[Mate Search || Open] Navi female Artisan Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:20 pm
User Image This lovely female here is Varali. She is one of seven cubs born recently to Silron'zem and Vinata which of course makes her the granddaughter to Eytucan and Zetl'sin. Now that she is an adult she is of course an Artisan, her focus being dancing. The male does not have to be in the pride, but is willing to join.

Personality: Varali is very much a naive girl who really see's the world as a friendly and not at all bad place. Most of the time she is rather aloof, though, she is not dumb in the least. She just doesn't have good common sense most of the time. When one encounters her they will notice that she is very sweet and kind, wanting harmony in everything. Varali is extremely passionate about dancing. It is probably the only thing she excels at and I see her being actually very graceful at it as well. Also she is very knowledgeable when it comes to forms, ect. Whoever tries for her heart will definitely have to understand that dancing is everything to her. That's not to say that her mate/family isn't/won't be. C:

What I'm looking for: To put it simply, looks do not matter in the least bit. I'm looking more for personality then anything. Well, that and how they do in RP's. XD

Plot ideas: I see Varali being the type of lioness who does not understand wooing in the least. She will definitely have to be chased so to speak. That being said I think it would be awfully cute if one of the following happens to her. (of course open to other ideas!)

A male 'claiming' her as his and she agreeing without really knowning what she's getting into. This would work best as a cub plot (herself and maybe the other lion) and the male can be any age. Though I think cub/juve would be best. Maybe an adolescent. Anyways, it of course starts out as nothing serious and more of a childhood 'you're my girlfriend/boyfriend' kind of thing that really holds no ties. Then as they grow this of course develops. However, more on his side and she's still off in lala land. He will of course have to not only prove his feelings so to speak but show her how to love. And not only that get her to realize her own feelings. (Keeping this plot, but I think maybe when she's an adolescent this could happen).
Someone who maybe admires her dancing and it starts off as him just 'coming to see her preform' or to 'get lessons' then it develops into something more.
If the lion is a rogue then I could very easily have her venture out into the rogue lands in search of items or props for her dancing. Or she just simply wandered to close to the border and realized she was beyond it. She is not up for leaving the pride though and will eventually find her way back.

Note: She will of course grow to love the male that these plot idea's happen to. (Or whatever else we agree on).
I'm more in for the plots/RP so this does not at all have to develop fast. C:
She is not up for leaving the pride or flinging with anyone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:21 pm
Offers
Taaka || KasaiLoki || Rogue || Unknown status?  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:35 pm
Open!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:43 pm
emotion_bigheart  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider