Please eat elephant pictures?
  People engage earth pains?
  Practice economic emergency panic?
View Results

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:46 pm
Hello! Me...again.

I have some SoA that demand time/attention! I am looking for mates, plots, or general rps. I have SoA from Ela, Swampie, Rogue, etc. The only thing I have to warn you about is... I maybe slow on the RP front as school will be starting up again in January 3nodding I just want to make that clear c:

Also, depending certain SoA maybe up for flings as well as lifemates 3nodding

update; april 18th: Right now... I would like to focus on my Xanaris and find him a lifemate <3
User Image
post or pm if interested! It would be lovely if someone from the Wolf clan were to take an interest <33  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:56 pm
Ze Ladies!

User Image
Name: Tarakini
Pride: Rogue (for now, she maybe interested in relocating)
Personality: In the works seeing as I just got her <333

User Image
Name: Adrasteia
Pride: Rogue (not willing to relocate)
Personality: Can be a bit moody at times, aloof, and looooves the night. Dra loathes daytime and avoids going out at all costs as she burns easily do to pale skin/fur*snurk*.

User Image
Name: Myrina
Pride: Ela (shadow clan)
Personality: A good girl that enjoys getting dirty! Mud is her friend ;D Rina likes to play with the boys rather than do girly things. She use to live in the rogue lands where she raised three cubs to adulthood by herself. She wanted a change and decide to live the rest of her life in Ela Lands.
She is looking for a mate <3

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:14 pm
Ze Gentlefolk

User Image Bigger image
Name: Faolan
Pack: Rogue now that PekeNa has been disbanded.
Personality: Ongoing. Though I am finding as I rp him that he is easygoing and loves to enjoy life. He knows what he wants but not too much of an alpha.
found a fling~

User Image Bigger Image
Name: Beckar (he is a cosplay of Carson Beckett from Stargate Atlantis)
Pride: Swamps.
Personality: Intelligent and caring healer. He takes health practice/care very seriously and will do his best to make sure his 'patient' is well. He is very much a motherhen and a worrier.

User Image
Name: Xanaris (cosplay of Xander Harris from BtVS)
Pride: Ela (bird clan)
Personality: Loyal, cutie, and your own personal knight in goofy armor ;D
Looking for a mate.

User Image
Name; Besart
Pride; Pridelands
Personality: Young at heart and very childlike
;; I had something planned but i cant remember who i was going to fling him with

User Image
Name: Turu
Personality: blank slate; has an identical twin named Zuru (Zingling).
Pride; Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:18 pm
FORM to USE

[quote="Tara de Draiocht"][size=14][align=center][color=darkred][b]I AM INTERESTED IN...[/b][/color][/align][/size][/quote]
[b]Your SoA:[/b] (image/name if uncert)
[b]Tara's SoA[/b]: (put name of my soa here)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Anything else? [/b](you can put your rp count here if you want or any concerns)
[b]Plot ideas?[/b]

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:22 pm
User Image
Thread is now open... *cuts ribbon*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:57 pm
Tara de Draiocht

Time to throw ideas at you >:3

User Image

User Image
I'd love for Beckar to at least meet my Thulile. She's about to head out on her naming quest, but I think we had debated pairing them up at one point? Can't remember, but I think it'd be cute for him to think something is seriously wrong with Thulile when really she's just a bit of different than everyone else. C:

User Image

Fling or possible mate plot with Sitare?

User Image

* I only have his darn cub cert but he's an adol and is due to grow into adult now or in the near future .. He's a member of the PL so any potential mate plots would need to involve her moving there to be with him.

Also we need to work on all of our plots XD I'm sorry its taking me so long to get replies to you. One day i'm going to sit down and just get everything done C:

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:07 pm
Depawsit
Also we need to work on all of our plots XD I'm sorry its taking me so long to get replies to you. One day i'm going to sit down and just get everything done C:

XD Yeah, we need to start up on our WD pairing~ No worries~

Okay now.
I really like the possibility of Beckar and Thulile meeting! We can go from there to see how they get along?
I also like the possiblity for lifemates with Tarakini and Sitare but again~ test them out before anything is decided c: <3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:14 pm
Tara de Draiocht
Depawsit

XD Yeah, we need to start up on our WD pairing~ No worries~

Okay now.
I really like the possibility of Beckar and Thulile meeting! We can go from there to see how they get along?
I also like the possiblity for lifemates with Tarakini and Sitare but again~ test them out before anything is decided c: <3

Both sound fine by me.

Lets finish up our Dief and Tamu RP - then we can decide which RP(s) to start up next.

I think both of them would make cute couples, though since Tarakini doesn't have a personality yet, its hard to say. Sitare is sort of a too serious for his own good type of guy. He likes to take on challenges that make him feel better about himself, while also helping others in the process. [ That's how he ended up with his adopted brother and new parents XD ]

But I think Thulile and Beckar would be cute together. Thulile would let him try to cure her all he wanted and be oblivious to the fact that he thinks he personality is ... worrisome.  

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:24 pm
Depawsit
Both sound fine by me.

Lets finish up our Dief and Tamu RP - then we can decide which RP(s) to start up next.

I think both of them would make cute couples, though since Tarakini doesn't have a personality yet, its hard to say. Sitare is sort of a too serious for his own good type of guy. He likes to take on challenges that make him feel better about himself, while also helping others in the process. [ That's how he ended up with his adopted brother and new parents XD ]

But I think Thulile and Beckar would be cute together. Thulile would let him try to cure her all he wanted and be oblivious to the fact that he thinks he personality is ... worrisome.

Okay I pm'd you a response >3< i hope you got it? We should do an rp with dief meeting your girl c:

*taps lip* Hmm maybe Tarakini could bring out the "all work and no play is dull" routine.... then again it could blowup in her face and do the opposite such as chase him away XD lawls.

Oh I meant to ask. What do you cure her? Does Thulile believe she has some disease? or is there something wrong? maybe it could be XD Thulile being in the wrong place at the wrong time mostly with Beckar sighing in defeat/humor as he patches her up? I dont know XD; just a suggestion. Throwing it out there 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:52 pm
Tara de Draiocht
I AM INTERESTED IN...

Your SoA: User Image
Tara's SoA: Adrasteia
Personality: He's a cosplay of my favorite DeathNote Shinigami. <3 He's not the brightest bulb in the box, and he hates being bored. He doesn't take sides, but can be pretty nosey - mostly due to his lack of smarticles.
Anything else? Not really. Eventually he'll get some items to make him look more like his character.
Plot ideas? Not really, I just immediately thought the two of them would look interesting together. Maybe they already know one another. it would certainly help avoid those horrible meet-n-greets that just keeeel meeee.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:18 am
Depawsit

Hey Dep! I just realized Beckar needs to go on a naming journey as well, so maybe he and your Thuli could meet up on their journies 8D

F a y t h - x

Oh he looks like an interesting fellow! I know of his cosplay but havent seen the anime. We could give it a try? XD; i... mostly do those >3> meet and greets first so it maybe a challenge for me but i shall try!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:59 am
Tara de Draiocht
I AM INTERESTED IN...

Your SoA: Mèo Đen & Siyah Kedi ~ Pepo'porojo
Tara's SoA: Adrasteia
Personality: Mèo Đen is the calmer one of the two brothers. He thinks before he acts and he is the one who makes any final decision on their activities. Mèo is also the one more likely to listen, possessing rather more compassion than his brother. While he is the leader of the two, he is also the more innocent, not that his life has not been hard or bloody its just been a little less bloody than his brothers. The two brothers have such an understanding of each other that they fight like two halves of a whole, rather than as two separate beings. Mèo is the strength and endurance. Both are prime fighters and are perfectly deadly alone, but combined they are a force to be feared.

Siyah Kedi is bold and brash, inclined to solve problems with claws first and often not bothering to ask questions after. Protective of his brother, he sees his brother's generosity as a liability and is the one who prevents Mèo from being used by others for their own gain. Often considered callus, Mèo is the only one he cares about and he doesn't hide that fact. A formidable fighter in his own right, together the two brothers are almost unstoppable. Possessing such an understanding of each other that they fight like two halves of a whole, rather than as two separate beings. Siyah possesses speed and accuracy. Both are prime fighters and are perfectly deadly alone, but combined they are a force to be feared.
Anything else?
Plot ideas? Well, since both he and his 'brother' live in the Voodoo pride, they wouldn't really leave unless something big happened. Neither of them are the mate type, but if a female would accept them both and their odd ways, they would happily form a threesome. (That is the only way one of the boys will be able to have a mate, as neither trusts the other to survive without him). But oocly I'm dying to fling one of them so a one-night stand would be more likely.

and

Your SoA: Ares
User Image
Tara's SoA: Tarakini
Personality: Twin brother to Artemis, the large taciturn male takes his job very seriously. Having been born and bred in the pride he is devoted to its beliefs and way of life as well as their Sgiach. Having worked his way up from guard to a Son of Erebus and finally to Knight, he is a staunch and determined male willing to lay down his life to protect those under his care. The opposite of his sister's sassy and outgoing personality, he typically doesn't speak very often or for very long, but if one can get him alone and off duty he is a pleasant and fairly astute conversationalist.
Anything else?
Plot ideas? Mate plot. Ares, unlike his sister, wouldn't fling, but is seeking a mate to take for himself.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:10 am
Tanakako

Oooh *_* Ares is just lovely! We could try some rps c: see how it goes?

As for the cheetah/leopard combo i wouldnt mind some rps. They sounds like an interesting/different plot but i cant see Adra sharing or wanting more than one suitor... though *taps* that could work with the vampire persona hmmm.. Also forgot all about the voodoo pride ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:46 pm
I'd love to do rps for all of them. Mao and Siyah always show up together anyhow. I'll have to check and see if any new rules have come up in the voodoo about flings, but last time I asked they were fine, and were going to be added more permanently to the pride rules.

-Loves Ares- He hasn't had any rp yet, aside from with his sister, so eve just meeting up would be really good for him.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:22 pm
Kais- oka, but i dont know how i'd feel about the fling part XD; i wouldnt mind some interaction though c:
And that is fine, I havent had any for my Tarakini either~

ALSO To Everyone:

Someone new is being entered for plots! WD
I would prefer starry-based fur please ^^; <33
User Image

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items