allowing someone into your home allows them a small glimpse at the real you. Also while in your home, you feel more comfortable, more confident. Therefore your guard will be slightly lower. At least from what I've seen from numerous battles, that's the way things go. Yes there is the "homefield advantage" but that advantage tends to cause a bit of cockiness. I'm not saying you are being cocky, I'm simply stating my person observations of various situations.

And thank you. I appreciate the compliment.

Right, and of course I have my own on the matter. See you proved my point in your very first response. "Why should we fear the den of of a dragon, who openly invites us in?" You are right, why should you? And that is exactly what I hope for. You will walk in with no fear, and with feeling no threat your guard will be lowered some. If fear was present, you would be cautious, or even not enter at all. So why work for a meal, when the meal walks to me of its own accord? I have you in my claws, you just do not feel their squeeze.

Now of course you raise your own good points, what we both cannot counter for is personality traits and errors. Not everyone will react as we expect them to.

Well, was more so the truth that turned out to be a pleasurable response, but you are welcome nonetheless.  

Fusion Protocol

Enduring Gatekeeper

10,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100

Fusion Protocol

Enduring Gatekeeper

10,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:20 am
Foxkilth
Amorphous Archfiend
Foxkilth

Snickers.

Even friendship has its limits
Its why we have so many different kinds of relationships in our lives
Am I right?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:22 pm
Amorphous Archfiend
Foxkilth
Amorphous Archfiend
Foxkilth

Snickers.

Am I right?

You are right
annnnnnd... *pause*
you also kinda proved my point xp
you needs FRIENDS! heart

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Fusion Protocol

Enduring Gatekeeper

10,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:29 pm
Foxkilth
Amorphous Archfiend
Foxkilth
Amorphous Archfiend
Foxkilth

Snickers.

Am I right?

You are right
annnnnnd... *pause*
you needs FRIENDS! heart

I certainly would not mind a few more, I am lacking in the friends department.
Many acquaintances, some buddies, but very few true friends.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:33 am
Amorphous Archfiend
Foxkilth
Amorphous Archfiend
Foxkilth
Amorphous Archfiend
Foxkilth

Snickers.

Am I right?

You are right
annnnnnd... *pause*
you needs FRIENDS! heart

I certainly would not mind a few more, I am lacking in the friends department.
Many acquaintances, some buddies, but very few true friends.

i read you loud and clear over here
I have very few i truly call "friend"
and if I do use that word I hardly mean it sweatdrop

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

unknownuser2

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:20 pm