Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1v1] No Longer Your Friend (Jay/Senga)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keiifuu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:52 pm
Senga was angry.

His lower jaw was mottled black and blue from an earlier encounter that had left his mood progressively worse for wear, and the fact that Jay had been ignoring him for months on end had left him ready to kill something. If anything, he should have gone for the human world. Murdering those little peasants made his blood run hot. But there was a surging pain in his gut for closure. If Jay wanted to end things with him after all her insistent jabbering to keep him as a friend, he was going to damn well get it in writing and blood.

When he found the Jabberjay, he did something that they'd done since childhood as an instigation into either a fight or a greeting.

He tackled her in a flurry of wings and claws.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:11 pm
For someone who had loved Senga and Iyari so dearly, Jay was doing a rather fine job of keeping her distance. It wasn’t that she was completely ignoring the siblings because she would still wave and exchange a few words, but things never progressed farther than that. No more constant bothering. No more unnecessary dragging to different events. No more jabbering in the ears. All of it had ceased.

It left a hole inside, but nothing a warrior couldn’t stand. She nestled herself between two large tree roots as she gathered flowers, grass, and stones into her lap. Jay hummed quietly while she strung the dried blades together to form string. Deft fingers never stopped as she picked up a flower and wove it into the grass. The horseman was so immersed in her work, so entrenched in her moment of calm she never saw the tackle coming.

A bird-like squawk escaped her lips as she fell on top of her materials. As her bandaged hands grasped her attacker, her breath hitched as she recognized the wolf pelt. “Senga,” she hissed as she struggled to push him off, but only fell deeper into a tangle of feathers and fur. She had an inkling of why he was here, but she asked anyways. “What do you want?”

keiifuu
Did you not get a notice for this? Huh

Syusaki

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-16)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:42 pm
Senga considered what he did want for a very long moment. He growled and held her down, tussling with the jabberjay. If they were going to be children about this entire thing, then Senga had no problem with getting down and dirty and punching Jay in the face. This was how the horsemen of War did things, right? The executioner leaned back, scowling. He was tired of being ignored. He didn't care a lot for words, but if Jay didn't want to deal with him anymore, she could have at least sucked up the courage to tell him that. "You know what I want?"

He flicked his wings, curving them just slightly. He reeled back his fist, growling down at Jay.

"I think I want a fight."

HP: 40/40
Damage: 4
Fear: Y2 Battle Cry

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:28 pm
She angrily twittered back at the wolf horseman as he stubbornly pinned her down. Jay flapped her wings frantically in hopes of it aiding her escape, but in the end she still found herself looking up at Senga’s looming figure. Scowling, she managed to prop herself up to her elbows while she eyed him with narrowed eyes. “What?” she spat out, her feathers noticeably ruffled with agitation.

“A fight,” she hissed back as she willingly took the first blow. Jay fell backwards into the ground, but rather than get up to return the attack, she rolled over so she could crawl away before standing back up. “Actually, you know what? How about I take a rain check on that?” The last thing she wanted right now was a spar-spat with her childhood friend, not when she was still trying to adjust to her “new” self.

HP: 36
Damage: 0

keiifuu

Syusaki

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:41 am
Senga rolled his eyes.

"If you rain check on that," He snapped, flapping his wings in irritation, "you'll never do it, seeing as your new intent in life is to ignore me." He gestured with his arms, a cold anger in his eyes. "Tell me, when did you decide that I wasn't good enough for you anymore? I don't care if you have the interest in being around other people, but what gives you the right to eradicate me from your life without even saying goodbye first? So no, we're not rainchecking this. This is my payback."

He summoned his dagger and stared at her, the brilliant gold of his eyes nearly swallowing the black. His tawny wings folded down, the feathers smoothing into a sleek black striped form from forced self-control. And then he lunged forward, a quick tawny blur that was full of the intent to hurt.

HP: 40
Damage: 7
FEAR: Y2 Battle Cry

Syusaki

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:15 pm
Jay bristled. “Is not! I’m just putting a bit of distance between me, and you and Iyari. Is that so wrong?” she hissed back. “I thought you would’ve liked that. Aren’t you tired of me clinging to you two so much? Aren’t I just some growth in your side?” The warrior narrowed her eyes to scrutinize the other war horseman, her lips twisted into a frown. She remained silent—to the executioner it must’ve been odd to see the jabberjay so still and silent, so….normal? “Unless,” she began innocently, “you miss that?”

Payback,” she spat out as she stood up to her full height and summoned her own weapon. The hilt was smooth and fit neatly into her small hand. Jay spun around to avoid the brunt of his hit, but unfortunately came out with a long gash in her bare side. She crinkled her nose, but threw her dagger back at Senga.

HP: 29
Damage: 8

keiifuu

Syusaki

keiifuu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)

keiifuu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:45 pm
Senga scowled. "You have no right to assume what I am and am not tired of. But since you're obviously trying to put distance between us, it really doesn't matter anymore." He leaned back and his lips turned up into a scoff. "Why wouldn't I?" He shrugged a shoulder. "But like I said, it doesn't matter anymore."

He grunted when her blade collided with his, slicing into the skin of his shoulder as it whirled past him and embedded itself in a tree. The pain was easily ignored; he'd long since been taught to exercise restraint against letting injuries cloud the mind. Instead he lunged at her, kneeing her in the gut and slicing into her with the sharp steel of his dagger.

If Jay was going to put distance between them, than he could do sure as hell the same.

HP: 32
Target: Jay
Damage: 9
FEAR: Y2 Battle Cry

Syusaki

Syusaki rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:36 pm
“I’ll do whatever I damn well please,” she hissed, eyes narrowed to slits. “Some things just can’t stay. Some things have to go.” Jay looked slightly taken back by the question. Why wouldn’t he? Why wouldn’t he…miss it? Was that it? The bird furrowed her brows together before she rushed for the blade in the tree. The weapon began to disappear, dispersing into cloudy wisps and reforming into her hands, but it was already too late.

By the time she spun around to counter his attack with her own blade, Senga had already plunged the dagger into her side. It left a thin red line across her bare torso at first, but then red began to seep from the wound. She cursed as she tried to counter with a swipe of her own, but it paled in comparison. Perhaps her heart just wasn’t in it.

HP: 20
Damage: 3

keiifuu

Syusaki

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out