Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] The Stag and the Bird (Kiwi/Uller)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
xoxomenai rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:30 am
He had come looking for clues. Maybe there was a reason why the fog had chosen him, had followed him, transformed him, caused all this. If the Insanity could permeate the mist, maybe there was a way to dispel it as well.

The first room Kiwi stepped into was ... odd, to say the least. An entire forest of blackened trees ran the length of it. Surprisingly, they still had leaves, in hues of purple, blue, pink, practically any shade except what they should have been.

Kiwi frowned, and opened a new door.

Snow blew fresh and cold in his face. He readjusted his scarf, inwardly grateful to Ying for making it, and stepped inside.

Snow and ice blanketed this room. Here and there, odd little saplings sprouted, coated in a shimmering layer of ice. Tall slate-grey cliffs rose on either side of him, and it was hard to tell if the blizzard before him was ice, or mist. Perhaps he could find something here ...

A shadowy figure drifted ahead, lost somewhere in the flurry and frost. Curiosity overtook Kiwi as he headed towards it, his mind anxiously recalling the shadowy figures he had once encountered here.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:18 pm
This snowy figure, however, was a boil dressed in shorts and a shirt, enjoying the flurry of ice and snow. The cold wind whipped white hair as the wind blew through it, slapping him in the neck, the shoulders, arms and face. He didn't care. He felt at home here. With a happy sigh, he lifted his arms above his head and gave off something of a laugh. It was raspy and deep from not being used that much. Laughter wasn't apart of his nature unless he felt completely comfortable.

Jack, he loved the cold like this..

All footsteps in the snow were unheard because of the howling wind in his floppy ears. Most would think him insane if they didn't know him to be a snow Stag. Finally, he fell backwards into the snow, arms open wide as he made an outline of himself from sagging. Sinking deeply he let out a happy sigh.

"So good."

xoxomenai
(( I'll roll my next post. I FORGOT TO DO IT. X__x;; ))

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:58 pm
Kiwi however, was freezing. This was nothing like the warm desert sands of his home, and he had little to clothe himself with as it was. Arms braced round him, he tugged on his scarf and shivered slightly as he approached the deer-boil.

"Ah hello ..." His voice somehow seeming softer in the snowy air. "I am Kiwi, of Famine. And you are ...??"

Saint Sergio
finally getting around to tagging this x.x I've been terribly behind I'm sorry to make you wait ;; <3

Bronze Coffee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:42 am
Blinking at the voice, Uller turned to regard the horseman and tilted his head a little bit. Alright, well, that was new. He stiffened a little bit but he ended up giving a nod. "Kiwi?" What an unusual name. He shifted a little and looked the cold figure over. No wonder he was cold, the boil looked like he was stick thin.

"Glasere Uller... Student. Why are you out here if you can't handle the cold? It's winter."

xoxomenai
(( IT IS FINE. ;; It took me a while to get to you. ))

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:47 pm
Ah ... Uller?? ... what a curious name in it's own right. Kiwi tugged on his scarf, trying his best to seem impassive to the boil's question despite the gusting cold snow.

What had he been thinking coming here?? ... He wasn't will to admit that he was perhaps a little bit lost, and little bit disoriented by the sudden change of climate.

"C-c-could we p-perhaps move first?? ..." He asked, beginning off through the snow before the boil had time to protest.

It wasn't long before Kiwi came across another door, and threw it wide to reveal a craggy mountain slope framed by a glowing sunset sky. Well, at least it wasn't freezing. He stepped inside, waiting a moment for the student to arrive.

He shrugged his arms and shuddered, feeling warmth beginning to seep into his bones again. " ... Ahhh, that's better. I ... well, I kind of got lost. This place is like a maze."

Not to mention, somewhere in here likely lurked the remains of a grey, misty world that made the horseman's mind shudder more than any arctic snowstorm ever could.

Kiwi fell silent a moment, before a thought occurred to him. "... How would you feel about a little one on one, Uller??" he piped up, smiling softly. "Horsemen versus student. We could at least get a good workout." He stamped the rocky ground for emphasis.

Saint Sergio
And tag! Trying to get us to the battle part |D <3

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces