Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] To be allowed to die (Lan and Mengyao) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:04 pm
She hadn’t seen much of him since the whole Fog and insanity incident. She’s given him space, given him his breathing room. She’d sent him a very nice set of inks and scrolls for the ‘giftmas’ the halloweeners celebrated. He’d been out and about with the false end and their victory over the hunters. Yet still Mengyao was not out and about as much as he normally would have been.

This upset Lan.
Mengyao was not a horseman suited to the shadows.
Plus it felt like he was avoiding everyone. And Lan did not like being avoided. Rude, Mengyao, rude.

So it was with Lan’s usual way on inserting herself she went to the horseman’s dwelling, knocking very loudly on his door. She knew he was home, she could practically smell his pompousness. (Not that she was pompous. Never.) She would inquire about him. And maybe fret over him. Hit him with her bow a few times. It all depended really.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:22 am
The only thing that met with Lan's knock was complete and utter silence.

iStoleYurVamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:28 am
kurotomato

Lan huffed. She puffed. Then hands on her hips she gave him his only warning. "You best be decent Mengyao."

Then the big bad pony blew his house down invited herself in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:31 am
A glower was directed towards the big bad pony Lan from where Mengyao sat in a chair at his desk.

"What do you want?"

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:15 pm
As Lan saw her friend sitting in his chair, she crossed her arms and went to the front of his desk, trying her best to look imposing. “I want…” She scowled. “Well for starters I want a bigger garden and to be a few inches taller yet neither of those things are going to happen anytime soon. But if you are wishing to know what I want from you?” A single toss of her hair. The first of the day.

“I want to know why you’ve been avoiding myself and the others of the clan.” Her eyes and face said differently than her tone. They held the silent question asking if he was ill.
Kurotomato

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:26 pm
If he were anything but a Conquest horsemen, he might have snorted or rolled his eyes. But that was uncouth, so Mengyao refrained, and instead gave Lan a very patronizing look, which turned into an almost mutinous one at her next comment.

He turned away.

"I'm not avoiding anyway."

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:26 pm
He was ignoring her in the Mengyao way. Flippantly giving her a lie for an answer, (not a full lie but it felt like one to the little horsewoman). Glaring down at him then at his desk she smirked. So he wanted to just send her off with half answers, not pay attention to her? Fine Mengyao. Be that way.

Smiling in a way that was hardly nice, she picked up the glass horse statue from his desk, turning it in her hands. “Is that the case then? You have certainly fooled me. I’ve seen you but not seen you.” She tossed the statue in the air, catching it.
Touching Mengyao’s things.
Risking breaking his things.
Not leaving when he was being a grump.

These were the things Lan would do to her dear friend from childhood.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 am
In an instant, Mengyao had risen, snatching the statue away from Lan's prying fingers.

"Don't," he said. "touch that."

A long, drawn out pause while he glared at her.

"Please."

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:26 am
The sudden grab of the statue had her raising her eyebrow. Folding her arms into he sleeves she a gave a small nod. "Fair enough." Silence as a faint trace of concern she sighed.

"Will you please answer my questions." She doubted it, but something had gotten to Mengyao, and she wasn't sure what to make of it.

kurotomato

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:21 pm
He glared at her, knowing she wouldn't leave until he at least told her something.

"Fine," he said brusquely. "What questions?"

iStoleYurVamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:53 pm
"Do not be curt with me Mengyao." She puffed up a bit. "I worried for you. While you may be infuriating... I do worry." Hands curled under the silk of here sleeves.

"Why have you locked yourself away like this?"

kurotomato

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:57 pm
He softened, the tiniest bit.

But only a bit.

"I am not locking myself away anywhere," he said calmly. "I'm merely taking some time to myself to meditate. Is that so unusual?"

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:49 pm
She pouted. Cheeks puffing up.

"It is when you say you do not wish to be bothered. You are not one to enjoy company all the time, but when you do not even respond to any invitation for tea or just a simple request to join for a walk it is somewhat... peculiar."

kurotomato

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:08 pm
There really was no getting out of this. The hard lines of Mengyao's face shifted a little, revealing a weary look beneath the scowl.

"What is it that you wish me to say, Lan?" he said quietly, shaking his head, his fingers curling around the little glass figurine he still held. "That I wish that what happened had not? That I wish I could take back what I have done to you? To Zhiquiang, to - "

It was hard to say her name. Mengyao's fingers gripped the figurine so tightly it was surprising it didn't shatter beneath the force. He sighed, the voices whispering at the corners of his thoughts.

"Fine. You've heard it. Now leave."

istoleyurvamps

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:02 pm
"I wish you to tell me the truth Mengyao. Do you think I or anyone holds such actions against you?" She shook her head, looking to the floor. "You were not yourself. You were-" She held up her hands the dropped them to her side. "You were gone. At first I thought you might be brought back but then- No matter how we called you would not come back to us. I feared we had lost you."

She looked up, concern plain on her face. "You were not yourself. I cannot hold those actions to you. But now you've gone and locked yourself up. Why do avoid those who would only seek to see you as your old self?"
kurotomato

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces